Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:01 pm
"NO!" he growled, seeing the fireball head towards Karelym and Rollan. He moved swiftly, placing himself in the fireball's way, wincing as it hit his side. His eyes flashed red and he only growled more as he slowly turned back towards the men. "You will never endanger them again and you will especially NEVER talk about Kar that way ever again!" he said and leapt at the men, his tail wrapped around one of the men's necks and snapped it easily. He slashed at the others with his claws and snapped at them with his jaws. Oddly enough, he did not attack the injured man. He did have a sense of honor and if a man was injured, chances were that he might not have been able to run when given the chance. He didn't like unnecessary killing.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:12 pm
Karelym's eyes were closed, focused as she was on healing and when it was done, she heard Coryn growl. Looking, her eyes widened as the fireball came towards them..only to be taken by Coryn instead. She flinched, certain that it hadn't felt pleasant even to a dragon..and at his vehement words in their defense, particularly hers, she felt her love intensely for the wonderful dragon-man before her.

But at him killing the men, she cringed..not because the men deserved anything less..but because her Coryn had had to do such a thing at all..wasn't she supposed to protect him? Disappointment and slight disgust at her own weakness showed on her face, though she didn't realize it.

The last man alive aside from the unconscious injured one, the one who'd first spoken seemed frightened now..knowing he was probably going to die just like the others. But he wasn't going to die without making one last stab at this dragon. He smirked and pointed to Karelym, "Look at her then, your precious Kar. Look at that disgust on her face..you repulse her! You murdered men in cold blood..you are dragon..a monster..what sort of life can you promise her when a kiss from you would like result in her neck snapping as well? How can you know you won't lose control..your finger twitching just too hard enough to stab through her little heart..a hideous monster like you can never be loved..your only purpose is to kill and to feed..and one day, accident or no, she'll be the one under your claws."

Karelym heard this and rather than her usual reaction of anger, something like guilt flashed on her face, something else she didn't mean to have come forth. It was because she'd given the man a weapon against Coryn, one that was false, "Don't listen to him, Coryn!"

The man smirked more, "Listen to that..see that guilt..she pleads with you not to listen because she fears for her life to..after all, what could a lovely maiden want with a beast like you? Would you have her live like an animal, like you? Childless and growing older..unfulfilled while you murder and plunder? Monster," he said with relish.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:23 pm
Coryn, unfortunately believed the man, and he seemed to wilt before reaching his claws towards the man's neck as he changed into an elf mid reach, slowly squeezing tighter and tighter as he choked the man. "Because I have another form, I can live with myself. I do not kill men in cold blood, only self-defence. I gave you a chance to run, and only your comrade took the opportunity. And because I promised to love her and protect her. Especially from monsters like you." he hissed out poisonously, his eyes burning with hatred for the man.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:31 pm
Rollan was beside himself with rage, ready to leap forward and tear the mans throat out with his fangs. Who was he to spread such lies? Even a child like him could see how deeply and truly Karelym loved Coryn..the way she looked at him..it made Rollan wish he had someone like that..someone who would look at him with those loving, warm eyes that wasn't his brother..

The man's eyes widened in surprise as the dragon became a man before his eyes, "Y..you're an elf? What sorcery is this?" But that was as much as he could make out before his face began turning red and slowly a mottled, bluish color as his brain was denied oxygen.

Karelym saw this and called out, "No!" Though she didn't see the burn in Coryn's eyes as she darted from Rollan to Coryn, going from his left side and throwing her arms around the other's neck as she did her best to hug him even while the other was choking in his grasp. Several tears fell, "Please stop this Coryn..this isn't you..you're not a murderer! Please!"

She wasn't defending him because she cared about the man, or thought that Coryn was a monster, though it might have seemed that way. Karelym was doing it because she couldn't bear the thought of her beloved Coryn suffering through something like that..having to get another's blood on his hands..

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:45 pm
Coryn growled as he threw the man down to the ground and got himself out of Karelym's grasp at the same time before storming off, firmly setting up a mental barrier between himself and Karelym. As he passed Rollan, he said, "Make sure he does not escape and inform me when the injured one awakes." he said before continuing to walk, his voice was emotionless, and his face was unreadable. Quite possibly, he intended to storm off until he left hearing distance or ran into the barrier that was caused by the Bond.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:52 pm
Rollan's ears flattened against his head and he bowed his head submissively, "Yes, brother.." He'd seen his brother angry before..though he wasn't sure he'd ever seen him like this..dutifully, he sat up and watched the men with his oddly intelligent eyes. He followed Coryn's progress a moment before looking to Karelym expectantly.

Karelym watched as Coryn growled and moved away, storming off apparently. She tried to reach the other..tried to speak, but he'd put a barrier between them..it hurt..and her face became saddened..looking to Rollan who seemed to be waiting for something. After a moment, she reached a decision as she darted forward after Coryn.

(O-o do you think it's a nifty idea to turn Coryn into a dog right now? o_O or do you want no doggishness whatsoever? *givez you a chocolate chip cookie*)  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:04 am
((Whatever you feel makes the plot better. mrgreen *tackles for chocolate chip cookie*))
Coryn had just reached the barrier when he felt it move away swiftly. He sighed and sat down as he waited for Karelym to come find him. As much as he tried to hold it in, a few tears slid down his cheeks, feeling hurt, and a bit betrayed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:10 am
(o-o *violently loathes decisions* X-x *twitch* WELL THEN I GUESS I'LL *censors the awesomenezz* Gasp..a mystery! o-o..*throws a cookie and runs*)

Karelym caught up to the other, watching as he'd sat down and was apparently waiting for her. She slowed as she was behind him, saying softly, "Coryn.." The elven maiden moved so that she was in front of Coryn as she sat in front of him. A hand reached to gently brush away the tears, "What he said..it was all lies, Coryn..you musn't believe him. He was just trying to hurt you, that's all..of course I love you." Karelym hoped that the other would believe her, that the other's words hadn't hurt him so deeply, that he hadn't torn down his own self-esteem for so long that he couldn't truly see the honesty of her words.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:24 am
Coryn simply hung his head. "He's right you know . . . I can kill you . . . so easily when I'm stuck as a dragon . . . and it wouldn't even have to be on purpose either. I nearly accidentally killed you earlier today . . . I wouldn't blame you if you are scared of me . . . or think me a monster . . . in fact you would be right to do so . . ." he said, the tears not ceasing. The man had hit him where it hurt the most. And that had shattered the self esteem that he had lost during the five years alone and that was just starting to rebuild thanks to Karelym. He was back to square one . . . thinking of himself as a monster . . . unworthy to love or be loved someone like Karelym.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:31 am
Karelym listened with a growing ache in her heart. How could her beloved think such things? The tears kept coming...how could she fix this? "Coryn..how many times must I tell you? You are no monster to me..you never will be..and how could I be afraid of a goof like you?" Shaking her head, she leaned closer as she murmered, "If I thought of you as a monster..if I did not love you..would I do this?" Karelym moved forward all the way as she kissed Coryn, fully as she tasted the earthy, cinnimony, bloody taste that no longer surprised her..rather, she found it to be Coryn's personal flavor..and wonderfully addictive.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:38 am
Coryn kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her and then broke the kiss slowly. "No . . . no you would not . . ." he said softly, in response to her question. He then lay his forehead on her, his eyes closing. "Thank you . . ."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:44 am
Karelym felt the other wrap his arms around her as he kissed her back before pulling away and speaking softly. Their foreheads were together and Coryn seemed a bit better..but not himself still.."Do you still think you're a monster, Coryn?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:48 am
Coryn nodded slowly. He didn't want her to worry, but he couldn't lie to her either. Opening up their mental link again, he thought to her, We should head back to Rollan. I don't like leaving that pup alone.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:55 am
Karelym's expression fell at that as she sighed. Hearing the mental link opened didn't seem to phase her as she appeared to be thinking a moment. And an idea must have come to her, because she turned back around with something like mischief and thought playing about her eyes and expression. "Coryn..I love you so much.." This was the only thing she could think of that might..show him somehow..that might open his eyes if only a little..

Karelym leaned forward, pressing another kiss to Coryn's lips..though this one was different. She sent magick along this link..pulling away only when enough had been given.

Coryn glowed a moment, though she wasn't sure he noticed, and then he began shrinking. Fur sprouted from formely hairless spots as limbs and bones shifted, this would not be painful, she'd made sure..a tail sprouted..along with ears..and in a moment, Coryn the Elf had become Coryn the Dog. He was a little bigger than a puppy, with the same albino-fur and deep green eyes.

Karelym looked down to the small shape before her. Now that she'd done it this way, he'd be stuck until she changed him back. Reaching a hand, she gave a long stroke down Coryn as she smiled and said amusedly, "Hello, furball."

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:03 am
Coryn blinked a bit, wondering why she had pulled away so soon. He then felt himself shrinking and his eyes widened as he changed into a dog. He tried to look at himself, but only succeeded in chasing his tail a few times. He was unamused as Karelym pet him and called him a furball. Oh ha ha. Very funny Karelym. Just because I thought I was a monster you changed me into a harmless puppy! If Rollan sees me like this I'll never hear the end of this! And how can I protect you if I'm stuck as a puppy?! he griped mentally, growling slightly. He was kinda sad at how puny and insignifigant it sounded compared to his growl when he was a dragon.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games