Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:44 am
Ryan smiled a bit. I wish I could say that I wasn't your little Rye anymore, but that wouldn't be very true at the moment. he thought to her and then rubbed his head against her hand. He didn't know why exactly, but he felt completely and utterly safe with Brilyra, and he was sure he wouldn't feel safer with anyone else. Before he could help it, he thought, Laelira was right . . . you do love me . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:57 am
Brilyra chuckled at that, "No it most certainly would not. I'd say it's never been truer." As he rubbed his head against her hand, she stroked him gently..and then he mindspoke the last bit and her hand stopped mid stroke. But he'd already forced the words out of her had he not? He shouldn't have needed Laelira's words to know and believe that..

Rising, she set Ryan on the table as she began to clean up after her cookie mess. "Laelira speaks a lot, I warned you. She's wonderful, though, isn't she?" Her voice was light, if a bit..edged..the love thing was still a bit of a sore subject it seemed. "Why..how do..you feel about me, Ryan?" Brilyra had waited, and she knew what the other's 'lies' would have been..but if they weren't lies then they were truth..and if they were..

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:02 pm
Ryan blinked in surprise at her question. Y . . . You want me to tell you now? . . . r-right now? . . . he thought to her, not trying to stall, but a bit . . . surprised that had asked that. Well . . . it seemed only fair that she should get an answer after he had basically forced one out of her earlier. I love you Bri . . . I always have . . . even when I was a troll . . . and . . . He took a deep breath, this was what he had needed to say to her for two years . . . and had been unable to. And not a day has gone by that I haven't regretted the pain that I caused you . . . nor regretted my actions and words that day . . . He wasn't looking to make excuses for what he had done . . . and he would understand if she didn't forgive him . . . he just needed to tell her that he was sorry . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:50 pm
(how'd the test go? o-O)

Brilyra waited, her impatience only internal..she was a bit nervous..she didn't bother trying to tell herself it wouldn't hurt if he denied her..but perhaps..she could distract herself..somehow..And then at the words, her eyes widened slightly as she looked to the little mouse. When he'd finished, she stared at him a moment..and then her eyes welled up and she closed them tightly for a moment, focusing on her breathing. When she opened them, they were wet but not falling.

She kneeled beside the table so as to be eye level with Ryan. Ryan.. The words had to be true..Ryan held the power, why lie? There was nothing to gain..and the way he'd said it..Brilyra brushed her thumb across his head and then leaning, kissed his little nose and snout gently. Ryan..I'm sorry..all this time..I was so angry, so bitter..I have wronged you greatly..but I will find a way to make it up to you, I hope..I love you too, Rye. With all my heart, I have never stopped loving you..all the cruel things I did..It's always hurt me to be that way..but I thought you deserved it, or perhaps I was being selfish..thinking I would lose you if I did not.. Brilyra couldn't stop a few tears from falling.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:58 pm
((EASY!!!! And I got out of school early! ^-^))

Ryan shook his head and leaned into her touch. I don't blame you for thinking that I deserved it . . . I'm the one who's wronged you . . . please don't cry . . . he thought to her, standing up on his hind legs again, placing his front paws on her face, trying to wipe her tears away, but didn't have that great of a reach.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:07 pm
(YAY! o-o and snikers! I went into school late! <3 haha. o_O how oppositional.)

