Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:31 pm
She hid her face in his arm,crying silently,her ears lowered against her head and her tail stayed limp. She didn't want her master to get hurt ever again, hes the only thing she has left, just the idea of losing her master scared her. She hesitated slightly but wraped her arms around his back  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:16 pm
Akuro remained silent and glanced at the people around them, turning into a glare which caused them to leave the area.
Akuro hesitated and used his other hand to pet the top of Lilith's head.
"We're leaving Lilith, walk towards the house. And you're doing the laundry upon return."
He looked at his used to be favorite shirt and sighed.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:07 am
"Y-yes master"she wiped her eyes one last time, looking at his shirt she frowned"Im sorry .....your shirt" she touched the tearstained shirt lightly,still frowning she turned to the house. She then started started to walk towards the house at a reasonable pace.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:37 pm
Akuro remained silent and only made a motion with his hand to move, sending one more growl at the people, he walked behind her, he pulled down his sleeve hiding his bandages before flexing his hands and smiling.
Reaching back, he took off his shirt revealing a white t-shirt under it before throwing it over his shoulder, ignoring the noise it made upon hitting his shoulder.
"Here's the key," he said holding out a golden key.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:26 am
She took the key slowly looking at her master slightly,unhappy wuth her actions before. She was walkiing towards the house again but with the key in her hand, as she made it to the door,she unlocked it and waited for her master to enter the house before closing the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:16 am
Akuro entered, ignoring Lilith before taking the shirt off his shoulder and proceeding into the house, he stopped in the living room and turned to her before holding out the shirt to her and his hand for the key.
"Laundry."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:28 am
She took the shirt and placed the golden key in his hand gently "Yes I'll get to the laundry right away master" she nodded. She then turned and began walking to the laundry room with the shirt in hand,putting the clothes in the washer and turning it on. She leaned against the washer sighing softly then called out to her master"Is their anything else you need me to do?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:31 pm
Akuro crossed his arms, his ears picked up her question and his eyes turned a blood red as the bandages unwrapped on his arms exposing the symbols lining his arms, he walked into the room, looked at Lilith for a moment before walking up to her.
He stood in front of her before flexing his hand and reaching forward gripped her neck and lifted her until her feet no longer touched the floor before slamming her into the wall.
"When you ask me a question, you ask me to my face. Have you forgotten what you are? It's out of kindness that I haven't killed you yet. Don't test it."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:38 pm
She gripped his arm with her both hands trying to pry his hand off her neck, her feeble attempt not warking"I'm sorry master...I'm sorry" she spoke weakly. She looked at him dead straight in the eye, a tear rolled down one of her cheeks,followed by another down her other cheek"Forgive my foolishness...."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:53 pm
Akuro scoffed and threw her to his right, his eyes fading back to their original color as the bandages rewrapped themselves on his arm, he looked at her, his gaze turning into a glare and walked away from her.
He stopped at the doorway and turned his head partially to herself.
"Take care of the bathroom then clean yourself," Akuro said before walking out of view.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:58 pm
"Yes master" nodding as she rubbed her neck and stood up from the ground slowly. She went off to clean the bathroom,when she was finished she sat in the tub taking a bath. She looked towards the door with a slight sad look,she thought to herself is he always so cold, does he have a warmer kinder side.... if so how does she get him to bring it out. She finished her bath and came out smelling of roses like always  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:14 pm
Akuro's nose picked up a heavely scent, which made his right eye twitch, he was reading the paper in his chair with an empty mug next to him.
"You smell horrible Lilith," he said sighing.
He held up the mug for her keeping his attention on the paper.
"Fill this with the purple liquid in the fridge, it's on the second shelf."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:35 pm
She smelled herself and frowned, it was the same scent as always, she wondered what was so different and id she should change. She grabbed the mugg and filled it with the purple liquid in the fridge "Here you go master" she slowly handed im the mug,being careful not to drop it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:11 pm
Akuro took the mug and put it to his lips taking in the liquid before placing it on the table next to him, his eyes scanned through the paper before stopping, he reached over and grabbed a red marker, he circled and entry and laid the paper down on his lap.
"I found where the ball's being held, the grand hall, tomorrow night. Invitation only, but that's taken care of. You'll go as my date and we'll seperate upon entry."
He reached over to the mug and took anothe drink.
"You got that?"  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:16 pm
"Understood master but what is it that I do again master.....forgive my fooishness?" she looked at him,making a slight wince,thinking for sure he was going to strike her for asking to many questions. Her ears lowered as she looked at him,waiting for his answer  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games