Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Rise of the Puppet King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:56 am
Azar sighed. He felt unhappiness that Faith wouldn't be able to stay though the feeling surprised him. I know, I know... I'm sad too. Now, we can't kill her in the middle of the night, can we? Azar shook his head. Maybe it was better she didn't stay in case his demon form broke out, but he still wanted her to. "Well I don't think it's rude... I mean, you are invited to stay. But if you got somewhere else to stay, I suppose..." He stopped talking, not knowing what to say.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:00 am
Faith woundered if she should tell him the truth. "Actually...I dont have a home...I dont have any family either....or friends. Your actually the first friend in a long time...." She looked down.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:14 am
Azar froze. It was sad to hear that she didn't have family, friends, or a home. However, that also meant that she could stay at the Tower. Not sure if it would help, Azar placed a hand on Faith's shoulder. "It's okay. I'll be your friend." A small smile appeared on his face. "You can stay with us. I'm sure nobody would mind and if they do, we'll see how they feel after I get through to them. That's why you wander around, isn't it? Because you have nowhere else to go... If you want, you can stay with us and stop being alone."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:33 am
Faith looked up at Azar. "I would like that." She said with a small smile. She noticed the candy store and walked in and grabbed abag and filled it with an assortment of candy.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:11 pm
Gemini than stared towards her husband and said, "Than lets go back to our headquaters in Cyrus City."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:18 pm
Emerald stood up ontop of the roof. She jumped off and right before she was about to hit the ground she flew off. Enjoying the wind.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:58 pm
Lyra giggled towards Kobi and said, "And funny."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:39 pm
Nightstar smiled towards Emerald and blushed when she mention Azar's name. But than stopped, knowing that he would probably wouldn't feel the same for her and besides she's going to have to be leader one day when her father is done and turns the job over to her. So she tried to think on being a leader but couldn't help herself but to think of Azar. "Oh, well," she said to herself as she looked down at her toes. She than flew up in the sky with Emerald with a smile on her face.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:13 pm
Kobi smiled and said,"Glad to see you agree."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:19 pm
"Oh," said Lyra with a smile.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:24 pm
Kobi laid down and stared up at the sky as he said,"Wow it's a beautiful day."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:27 pm
Lyra sat up and said as she looked up towards he sky, "You got that right."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:31 pm
Kobi smiled and said,"But it's not as beautiful as you."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:38 pm
Lyra looked at Kobi and smiled towards him. "Oh, and how are you sure that I am beautiful," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:43 pm
Kobi gentley put his hand on top of Lyra's hand and said,"It's pretty obvious, afterall you're really cute."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games