Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Advent of Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you looking forward to the New guild and our transition to our own home?
Yes
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kind of...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Extremly...
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Your saving up up for a guild for us! This is the first time I've heard about it that I renember!
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
I just want the gold! Why did you put this answer all the way down here?!
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:09 pm
"You titans thing you have it easy. Well this fat fool is about to explode!" Sabac's voice said from a device that was both a communication device and a magitechnologer trigger for a special explosive that was placed on control freaks body."
((This bomb would use the drain all magical energy from the living beings in the area and use it to fuel it's self, so it can explode.))
How could this day get any weirder?" Beastboyn replied and then was a attacked by someone who looked exactly like himself. The imposter leaped on him and they tumbled so much no one could tell who was who.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:35 pm
"You had to ask," Raven muttered as the doppelganger of Beast Boy appeared. She watched them both carefully before glancing towards Control Freak's body. "Brainiac, do you think you could disable the bomb that's in him? Or get it out?" She asked, one eye still watching Beast Boy fight 'himself'. Closing her eyes, she reached out to both of them, touching their auras. As long as they had a different one, she would be able to tell the difference, having learned how to tell Beast Boy's apart from others long ago.  

dragonelf213

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:22 pm
"I already did that. " Brainiac 5 replied
Beastboy and his imposter did have different auras.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:36 pm
"Okay." Raven muttered, not paying much attention as she found out which Beast Boy was which. Her hands glowed black and the imposter was instantly surrounded in darkness. She threw the imposter into the wall, holding him there with a few bands of energy.  

dragonelf213

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:15 pm
The fake Gar vanished and then the real thing then ran up to Raven and tried to kiss her.

Gaia Name: Akemi Mercuraki
Character Name: Ryuko "Bushido" Orsono
Race: Human
Weapons/Equipment- One each of the follow each which possesses the soul of the of the warrior who once wielded it and these spirits guide Ryuko in battle; Naginata, A Jitte, a Hachiwara, and a Shuriken.
Crush/loves: None
Good/Neutural/Bad- Good
Skills/Abilities: He is an expert martial artist and is proficient in the art of swordsmanship.
Powers: None
Dislikes: Unclear
Appearance: User Image
History: He is a Japanese teenager who became a bushidoka upon his mother's death, which fulfilled a long family line of honorary heroes.

Character Name: Hiro "Toyman" Okamura(Note: He is the third person to use this name the previous two were Villians. The First ended up coming out of retirement and killing the copycat second.)
Weapons/Equipment- Various inventions of his design.
Crush/loves: Powergirl, Ram II(A custom character who is after this one. They were child hood friends as I will mention in Ram II's Bio.
Good/Neutural/Bad- Good
Skills/Abilities: Genius level intellect which he uses to invent things that have undeniable flair, being big, bold and extremely effective. One of his inventions includes a giant superman mecha! One source article said that they were anime/manga based so I thought to myself I got to turn him to a traditional otaku. He also ended up being a superman/batman otaku as well.
Powers: None
Dislikes: Unclear
History: Hiro Okamura's family created the alloy known as "metallo" which was used as the body given to criminal John Corben when he operated as the villain called (what else?) Metallo. He encountered Superman in Metropolis when attempting to capture Corben to claim this alloy back, and was later called upon by Batman and Superman for help to create something to destroy an asteroid.
Extra Info: Superman/Batman #45, he offers to assists the duo in their quest to rid the world of Kryptonite, using spider-like nanobots to collect Kryptonite molecules in the air. His offer becomes a necessity as Lana Lang, in a last-ditch effort to get rid of Kryptonians and keep Lexcorp afloat, turns a set of Kryptonite caches into "dirty bombs", which irradiate the entire planet. Hiro comes to the save, settling for a Power Girl-bot to "date". Instead, he gets his dream date, a dinner in Paris with the real Kara, and the status of honorary member of the Justice League. Yes I would like to rethink Powergirl and make them a couple, but that's hard considering she's was originally a multiverse Refugee From Earth-Two and we don't even know if the multiverse exists in the animated countity, but if you would like to help. You can have her. I think playing a second couple with you might be fun considering we do so well at RPIng the others lover. smile Hershey: We do a good job together to it's just our Robin and Starfire haven't had much interaction yet.
User Image

