Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Things We Like About Zedd Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Zedd?
  Yes
  Is there any reason I'd say no?
View Results

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:38 am
My gay ex just invited me to Japan over the summer.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:51 am
Phanari

Lucky. I wanna go to Japan. But I'd kinda need a translator.  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:28 pm
chubby_choco
Phanari

i would love to go to japan...and if i had had the choice of learning japanese back in HS i would have in a heart beat...i love the japanese culture and pretty much everything japanese...their foods are delicious...some ppl say they have had actual japanese...but when they told me what they ate...i wuz like..."you know thats chinese not japanese..." oh and sushi kicks major a**!
TAKE ME WITH YOU TAKE ME WITH YOU!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:31 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco
Phanari

i would love to go to japan...and if i had had the choice of learning japanese back in HS i would have in a heart beat...i love the japanese culture and pretty much everything japanese...their foods are delicious...some ppl say they have had actual japanese...but when they told me what they ate...i wuz like..."you know thats chinese not japanese..." oh and sushi kicks major a**!

It looks like fun, and Matt said that there was plenty of room for more people to come. Only thing is, you gotta pay your own way.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:43 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco
Phanari

It looks like fun, and Matt said that there was plenty of room for more people to come. Only thing is, you gotta pay your own way.

nvrmind then....me is poor....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:12 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco
Phanari

Me is poor, too.

Sushi DOES kick major a**. What do you like better - eel or octopus? If, of course, you've tried both...I like OCTOPUS! Tako and takoyaki for-evaH!!  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:16 am
chubby_choco
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco
Phanari

Me is poor, too.

Sushi DOES kick major a**. What do you like better - eel or octopus? If, of course, you've tried both...I like OCTOPUS! Tako and takoyaki for-evaH!!

Oh no! UNCLEAN MEAT!!!! ::backs away and eats her chicken:: ^_^ I wanna try those. But I haven't even finished trying shellfish. I had shrimp once, just before my sister left for the army. I hear crab is good.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:22 pm
chubby_choco
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco
Phanari

Me is poor, too.

sushi can be bad if the person is unskilled...i had some one time and the guy cut it wrong and it wuz jst bleh....ive had both..and they were good...but it wuz a while ago...not many sushi placed in SC...who would have figured. xd  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:59 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

Me is poor, too.

sushi can be bad if the person is unskilled...i had some one time and the guy cut it wrong and it wuz jst bleh....ive had both..and they were good...but it wuz a while ago...not many sushi placed in SC...who would have figured. xd

Sushi's not unclean. As long as it's salmon or something else that they say you can eat.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:39 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

Me is poor, too.

Sushi's not unclean. As long as it's salmon or something else that they say you can eat.

ive had so many different fish i cant even remember them all...i dont have a favorite i jst love them all...hhhmmm whats that one puffer fish called....thats the only name that comes to mind...puffer fish..its got a damn name though but i cant think of it...i havent had that one...wouldnt mind trying it...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:07 am
Unclean meat. I don't quite understand that concept. I mean, God said we could eat whatever we wanted in the New Testament.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:31 am
chubby_choco
Unclean meat. I don't quite understand that concept. I mean, God said we could eat whatever we wanted in the New Testament.

i thought that wuz a Phanari term...i didnt know it actually ment something...and if it does? sorry to offend if this does but its a stupid idea....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:37 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco

i thought that wuz a Phanari term...i didnt know it actually ment something...and if it does? sorry to offend if this does but its a stupid idea....

I think that it was the Muslim religion that believes pig meat is dirty and should never be eaten, sorta like the Hindus and how they don't eat a cow because they consider it a holy animal....at least that's what I heard in my social class.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:01 am
ZerimarObon
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco

I think that it was the Muslim religion that believes pig meat is dirty and should never be eaten, sorta like the Hindus and how they don't eat a cow because they consider it a holy animal....at least that's what I heard in my social class.

oh...i didnt know they called it unclean...i thought it wuz jst forbidden...huh...well if you think about it that way to most americans dog is unclean meat....lol...and cat...and hamster...and rat...and parakeet...and all those other animals we keep as pets....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:36 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
ZerimarObon
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco

oh...i didnt know they called it unclean...i thought it wuz jst forbidden...huh...well if you think about it that way to most americans dog is unclean meat....lol...and cat...and hamster...and rat...and parakeet...and all those other animals we keep as pets....

When I was younger I ate a rabbit we had raised. We roasted a few of them over a fire, smeared em with bbq sauce, they were quite delicious. Most people get kind of a shock when I say that we ate such lovable things that we raised ourselves. They think that maybe I was horribly scarred because of it, or that I didn't know it was rabbit meat until it was too late. I knew all along though, not only did I know that it was rabbit, I knew it was our rabbits. I was perfectly fine with it.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff