Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:51 pm
"We are having a meeting about the Tsukikage, and the Yukikage."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:56 pm
I Ascend From Hell
rinzo walks in "mr. kage will you be my teacher"
(its rewuired to become a sanin XD)
Rinzo looking at the some what angry kage steps back in case he decides to throw something.
(( No it's not you don't become sannin if the kage teaches you, you get if your like a high ranked jounin and ask for the position or you get it by him saying you do but you must be at least a jounin. )  

Dark-Ninja70

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:11 pm
(Dark, Asend has been in NUR for along time he knows it doesn't work like that, he means for his new RPC to become Sannin he'll have to learn under someone who was once Sannin.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:21 pm
hector rouge
"We are having a meeting about the Tsukikage, and the Yukikage."

"What does Ban have to do with this? And how is Jack involved?" Kashiim said while crossing his arms and tilted his head slightly.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:22 pm
Oroami shook the hair from his eyes, "Ban's now resurrected father and Jack are trying to take control of the Villages, they are using clones of all those with a curse mark, including me."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:35 pm
"Hmm, that is troublesome. That would explain why Zeramaru is at Sunagakure. What can we do to stop them?" Kashiim asked.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:45 pm
Oroami nodded "We may need to start a war against the Snow and Moon villages, this time, Neska won't be able to manufacture his own plans, because we're going to take out his establishment fromt he inside out."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:00 pm
hector rouge
(Dark, Asend has been in NUR for along time he knows it doesn't work like that, he means for his new RPC to become Sannin he'll have to learn under someone who was once Sannin.)
( So have I, Im even a Sannin in Leaf, also I thought he meant if he trains under you that makes him a sannin and you don't need to learn from a sannin to be able to be a sannin Ive never been even been in a squad other than ANBU and I'm a Sannin. )  

Dark-Ninja70

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:05 pm
(yes, but its always been only one person wins per test, and it helps if you've been trained by an ex-sannin)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:18 pm
"I thought that Neska was no longer associated with Tsukigakure?" Kashiim said looking between Oraomi and the Ban vision.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:20 pm
Ban almost went crazy. "My village has done nothing wrong. I made a mistake." he said as a tear ran down his face. "I just wanted to be with my father again, that is all I wanted not this." he said as he said some more things that no one could make out before he regained his cool. "Oroami, I don't care if your with me or wish to kill me for a mistake I made, but I'm going to fix this." he said looking at the other kages. "I don't know my father's plans, I have lost contact with him when he went to the snow." he said as more tears ran down his face. "Oroami I can't go there but I ask you one thing, kill my father again."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:21 pm
Oroami shook his head, "your wrong, he is the tsukikage still." Looking to Ban Oroami nodded "i'm sorry for causing you pain, but your father will have to pay for his choices."  

Havok-Trance

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:24 pm
(Im confused now?)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:27 pm
"I will hold off the armies, where I can." Ban said as his imaged disappeared. The rat looked at Oroami will a look of hate and thought 'you made he cry. all he want was to see his father and show him how he has grown, Would you not want him to see the father you took away' the rat turned and ran off.  

Death_God_Sakura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:31 pm
Before the Rat left Oroami uttered "I'd never want to take someone away from their father, but that is in the past, my duty is to protect."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games