Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Obscene_Love-x

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:30 pm
galythia
"Nice to meet you, Naomi." He loved names that twisted his lips to say it; those that were impossible to say without barely moving your mouth. He glanced at her with quizzical, dark eyes. "How old are you?"

Naomi

Naomi glanced to James. 'I am fourteen years old, Mr Winters,' she said calmly, though her nerves were making her shiver. Or was it the cold. Naomi couldn't tell one from the other and so she decided that it was a mixture of the two.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:28 pm
Archer_Jack
(well back to the castle)

The twins follow behind him.  

Hikari Kuuki

Archer_Jack

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:28 pm
(he didnt go to the castle yet. )

Wsker loked at the twins, " i'll rescue pre, tell the others where i am. " wesker ran back into the woods.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:31 pm
(Pre's gone to Kahiro Village. That was actually where she was before she was captured by Jesse, so it's almost like she's gone full circle lol)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Kage Vincent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:07 pm
While she was gone, Itsuki turned to Ty. He grabbed him by the front of his shirt and lifted him up. All he managed was a growl but in his head the words were clear. "I'm watching you..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:58 pm
User Image The young bastets walked forwad into the woods, eyes closed and singing a happy little melody. Her bright pink hair seemed oddly out of place in the dark wood, and her obvious cheerfulness made her stick out a bit. after walking a great deal and not hitting anything Daisy's large blue eyes opened to scan her surroundings. She slowly spun around on her heals checking out the dark, old trees that seemed to whisper in the wind, and the lack of sun. After a few turns the, and getting slightly dizzy, she stopped. With her hand on her hips, and head slightly tilted to the side the girl let out a laugh.

"Just as I suspected, I'm lost." She exclamed to the nothingness around her as if it were a funny joke. In the 16 years of being alive Daisy has had plenty of experiance in the getting lost department. One of her hands left her hip and moved to her chin. "Now what to do....." She started to pace around in circles, but soon started to get dizzy once more, and fell over. Another laugh escaped her mouth and she used a tree branch to pulled herself back up. "Heh, oops, sorry." Daisy pulled a few dead leaves from her hair and started to walk once agian.

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:15 pm
Hogsnort yelped as the smoke bomb let out a spark. He then shouted in triumph and turned to the others. "So long, losers!" He shouted, tossing the contraption to the ground. It exploded in smog as the small green creature called out the name of his destination. Deep in his mind he feared someone might get caught in the smoke following behind him to his home.

[[Exit to Rogue Valley.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Naomi

Naomi heard Hogsnort shout, but when she tried looking for him he wasn't there. Naomi fell to the ground, burying her face in her hands. 'He could have got us out, after all that,' Naomi whispered, a little sprinkling of anger roaring into flames. She felt her body change. Brown scales were made from her white skin, wings sprouting from her back, and her light hair turning dark. She looked to Mr. Winters. 'But you'll stay with me, won't you? Help me out of here?' she said, not so much as asking but as a demand. Naomi heard her rasping voice, scaring herself, and became her normal self once again, tears falling from her eyes.

x-Obscene_Love-x

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:04 pm
{{ummm...Where is Kon ?.?}}  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:07 pm
(After Vanessa betrayed the people that weren't normally a part of her group she left. I would assume Kon went along with her or something. Pre defeated the cloaked figures and escaped the woods to Kahiro Village if you had anything in mind lol)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:10 pm
{{Kon might as well follow Pre then since i got NO idea what to do X-X Jeez ya go out sick for two days and the plot changes...X-X}}  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:19 pm
(lol yeah I know. Well I'm still in Kahiro Village. Pre is kind of wandering to places where she thinks she's been to before.)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:45 pm
Kon was so confused...She had however followed Pre hopeing to learn more about her past...And help her.

{{Kon exits to Kahiro Village}}  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:46 pm
Daisy's deep blue eyes blinked a few times with confusion. "I'm even more lost than I thought, and it's getting darker.." She muttered slowing to a stop. She extended her hand out in front of her, palm up. Her eyes closed as she took in a deep breath and called out, " Dra bina mekrd uv rayjyh yht ayndr, elrdu syeu. Vena." As soon as she said this a large white flame appeared in her hand, illuminating the area. Like most bastets, Daisy was well educated in the magic that flowed through her body.  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:08 pm
James nodded. "Of course." He noted that she had ignored the age question but didn't repeat it. He muttered something and his book mark flew out of his book, returning seconds later. Of course, a light illuminated in that direction just then and he didn't need to say anything else. He grabbed Naomi's hand and ran silently towards the light. He neared Daisy and slowed, not wanting to give away his position. This girl had a lot of magic within her. He was impressed.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games