45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Gold Gold Gold!!!!
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:30 pm
Emerald pulled a knive toward herself. In her nightmare she killed everyone and every animal. "Azar promise me one thing..." She said with her head slanted toward the unopened door. She held the knive tightly as she closed her eyes. "If I hurt anyone, promise me you'll kill me." She wanted to just stab herself. Her hand started to bleed as she gripped it hard. "Why am I here if all I do is hurt others....Why was I even born..." For some reason there was no pain in her hand, well she could not notice it. She levitated it close to her heart. "Or maybe I should just kill myself now.." She said quietly hoping her brother didnt hear her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:02 pm
"Oh, you do," said Nightstar in surprise. "Ah, I guess you've seen the way I act around him huh?"  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:09 pm
Azar paused. He didn't want to make a promise he couldn't keep. How could he kill his sister even if she begin to hurt others? He would continue to fight for her, make sure that she didn't die. His sensitive ears caught her last statement. "Emerald... Don't kill yourself. I don't know if I could kill you, but if you make me a promise, I'll keep it. Promise me you'll kill me if I hurt anyone and I'll promise you that I'll try to kill you... If nothing else works. I'm not going to let you fall into darkness and hurt people. We'll do everything we can to keep it from happening, but if it does... If there's no way back... Then I'll kill you if that's what you want... But I'd rather not." Azar paused. "So how about it? I'll kill you if you fall and can't be saved no matter how hard we try and you do the same for me. Promise?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:24 pm
Emerald had tears in her eyes. She bit her bottom lip. "I'll try brother...I'll try." She dropped the knive and stood up. It killed her just to think to lay a hand on her brother. She couldn't handle anymore deaths. If she can see the dead she would be able to see her brother. She started to taste the tears. She wiped them away and ran threw the window in her shadow form. She flew threw the sky away from the tower. She just needed to be away from things right now. She lowered herself in a small graveyard.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:10 am
Azar heard the retreating sounds of his sister. "Em, you there?" When he got no reply, the boy sighed. This must be hard on his sister. He couldn't imagine laying a hand on his sister. To hurt her would break the promise he had made his mother when he was young. He had promised to take care of his sister. Could he kill her if needed? Probably not, but Azar hoped he would never have to find out.

Reaper lurked around in a graveyard. Searching for dead minions was always an important task and a graveyard was the perfect place. The suffering people had felt in this place made him feel better as he stepped around various gravestones. His eyes caught sight of a girl. What was she doing here? Mourning for a fallen one? No, it didn't look like that. What was she doing? Reaper stepped away towards the shadows, blending into them to watch.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:04 am
Emerald stared at all the dead souls. She walked around them imagining her brother be in the ground would be torturious. She noticed that night was here. She let out a sigh and waved to a small dead girl about 10. She could feel a prensence was it dead? She turned around and looked everywere. Maybe just her imagination. She sat on a bench quietly that was in the middle of the graveyard. She looked down and let out a sigh and closed her eyes. "Why is everything so different..." She said quietly to herself.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:00 pm
Reaper figured he might as well have some fun. While he tended to prefer just to kill quickly to collect all the souls he could, he didn't mind going out of his way to torture those who were already depressed. Especially this child, being able to see the dead was a rare ability and he knew she possessed it when she had waved to the dead girl. He himself only had the ability due to his dappling in the dark arts and his own master's power. "What everything do you mean, child?" Reaper crooned into the girl's ear from behind. "The fact that everyone hates you because you can sense the dead. That's often thought of as an evil power."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:09 pm
Emerald quickly turned around. "It's not evil...just different." Emerald took a step back and looked down. "Isn't?" She said quietly. Her mother always said she wasn't evil but just different. But with half her side being demon. She didn't know. "I'm not hated....Am I?" She started to get strange thoughts in her head. She glared up at the strange man. "Anyway who are you to judge me?!" She demanded.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:04 pm
Reaper smirked slightly underneath his skeletal illusion. It didn't appear on the skull face as skulls tended to show few emotions. "You can call me a Bringer of Death." Reaper twirled his scythe, letting it whistle in front of Emerald's face. "Humans tend to call me the Grim Reaper," Reaper scoffed at the name. "But, I'm just Reaper." With introductions out of the way, he continued, "Is it really just different? Maybe different from those innocent, good people, but not all that different from the darker creatures. The evil creatures of this world and every other. You might not think you're hated, but all these..." Reaper searched for a word that would fit. "All these regular people, all these light dwellers, are just teasing you. They might not hate you yet, but they already fear you. And fear will soon turn to hatred. Eventually, they'll want to hunt you down just because of your 'evil' powers, the darkness in your blood."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:57 pm
"Shut up!" Emerald glared at him. Her eyes glowed and the ground underneath him crumbled down into a hole. "I don't need a...reaper to tell me about my future. Your lieing!" She turned away from him. Not wanting to speak to him anymore. She noticed it was completly dark now. "Great just great..."  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:05 pm
Reaper hovered up into the air, glancing with a bored expression at the gaping hole beneath him. "Sure, you can believe whatever you want to believe." Reaper said with a nonchalant shrug. "Don't say I didn't warn you when people start to hate you. Trust me, I've seen it before."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:40 am
Emerald turned around. Her hear was beating faster. "Fine! Maybe I'll just never use my powers. Would that help?" She looked down. "People wont hate me....will they?" She was frustrated. "Why are you here anyway. If your a reaper aren't you supposed to be..I don't know sucking the life out af stuff. Go back to you job." She said her voice with no emotion whatso ever. She turned around and walked out of the graveyard slowly still having Reaper's words going threw her mind. When she noticed the little girl this time her face was burned and she looked upset. Emerald kept with a pace and heard the clock in town struck 12:00.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:34 pm
Reaper grinned sadistically, he had enjoyed telling Emerald. "Gladly." He muttered. After all, he had always enjoyed killing things, even more than torturing others. "I wish you luck in not having people hate you. But they will anyway. I know, I've been around for a long time and I've seen it happen so many times." Reaper called after her retreating back. He listened to the clock chime away and smiled again, remembering his earlier conversation. "Let's see how long this night lasts?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:17 am
Drusilla noticed the clock strick Twelve. She smiled and closed her eyes. The wind was blowing. She smiled as she looked up at the sky. The moon turned red and the sky black as darkness.

Emerald looked up a Reaper. "Thanks for the advice." Her words dripping with sarcasm. When she looked ahead of her the ground started to reflect the moon but it was a dark red like blood. She looked up and her eyes widened. "Today? It's happening today?" She was worried for her brother. She turned around towards Reaper. "Hey, What do you know about today?"  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:44 am
A grin covered Reaper's face, the skull illusion twisting slightly into a horrific smile. "Me? I have some ideas of what will happen after having a rather interesting conversation with someone. Now, why should I tell you? You were rude to me." Reaper looked up at the moon. He had to admit it was rather grand, the girl he had met earlier hadn't been kidding about it.

Azar had been watching the night sky, a calming pasttime of his. His eyes widened as he stared at the blood-red moon. "What?!" Recalling what Emerald had said, he shook his head. "No... Not today..." His voice sounded small to himself especially compared to the laughter bubbling inside of him. That laughter was the demon within. This is amazing, wonderful, isn't it? We'll be able to do whatever we want, go and kill whatever. Hehehe, I say we start with someone who could make a tasty midnight snack.

Raven had been sleeping, but she awoke upon sensing a maleovolent force close by. Blinking her eyes, she opened the curtains with a flick of her hand. Her eyes widened as she looked at the large red moon in the sky. Definitely not good.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff