Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:06 am
Username:
Doku Jaki
Rp name:
Tenteki Miru
Elements?:
Wind
Bloodline/Clan?:
No
Have you read the Starter Forum?
Yes
Demon?:
No
Activity: (how often you are online)
Just about everyday
Why do you want to join the leaf?
Because I can. >O
Nah, well yeah aaaand,
It seems pretty activity.
Pluuuuus If you'll let me, I want to be a medic-nin.
How can you better the leaf village?
By healin' teh peoples on the bamf missions.
Give an Rp example:
Because I don't have my character completely developed I'm going to use a Hidan post I used a while ago in a friend's roleplay. Hope you don't mind.

His fingers twitched compulsively. Oh how he wanted to swing his scythe into the unknown. He itched to feel the pain again. Itched to taste their blood and discover all their secrets and know them just before they would be snuffed out for good. The anticipation of the battle made it impossible to keep a steady walk. Every other step came a jolt as he tried to keep from turning around and hunting his hunter. Patience. Just a little patience, then all hell could be let loose.

Hidan could careless what became of him in the upcoming battle. All he wanted was to fight. To see blood that he worked for. Not some pigheaded heathen villagers who ran from him, not too him. Through the Cheshire grin his teeth were grinding and clacking together. Attempts to yell were stopped to nothing but bubbling chuckles. This was maddening. Hidan couldn't contain his bloodlust. It radiate from his body. Soon, so soon.

His pace forward halted. It was enough, he couldn't wait any longer. The pacing ended him at the edge of the forest. In front was a wide expanse dead plains that not far beyond began barren rock.

Hidan spun on heel and planted his feet to the ground. "Oi oi oi! Let's end the hide and seek and play a new game!" He couldn't mask the excitement in his voice, "Come on ya little chump!"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:52 am
post your profile. about the medic nin, you have to be a chunnin before you can begin your training.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:01 am
Dang, okay.
Thanks for telling me. :]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:32 am
also, this guild has origional characters. but ur rp was so good for hidan im letting you in. blaugh  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ASAPVincent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:29 pm
Username: Lil Dathew
Rp name: Dathew
Elements?: All
Bloodline/Clan?: Uchiha
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes
Demon?: No. Well, I have a curse mark that sometimes turns me into one.
Activity: (how often you are online) 3 times a week
Why do you want to join the leaf? It is my favorite? And there are no other good ones.

How can you better the leaf village? I can help defend from attack and keep it safe.

Give an Rp example: Dathew walks into the room. Mist surrounds him as he enters. When it clears, everyone can see his face. A red glow is in his eyes. He walks slowly towards the center of the room. " I need a challenge..." he says in a mysterious voice. Everyone looks at him in fear. His eye twitches. He seeks out an opponent.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:45 pm
Just to save Perky time, Longer rp sample  

Nigai_Namida

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:29 am
and i also doubt that you have a curse mark. also when you are on those three times a week, try to post alot, because this village tends to be very active sometimes. we have people posting every hour.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:43 pm
lil dathew
Why do you want to join the leaf? It is my favorite? And there are no other good ones.

How can you better the leaf village? I can help defend from attack and keep it safe.

Give an Rp example: Dathew walks into the room. Mist surrounds him as he enters. When it clears, everyone can see his face. A red glow is in his eyes. He walks slowly towards the center of the room. " I need a challenge..." he says in a mysterious voice. Everyone looks at him in fear. His eye twitches. He seeks out an opponent.

Here's another problem (In the bold) Unless you have Houkou you don't have all five elements.  

Nigai_Namida

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:46 pm
lil dathew

And another, You cant have a curse mark cause Only ONE person in this guild gives them out, and theres only one left.....which u do not own....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:02 am
wings, i already said that, and when since you been looking at problems in leaf?  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ASAPVincent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:33 pm
LOL got that... that's it?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:46 pm
Since i started to kill its genin  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:22 pm
lil dathew- ok  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:01 pm
Username: The Real Bleachtard
Rp name:Jurou Hibiki
Elements?: Air and Earth
Bloodline/Clan?: None
Demon?: No
Activity: (how often you are online) every day
Why do you want to join the leaf?
It is my favorite village, and I will enjoy being here
How can you better the leaf village?
I can help defend from attack and keep it safe.
Give an Rp example:

(In the Class room)
The Teacher looked at a paper and called out, "Jurou, please show me a transformation Jutsu." When Jurou slid out of his chair and approached the front of class. Reaching his destination he turned around and faced his class mates. He made a few quick hand signs and barked, "Henge no Jutsu," Smoked covered his body and his transformation took place, as the smoke cleared people awed and gasped. Jurou took the form of the two teachers of the room with two heads.

Both of his heads looked around and he transformed back to his regular form and looked at his teachers. "Sorry, for my mistake." He whispered as his face turned a beat red. The teacher looked back at him and broke it to a smile, "That was the greatest mess up I had ever seen." Not knowing to take that as a compliment or an insult he walked back to his chair.

Team Harry FTW

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:20 am
alright post a profile  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games