Brilyra felt the other lean in and mindspeak again, then trying to wipe her tears away. Through her tears, she gave a choked chuckle. "You're so small, Rye." She pressed a kiss to Ryan's side, furry and warm and had the urge to hug him again. Sadly it would be most likely lethal if she hugged him as tightly as she wished to at present..After a moment, she said softly, "We wronged each other..but maybe now..we can fix that..and try again..?" Brilyra nuzzled him gently.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:12 pm
Ryan let his small mousey head rest against Brilyra's face. I would like that . . . very, very much . . . and I promise I won't make the same mistakes again . . . he thought to her, still feeling guilty about what he had done two years ago. Although she had forgiven him, he was still having a hard time forgiving himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:33 pm
Brilyra felt the other's head against her face and held still, enjoying the warmth and small touch. "Nor I..Ryan..we both have mistakes not to replicate..once I find a way to undo the spell keeping you as a troll at night, we can hopefully put most of this behind us.." Her eyes narrowed, not angrily but firmly, "And I will expect my magick back and my collar taken off, Ryan." The tone wasn't commanding, but it suggested she expected it to happen at some point or another. Didn't Ryan know now that he could trust her? She wasn't being nice to simply get the collar off or her magick back..she really loved him..Brilyra wasn't going to run away or curse him again.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:36 pm
Ryan seemed to chuckle nervously. Um . . . right . . . I would do that right now but . . . I can't seem to summon an ounce of magick right now . . . he admitted, feeling like he was letting her down somehow.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:46 pm
Brilyra heard the nervous chuckle and the words..hurt flashed in her eyes as she pulled away. She said quietly, "You could trust me you know." Brilyra had interpreted the nervousness as him thinking he'd punish her, not wanting to make Brilyra whole again. Her voice was quiet and somewhat sad. "But I guess if you still think you can't..that's up to you.." Brilyra turned away, but not before her eyes, wet again glittered in the light as she walked from the room.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:54 pm
B-Bri!! Ryan called out as she walked out of the room, seeing her tears. He moved to the edge of the table, thinking to jump down off of it and chase after her, but immediately dismissed that thought as he backed away from the edge quickly. That's high . . . he thought and then looked over at the chairs. He jumped from the table to the chair and then from the chair to the floor. Bri wait! he called as he chased after her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:30 pm
(How was piano practice? o-O)

Brilyra heard her name being called and was tempted to keep going..and then realized something. She was doing it again. Making assumptions..and punishing the other for them. Not that walking away was terrible punishment or anything, but still..Brilyra sighed and stopped walking, glancing back to see a little mouse scurrying towards her. She kneeled and held out her hand so that he could climb on it. Forgive me, Rye..I keep making things so very difficult.. And why had she cried? Honestly, she'd never been the crying type..and now?  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:43 pm
((*twitch* So . . . many . . . finger excercises . . . must . . . never . . . forget . . . books . . . again . . . *twitch*))

Ryan ran up and leapt onto her hand, licking it softly, trying to make ammends. Bri . . . I DO trust you . . . why would I keep your magic from you now? I WANT to give your magic back, and take that collar off of you . . . I just . . . can't right now . . . I trust you with my life Bri . . . he thought to her, and it was true, he trusted her to protect him while he was in his mouse form. And if she wanted to, she could very easily kill him right at that moment. It wouldn't have been very hard. He licked her hand again, trying to show her that he forgave her and then nuzzled into her hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:00 pm
(O_O ouch. O-o wait..you got punished for forgetting books?)

Brilyra watched as Ryan leapt to her hand, licking it and she couldn't help but smile. And at his words, her expression became soft, "I trust you with mine too, Rye." She pressed a kiss to him, enjoying it thoroughly by now. His furry, warm little body..it was too adorable not to enjoy. Brilyra smiled down at him, tapping his nose lightly.

Now then..what would they do the rest of the day? Ryan was a rat..er..mouse..which put a damper on several things anyway..but being together again..perhaps they would have their wedding after all..eventually. A lasting Bond rather than a troublesome Bind.. "I'd like to take a shower..if I set you on my bed, will you be alright until I get out, Rye?"

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:09 pm
Ryan gave a small scoff. What could possibly happen on a bed? he asked in someone of an incredulous tone . . . and then thought over his sentence. B-Besides the obvious I mean . . . he added quickly, blushing a little, but luckily it couldn't be seen through the fur.

((No . . . there was just nothing else to do without my books . . . sweatdrop ))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games