And now yet another attempt at custom hero who is the son of a real hero. Unlike in the mainsteam universe her father lived long enough to retire and have family.
Character Name: Tsunoko(HornChild) "Ram(II)" Yukata
Weapons/Equipment-None except with the exception of her body
Crush/loves: Hiro Okamura
Good/Neutural/Bad-
Skills/Abilities:None
Powers: Ram is a hybrid between a normal japanese mother and evulutionary advanced japanese father by Guardians of the Universe. This hybrid surprisingly increased her powers and made them harder to control. Like her father she can turn entire body into crystalline electronics. She is invulnerable to most physical attacks. Her hybrid physiology made her technopath, allowing her to access satellites and wireless networks, and send information through them. However unlike her father; her powers seemed to affected my her imagination. Before her powers manifested her father used to tell stories of his heroics and thus when ever she thinks about using her powers she associates it with a ram in her head and her crystaline electronic form becomes ram like.
Likes: Her parents, Hiro Okamura, Shoujo Manga, Takoyaki(She likes eating in general and is quiet the glutton, but never seems to become over weight.)
Dislikes: Badguys and people who interupt her chances to be with Hiro.
Appearance:
User Image
Since she is a tomboy she only grew her out to try to get Hiro's attention. It
s the sam thing with the kimono. Usually she wears a simple outfit of a white-short sleeve T-shirt that if needed is covered by a white sweater. She also wears blue jeans and white Tennis shoes.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Imagine her body to being able to have a similar form like this only with an appropriate feminine form, artificial ram horns, and ram legs/hooves. She can use both, Either one, neither it's her choice, but she can't control it well at first. By the way that is an image of her father.
History: Her father Takeo Yakata was chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to be evolutionarily advanced, and becomes the cybernetically enchanced Ram. This placed him square in the sights of the Manhunters, a race of ancient robots who hate the Guardians. They try and kill him and the others chosen to be advanced. The survivors form a new team and operate independently for some time. For a while, Ram lived on an isolated island with his friends, while they tried to work towards their mission of peace. When Guy Gardner tries to take control of the team, they attempt to resist peacefully and ultimately fail. He eventually married a civilian which lead to the creation of Tsunoko who inherited her fathers powers with some variation. She grew up with Hiro as they were next door neighbors and she has a crush on him.

And now yet another attempt at custom hero who is the son of a real hero. Unlike in the mainsteam universe her father lived long enough to retire and have family.
Character Name: Narukuko(Hell Child) "Shinigami" Onikama(Demonscythe)
Don't be surprised all of her family have similarly scary names.
eek gonk
Weapons/Equipment-Smoke Bombs, Shuriken, Spirtual Seals, and a enchanted scythe that can destroy spirits at the command of it's master.
Good/Neutural/Bad- Good
Skills/Abilities:Expert at a wielding a scythe, In mostly peak physical condition for a human girl her age though she is more agile then one would expect., and is a master of Jujutsu and Ninjutsu.
Powers:Being born into both a extremely powerful Shaman Family(From her mother's side) and a extremely powerful ninja family(From her father's side) makes her a potent mystical warrior. She is able utilize great shamanic magic and ninjutsu,Track spirits.
Dislikes: Badguys and people who interupt her chances to be with Tsunoko.
Appearance:
User Image
History: Growing up most kids thought she was creepy and she was to young to defend herself, but one kid Tsunoko actually befriended the lonely Narakuko and they became best friends. Tsunoko grew stronger quicker and got used to protecting Tsunoko by the time her own powers developed.

Character Name: Tekuno Souseiki(Techno Genesis)
Weapons/Equipment- None
Good/Neutural/Bad- Good
Skills/Abilities: A genius at making living machinary. He is about as fit as any boy his age though his body is enhanced with Nanites of his own creation that accelerate body repairs and do things to stimulate his body. He has a knack for understanding all machinary.
Powers: Cyberpathy that create living machines from nothing, but powerful will, a vast imagination, the correct materials, and the appropriate knowledge of what it is he is creating. He can also repair these machines and other simpler machine the same way. He can redesign machines as long as he understands them.
Dislikes: Nothing yet
Appearance: A tall lean japanese boy with wild long black hair and brown eyes. He wears a suit made of something kind of durable yet flexable fabric like gold metalic bodysuit.
History: Tekuno and Souseiki were once seperate individuals with distinct abilities. They were gifted individuals and bestfriends. Tekuno had the ability of Cyberpathy and innate understanding of Machines. Souseiki had the ability to create life and to heal it. One day a supervillian bank robbery happened in the neighborhood and they tried to play hero, but Souseki was injured normal means of recovery in the process. Not wanting to see his best freind die he used up all of his power merging the two into one being, but obviously asked Tekuno if this was ok before he did it and Tekuno didn't hesistate even the slightless to say yes.

Character Name: Hachichiro(8th Son) "Orochi" Hebijin(SnakeGod)
Race: Descended Human(He took the DNA of something Ancient and Evil and used to make himself stronger.)
Weapons/Equipment- None
Good/Neutural/Bad- Evil
Skills/Abilities: Genius level intellect when it comes to Genetics and magic. His tails are extremely powerful and used for constricting opponents. His teeth are all razor sharp like the true predator he is.
Powers: To uses form himself into a the Orochi copy or a snake/human hyrbid and back. Each Tail has magical power the other tails don't have and the same goes for the heads.
Tail 1: The Strongest of the tails it borders on superhuman and perhaps crosses the line.
Tail 2: Heightened Speed
Tail 3: Sucks the Life Force at of those in it's grip.
Tail 4: Is sharp enough to cut almost anything
Tail 5:Can sepperate from the main body and form numerous snakes whose number and individual mass vary, but their total mass is always equal to that of the 5th tail.
Tail 6: Can inject a parlyzing poison
Tail 7: Can Regenerate
Tail 8: Has a magic cancel effect
Head 1: Has Powerful Jaws
Head 2: Has quick reflexes
Head 3: Can stretch it's mouth twice as much the others can which is really saying something.
Head 4: Has Razor Sharp Teeth Even more sharp then the other heads.
Head 5: Has a rubber like tongue
Head 6: Can breathe an infernal black flame of hatred
Head 7: Can Regenerate the other heads and itself give time as long as their is still a head left.
Head 8: Can open small portal that it alone can enter.
Dislikes: Sweets, and heroes
Appearance: A tall skinny bald japanese teenager with a pale green complexion and Extremely dark green robes.
History: He was once an ordinary kid. He was bullied his entire life by pretty much everyone around him. Pressured to be great by his parents/teachers, and the jealously of his peers caused him to go insane. He found an ancient scale of the being called the Orochi and performed experiments on himself using the Orochi DNA. This turned him into the monstrous young man he is now. He ended killing not just all his Parents, Teachers, and peers, but the entire city.

Character Name: Yomiko "Yomi" Onikama
Crush/loves: Orochi
Good/Neutural/Bad-Evil
Skills/Abilities: Fluent in Japanese, and English. A prodigy shaman and ninja whose talents, would of put costant stress on her little sister Naruko if Naruko hadn't been told of the one thing she has that Yomiko doesn't. A caring heart.
Powers:
Weapons/Equipment-
Dislikes:Her family
Appearence: She looks like this only with black hair and demonic red eyes. Also the outfits white parts are blood red instead. Finally she wears black heeless boots instead of the shoes in the picture.
User Image
History: Yomiko was naturaly rutheless in combat and in regular life and didn't care about anyone around. Until she met a guy just as heartless as her and she was inspired by him. She ended up asking Orochi to use some matter from the shinto underworld Yomi experiment on her body. Now Yomi was really a sentient dimension of pure malice were souls were tortured for all enternity, so obviously she didn't turn out right.
Any extra information about them- None

Akemi Mercuraki
((Yes though it doesn't mention like Brainiac Descendents and all Coluans her intelligence is at the 12th level. It's also the best looking picture I could find in a half way decent outfit. Everything else was more revealing. eek
http://www.titanstower.com/source/whoswho/badtt3.html
Zookeeper's bio is the last one on the list.))
"Not really." Brainiac 5 replied

Zookeeper tried to leap onto bouncing boy after shape shifting from a rabbit then leaping into the air and finally shapeshifting into a huge wolf, but bouncing boy used his huge rubbery girth to said him bouncing back so far he hit the wall and was knocked unconcious. It was then he reverted to his natural state.
((I got a bio to work on, but first I got another bio to work on in a different RP.
Edit: Ok, so I'll do this one first.))
o be a made-up fill out the form below:
Character Name: Hikari Tamayabureme
Crush/loves: none
Good/Neutural/Bad- Good
Skills/Abilities: Fluent in Japanese and English. Is genius who has already graduated from Tokyo University. She had major in Occult Studies with a minor Archaeology. She is also a great chef, but not like to make spicy food.
Powers: Divine Healing Magic, Divine magical Light Blasts(out of hands can be fired like starbolts), turning magic into Angelic wings of the purest white, and sharing her body with her sister magically.
Weapons/Equipment- None
Dislikes: Mean people, Spicy Food, and Loud Music.
History: Still to come.
Any extra information about them- Can teleport when with their twin sister Yami.

