Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Art/SoT Fan Art Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you make fan art?
  Yes
  I can't draw, but I have my own type of art
  I could, but I haven't
View Results

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:41 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari

Not really. They were meant for me.

I can attest to that. Mistress Phanari does her work all too well...

Now now, that's not true. I've been far to generous with you. ::grabs her by a fistful of hair and drags her around the mud before chaining her to the ceiling::
Yanno, last I checked, there's a thread for things like this...oh!! What now!! You've been defeated!!

Coward. You're not worth my attention. ::leaves her hanging by her thumbnails::

Hey, I'm no coward. I'm visiting the other thread, aren't I?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:30 pm
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari

Not really. They were meant for me.

I can attest to that. Mistress Phanari does her work all too well...

Now now, that's not true. I've been far to generous with you. ::grabs her by a fistful of hair and drags her around the mud before chaining her to the ceiling::
Yanno, last I checked, there's a thread for things like this...oh!! What now!! You've been defeated!!

Coward. You're not worth my attention. ::leaves her hanging by her thumbnails::

Hey, I'm no coward. I'm visiting the other thread, aren't I?

Yeah. You're a Manchausen Patient!  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:58 pm
...a what..??  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:13 pm
chubby_choco
...a what..??

I'll show you the article when you get over here. It's hard to explain. But it's really cool! My brother thinks that illegal immigrants waste more hospital money than the M Patients. I disagree.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:42 pm
*still mad at you from the 'Total n00b Topic - The Cutest Couple' comment* *grumble, grumble*

What are those patient thingies..? You didn't show me the article.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:43 pm
chubby_choco
*still mad at you from the 'Total n00b Topic - The Cutest Couple' comment* *grumble, grumble*

What are those patient thingies..? You didn't show me the article.

People who fake illnesses.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:15 am
Why would someone fake an illness? *coughschoolcough*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:19 pm
Why? Well....lemme tell you. They fake serious illnesses. Symptoms and everything. From coughing up blood to bleeding from the pee-pee hole. How? They put a bag of blood in their throat or cut themselves in the nasty spots. They come up with very elaborate ways to impersonate being sick. Sometimes, they even end up going under the knife. Freaky, eh?  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:01 am
Phanari
Why? Well....lemme tell you. They fake serious illnesses. Symptoms and everything. From coughing up blood to bleeding from the pee-pee hole. How? They put a bag of blood in their throat or cut themselves in the nasty spots. They come up with very elaborate ways to impersonate being sick. Sometimes, they even end up going under the knife. Freaky, eh?

That's disgusting. I'd be too freaked out to do that, anyway!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:09 am
chubby_choco
Phanari

That's right. I forgot you were a total, complete coward who was even afraid of a simple sewing needle that didn't even come near your skin and poked ME instead. ::whimper::
Wait........I'M AFRAID OF NEEDLES TOO! Just not sewing ones.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:09 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari

That's right. I forgot you were a total, complete coward who was even afraid of a simple sewing needle that didn't even come near your skin and poked ME instead. ::whimper::

Excuse me, complete coward? That was low and a tad rude, don't you think? Forgive my paranoias, but I do TRY to control them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:16 pm
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari

Excuse me, complete coward? That was low and a tad rude, don't you think? Forgive my paranoias, but I do TRY to control them.

Hun, I was joking. ^_^ Note, I insulted myself as well. ^_^  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:39 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari

Oh... sweatdrop Gomen nasai...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:25 pm
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari

Oh... sweatdrop Gomen nasai...

::huggle:: Yes, it was only a joke. I'm sorry you thought I was serious. Somehow, when you type, it's hard to be sure that the reader can hear the tone of which you are trying to "speak".  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:35 pm
....wtf....
how are ppl scared of needles...they dont even hurt...
ive had the lady put that needle down the wrong way for blood donations, pull it out and slip it back in and not even feel it...on a painful degree that is...it wuz only an annoyance....i jst dont understand certain fears of things like that...  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff