Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Map ideas? Post them here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunalit Viziune

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:53 pm
Whoops I had to edit it but alright i WILL ADD IT! ;D  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:59 pm
I'll make the thread sometime tomorrow, it's getting late here

But here's the basics Yeah, yeah, it's long, deal with it.

Map Name: October Reformatory

Landscape/Area: High Security Prison/ grasslands

Description: a large Prison, located near Kelnia Bay. This prison houses many different criminals, ranging from small time thieves to thugs, gangsters, and murders. The guards are well-trained in the art of combat, especially the martial arts.

Why martial arts you ask? Guards really shouldn't carry weapons, if a convict were to take them, well......

It is called October after the month of it's creation, as well as the fact that it is usually the end of the line for criminals, as October is the end of the livelyhood of the earth.

The complex is said to be haunted with the souls of those who never saw the light of the outside world after entering the complex. Many of these souls wander the cell blocks at night, checking that their cells are in tip top shape, and that the guards aren't slacking off. The ghouls tend to rouse the criminals, resulting in several small riots.

[I know it was long, but I based it off of a Reformatory I went to over the summer. That was one of the best trips I have ever been on.

Actually, if anybody has ever heard of the movie, Shawshank Redemption, that's the prison I went to see]  

Professor_Steampunk

Professor_Steampunk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:02 pm
The Reformatory is now up and running

I'm going to make A profile for the warden, and the captain of the guard soon

But feel free to start posting in the reformatory.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:56 am
Map Name: Jilin's Castle
Landscape/Area: University/castle
Description: Based on the top of an enormous waterfall, this eloquent structure is no home to Jilin. The clan member erected it with the use of powerful majic and a bit of imagination. With in these thick walls though lie one thing that Jilin is most pleased with, a university. Here scholars come from around the world to talk and discuss the philosophies and terms of the day. Jilin himself from time to time sits among them talking and plotting in a sense. Every real man should have some sort of intelligence, which is why thiis place was created. Through the halls as guards march blue and silver suits of armor that have no people in them. These are Jilin's personal guard and as long as you do not anger the man they will do you no harm.

Just a place for Jilin to live and to keep Ren and Shadow under the guise of an University. I figured that Judging how Jilin has been acting that this suites his taste. If not then oh well.  

Sage_Nashae

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:31 pm
I think its not a bad idea. As long as I don't see everyone trying to make their own castle after this.
But you can make yours because you had the first evil character made. ;]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:38 pm
Once again my inborn cruelty proves fruitful.  

Sage_Nashae

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:50 pm
I'm just lucky I read your post, Smarties. I'll find some idea to contribute.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:33 pm
Map Name: Ruins of Altga
Landscape/Area: Ruins
Description: The air here is thick with despair and loss. No one knows for sure exactly who ran the town before its destruction, or even what exactly was its destruction. Some have speculated that it was some ancient city of vampires, or even a home for some lost race. Most homes are still standing, the ruins hold the feel of a ghost town, as if everyone deserted the place at once, centuries ago. The houses that have fallen are due simply to neglect. Moss grows over the stone buildings and the planters are devoid of anything but weeds. Many believe the ancient place to be haunted with the spirits of its old keepers, hating the world that rejected them and left them homeless. What is for sure is that very few living things thrive in the tragedy that once was a grand city. The Stone City of Altga.

I felt we needed some real ruins here. I'm up for suggestions of any changes necessary.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Professor_Steampunk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:02 pm
Map name: Violet Hill
Area/ Landscape: Cold snowy hill.

Description: Violet hill dominates the skyline near Lake Alenca. Many famous battles were fought there because of it's strategic purposes. It offers a clear view of the lake and parts of Deralo field.

The hill is subject to cold conditions, resulting in it being snowy most of the year. It is called Violet hill because a the sun sets, the snow on the hill turns Violet to symbolize all the battles on the hill.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:42 pm
Haha, you guys are mods now. You can make whatever you want whenever you like xD  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:50 pm
OH. okay then I will. I'll also make lego land! Hehe.

But seriously. Nice avi Smarties.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:04 pm
Rofl, legoland. xD

And thanks. I wanted to look cool out in zOMG! today.

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:07 pm
Heh, I haven't tried zOmg! yet.

I'll be putting up the ruins sometime later, in the middle of something.

Edit: 'Tis up.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:39 pm
I guess it's just a force of habit, posting my ideas and all.

I was on zOMG earlier this week, but I haven't played it much.  

Professor_Steampunk

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:40 am
I'm with you guys, I hardly play zOMG!
Theres too many errors for me. D:
Not too mention the lag there was when I went on.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games