Character Name: Yami Tamayabureme
Crush/loves: none
Good/Neutural/Bad- Good
Skills/Abilities: Fluent in Japanese, a genius artist and musician who has already graduated Japan's finest arts school. She is skilled in many in Art and Musical Styles, but she out of all of them she likes drawing Manga and Playing Bass the most
Powers: Traveling through Shadows, magical Dark Blasts(out of hands can be fired like starbolts), turning magic into Demonic bat like jet black wings. and sharing her body with her sister magically.
Weapons/Equipment- None
Likes: Hikari-chan, Spicy food, and Watching TV, and J-Rock, playing musical instruments, and art.
Dislikes: Mean people, Sweet Food and the color pink.
History: Still to come.
Any extra information about them- Can teleport when with their twin sister Hikari.

((I am going to use this for Two new sets of twins in their family. Please correct any errors of mine you noticed or have noticed from now on, so I can fix them all. You can ask me to do the same and I will promise I will.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:52 am
((I didn't see any errors. Would you like me to make a profile for Powergirl?))

Raven accepted the kiss and kissed Beast Boy back. For a few seconds, she could forget all the chaotic stuff that had piled up today. Eventually, she pulled away reluctantly. A slight blush covered her cheeks as she noticed that there were other people around them.  

dragonelf213

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:17 pm
((We got to make an avatar RP? Yes That would be nice. What do think of my characters so far? There not all done yet and I have quite a while to go until all the bios I planned for that post are in it..))
Beastboy on the other hand was completely out of it. He was shocked in disbelief. The girl of his dreams just returned his kiss. Never had there been such bliss in the universe he thought his mind was felt like in was in a state of nirvana. Truelly this must be paradise. He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:34 pm
((An Avatar RP would be amazing! I like your characters. Everything seems nicely done, well thought-out.))

Raven returned her gaze to Beast Boy. Her hood had come up, aided by magic, to hide the blush. "Beast Boy? ...Beast Boy. Earth to Beast Boy." She said, her voice not holding its usual tone as she was still too stunned and breathless from the kiss.  

dragonelf213

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:27 pm
((*Does his best Toph impression* I am glad you agree twinkle toes. ))
For a brief second Beastboys entire body seemed to turn Red and then he fainted again.
((Writer's block. Where is hershey? Just wait until I truelly finish the bios.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:00 pm
((I have no idea where Hershey is.))

Raven raised an eyebrow. Red? Like a blush except it was all over? Another part of his magic, no doubt. Or was it simple embarrassment. Raven had never seen anyone so red, so it was most likely a blend of emotion and magic. Walking over, she checked his pulse. It was normal. So he had fainted again, he was doing that a lot lately.  

dragonelf213

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:14 pm
(( sad ))
Beastboy started having a dream about kissing Raven he even stood up for real and then tried to slip her some tongue.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:08 pm
((My thoughts exactly.))

Raven would've been delighted to kiss Beast Boy, but the state he was in (unconsious) wasn't exactly her idea of a good time to kiss him. If she was kissing him, she wanted him awake and not sleep-walking. More like sleep-kissing. So she placed her hands firmly on his shoulders and pushed him away. "Beast Boy, snap out of it, or I'm going to have to put some constraints on you."  

dragonelf213

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:02 am
(Can you try to talk to her again? It looks like she is still doing other TT Rps. I was thinking you might be our avatar RP wise.))
Beastboy awoke and then started to talk all of a sudden. "I just had the greatest dream." He said in a blissful tone.
((The kiss was a dream wedding kiss.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:51 pm
((Yeah sure. Hopefully she'll reply if I message her.))

Raven raised one eyebrow, "Oh really? Why don't you tell us?" She decided to not mention the fact of his sleep-kissing. It might end up embarrassing him further.  

dragonelf213

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:13 am
"I was getting married to the most beauttiful of all women." Beastboy replied with a grin.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff