Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Dark Bunny Lord

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:59 am
Still wondering if anyone wants to rp.... anyone?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:13 pm
I'll rp, I'm sooo bored  

Nohea-Chan

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:50 pm
=.= Ugh... two days of shopping = hell. I don't see why people like shopping so much. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:06 pm
I've gotten kciked out of a mall form hidin behind clothes rack then jumpin out..I scared an old lady pretyt badly heee hee sweatdrop

looks like blue as a santurary..so copied my hideout idea.. stare lol just jokin!! xd  

HiddenJoy

Icarus7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:54 am
Gueten Morgen! Or whatever Momiji says for 'Good Morning..."

Poor Kisa Sohma!! crying

I am now in Barcelona waiting for the ship to leave. My mom didn't get me a balcony room... crying She thought I would fall off... crying that dork...

So... what have I missed?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:49 am
ooo!!Ship Ship!! :: jumps up and down:: Besides Ky and Kuri having a big fight..nothing much!!

surprised There might be dolphins1!An sharks!!And stingrays!!I've seen a really big one one time snorkling!! oooo and a big se turtles!! I've riden on one of its backs..well..I grabbed onto their shell gently and it pulled me along.. 4laugh

ahh..good memories..bon Voyage!!  

HiddenJoy

Icarus7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:43 am
Darn 50c a minute for the internet when noone's here... scream

I need a hug... Why? I feel sorry for Kisa Sohma from Furuba... cry gonk crying (mix crying with gonk) Why do people tease her!??! Waaaaaah... that letter was sad... so sad that I had to read it again with some fitting music in the background... crying gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:35 am
You said "good morning" in german wrong. Its Gutentag

Yeah, Kisa's story was sad but not as said as Haru and Ayame not understanding Yuki was said too, it reminds me of myself not understanding my little brother

so..on your cruise er whatever..did you see any Nemo's?  

Ai`
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:07 am
So uhh.. where has Alan been the last two days? Besides Sleeping.. i think this xanga entry will explain what i have been doing..
xangaentry

welll. Before i start to rant let me remind you that, I am a guy, and i like guy things. Okies?

okies? okies.

Well how should i start off? Well my latest Love sim game has been downloaded from torrents and what was itcalled? i forgot.. let me check.. Artificial Gurl 2. ::nods:: yup. heard it was great and so i decided to check it out. and could i just say. Wow. This game is of the love sims of the love sims.

Alright hehe. before anybody can say anything about makes wrong judgements of me let me just say, Love sims have cute stories to them. (and good art meaning characterly not hentailly ). Hey the maker of Megatokyo is addicted to them too so i say hey its good stuff. kkies? mmhmm. Thought so. Hmph! Ever played Kana lil sis? didn't think so. Sad story to it, made me cry a bit. Characters die all the time in Love sims. Our Mascot for our Gaia guild is from a love sim too! so PPPPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT ::sound of tounge coming out::

::clears throat:: So what happens in this game? well. Apparently you get a lovely vacation with a gurl of your choice and you two have a whole freakin island to yourself. You gots a beach house. you get a hot springs... you get an abandonded half blown up high school... computer tech lab.. a white room... and.. a dungeon with dead people in it..

oh yes a lovely island indeed.

soooo how did my first run with this game in japanese go?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First day she decided hiding from me was better then actually talking to me. So i spent the whole day chasing her around the beach. My character died of exhaustion.

So whenever my character tried to rest up. She would come over to me and complain about how im lazy and never do anything right. Or she would randomnly yell by in the middle of my nap "I NEED TO USE THE RESTROOM! DONT BOTHER ME" And purposly wake me up. Damn childish factors i added to her.

then when i buy her clothes to show her that i care, she complains on how they are too soft or too big or too pink or too somthing. and when i try the romantic sunset setting she won't shut up about how kewl her clothings are.

Apparently Love sims hate me too...

but the shoping factor in the game was very much fun. but i was really really upset you cant change the guys clothing... Cause apparently gurls only need to look good in love sim games.. not guys.. pfft.. i want to go shopping for my outfit sometimes...

::goes into corner and cries::

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:14 am
heh,Love sims sound fun,but since its usually only girls,I cna't play. sigh..the girls reminds me of me..I remember a date I had,and I hide from the guy..heh,that was fun.

the girl kidna looks like Susie..purple hair..Buwhahah!!Remembers you liked Susie A LOT.. blaugh  

HiddenJoy

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:20 am
I love Sims!!! Except i kept on dying..pleh  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:22 am
hey there are plenty of Gurl love sims featuring yaoi love and stuff. Thats where i get most of my good guy pics ! XP

yeah somebody told me from Gaia that that gurl looks like sakura also.

Its actually supose to sorta resamble Aldora. ::shrug:: but then again its just an ideal gurl that i created. XP.  

KuraiGekkou

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:24 am
hm..yeah my mom is going to teach me how to make my own animations because she is a university teacher at UNH. Yup, i'm gonna make something but i don't know what it will be about.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:27 am
aldora..isn't that a little girl?!?Hentai..-_-..hey!!it does look like Sakura!! XD Sakura-san..you should make it about Ria!!..I ahve daydreams about making an anime about us..  

HiddenJoy

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:29 am
*smirks* what i great idea!! XD it would be great ... maybe it should be Sakura Ai's pov?  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games