Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Outer Heaven] Fortress Entrance (read first Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:14 pm
futashi jump in the air as well and took out his katana. he then block some of the incoming projectiles at him. he only got knick once but it did not affect. using his demons chakra, he started to hover in the air.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:19 pm
Orion let out yet another sigh. He looked away from all of them. 'Surely enough time has elapsed...' He thought to himself. He looked back in their direction, crossing his arms.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
jedi cut threw some things and blocked most of the projectiles while barely getting scratched by the rest. "be careful kit."  
Dodging some easy projectiles he called out. "Oi Oi" Kit moved infront of Orion and poked his forhead. "Will you saysomething. I am starting to think your dying."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:23 pm
futashi dodge more incoming projectiles, and slicing them in half as well. he sighed and wanted to get to zann, even if it he loses control with his demon. he then look at jedi and then at the person next to kit.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:25 pm
'I wish I was...' Orion thought to himself. Nevertheless, he didn't say anything. He made a pair of handsigns, and with a poof, he was still there. It appeared as if nothing happened.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:25 pm
jedi now stood upside down above oroin. "remember that just as kenshin he also can kill you without even using handsigns kit."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:27 pm
"Yeah i know all about the Kaguya blood line. I spent hour upon hours of mindless reading in Lenons library I picked up a few things." Looking at the poof Kit smiled. "Hmm Shadow clone jutsu? Or maybe a substitution jutsu? Transformation. the possibilites are endless." He said quizically about what Orion did in the sudden poof.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:30 pm
futashi started to hoverer to the ground and landed. he then look at jedia nd kit, waiting for his chance.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:31 pm
Jedi anylized Orions body using his sharingan. "hmm......."

((im about done for today.))  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:33 pm
Orion simply shot a glare at Kit, then Futashi, then Jedi. Still, he did not move.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:39 pm
"This curse mark a** is getting on my nerves." Avoiding some trpas here and there Kit did a leap and landed on the far side of the room. He sat down and leaned up against the wall waiting.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:47 pm
((Gonna give Havock a chance to post before I go any further...))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:59 pm
((same))  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:41 am
A figure could be seen flying through the air, shaped like a giant bat. When he landed, he folded his large leathery wings neatly against his back, tucking them into his gray tunic. Zann looked around calmly at everyone, the map that Zeramaru had given him allowed him to go through the traps unscathed. He looked around at the crowd calmly, and finally his eyes landed on Orion, noting the curse seal on his neck. My, we do have a party here... The arm that Futashi had cut off has been replaced by a metal automail, joined to his shoulder. His blue scarf was flailing in the cold wind, making him look more intimidating.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games