Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:13 pm
Rose looked up at him and said, "Let's go," in a whisper. She tok his hand and walked forward. When she passed the gates, she stopped and looked at the place, astonished at the place. It was gorgeous. She let out a gasp.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:19 pm
he stepped in right after Rose did and he looked around "woooaaaahh, i cant beleive were actually going to live here"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:21 pm
She nodded stepping back into him, almost falling, "Its too good to be true."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:25 pm
he grabbed her shoulders to keep her from falling "if this a dream im going to be so mad"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:29 pm
"It feels like one!" Rose said, stabling herself. "Let's catch up with that guard before we get lost!" She looked over at Haseo.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:32 pm
"uh r-right" he let go of her and began to walk again slowly catching up to the gaurd  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:36 pm
Rose went along behind Haseo, to the guard. She looked at the scenary and the people there. They all looked nice and friendly. This was one place she knew that was for sure much better than her home ever was.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:42 pm
the gaurd stopped outside a tall building "here you are, your room is on the third floor room 406" he handed Haseo a key and bowed then returned to the gate  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:45 pm
Rose watched the guard leave and went ahead and pulled the door of the building and held it open for Haseo. Third floor, number 406. She repeated in her head, for some reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:47 pm
Haseo raised an eyebrow and glared at Rose "what do you think your doing?" he walked over and grabbed the door "ladies first"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:51 pm
Rose was startled when he glared at her, but when he said ladies first, she started to laugh, "Oh, you really scared me there! Bleh! i really have to stop falling for that!" She walked in.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:54 pm
he shut the door behing them as he walked in after Rose "hehe i knew you would fall for it"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:58 pm
Rose eyed him, pretending to be mad, "One of these days, I won't!" She pressed the up button on the elevator.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:12 pm
Haseo just stood there blinking as the elevator doors closed and left him standing in the lobby "i cant beleive she left me" he smiled and walked towards the stairs "oh well she cant get in, i have the key..... an i think ill just take my time walking up there"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:16 pm
((!!!!!!!!!!! I just pressed a button!!!!!!! oh fine... whatever...lolz!))

Rose had her back to the doors of the elevator. She thought he was already in. After a while she realized she was alone as she pressed the third floor button. "Whoops! Have to be careful, when i pretend to get mad." She went off the elevator and went to their room door and waited, He better not be doing this on purpose or i will be mad... after i apologize for leaving him, but it was his fault not getting in on time... oh we'll see... She thought as she waited, arms crossed, foot tapping.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games