Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

"It's not like I have opposable thumbs. I couldn't possibly manage to eat all these by the time you come back." Durithill joked before trying to get another one. If the cookies weren't so flat, it would make it a lot easier though. He was more used to tearing chucks of meat off rather then picking up things with his teeth that crumbled almost as soon as he got a good grip. "Bring me something too. Preferably in a saucer or something else I can easily drink out of." Durithill asked, pausing a moment in his attempt to get the pieces of the cookie he was trying to eat.

Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:35 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress watched as Durithill attempted to eat the cookies with grea difficulty, "I suppose you are right!" she said laughing at him, "Okay, I'll be back". She left and got a hold of the inn keeper again, "I would like two glasses of milk please, err.. make that one glass and one bowl please." He brought her the glass and bowl of milk and she went back to the room, "Okay so, I think that this" she said putting down the bowl of milk, "Might be a lot more helpful than this" she said holding up her glass of milk. She picked up another cookie and dipped it in her glass of milk and ate it, "Oh yah, wayyyy better!" she said beaming.

I think you would be gone.

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:44 pm

Durithill finally managed to get the pieces of the cookie off the tray when Lyress returned with the drinks. He nodded appreciativly as he chewed before swallowing and lapping some milk out of the bowl. "Ya, that's a bit easier to drink out of." he said with a small laugh once he finished. He didn't feel like struggling for another cookie, so he dragged the bowl of milk back to his place by the fire and he lay back down protectivly on top of his backpack.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:58 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress watched as he went back to the fire place, "Give up on trying to eat more cookies?" she said giggling. "Well, I supposed that it would make sense.." She took another cookie and dipped it in her glass of milk again and ate it, she did that with every cookie she ate, "Still, a whole lot of cookies left over..."

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:09 pm

Durithill laugh slightly and lay his head down again. "Well wolves weren't built to eat cookies. Or a lot of other things humans eat, which means I have to be careful what I eat." he replied with a sigh. He couldn't eat things like chocolate anymore. Not that he did in the past anyway, but he wouldn't mind it he though.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:29 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress shivered, "I could never handle that!! Cookies are like..." she thought for a moment, "well, their just something that I could never go without for too long." There were other reasons that she coudn't go without ginger scap cookies, but those were reasons that had almost nothing to do with the cookies themselves. "Especially not chocolate, I almostly love it! Dark chocolate with mint leaves and berries.. soo good"

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:33 pm

"Then don't get yourself turned into a wolf." Durithill said with a small laugh. Of course she would have to do something pretty drastic, like he had, to get herself turned into a wolf, and he just couldn't see this girl doing anything that bad. She always seemed to be all sunshine and flowers. He knew there was something lurking underneath, but he didn't bother prying into it. What people had underneath their shells was for them to know.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:56 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress laughed, "I will keep that in mind then". She looked down at the backpack beneath him, "Why are you sitting on your bag..?" she never saw anyone do something like that ever. She thought it was very unsual, "It's sort of odd in my book, unless it's just a habit, like me and the word sarcasm.." she smiled, "Otherwise, that makes total sense".

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:10 pm

"I'm very possessive of my things." Durithill explained simply. "This necklace I wear and the book in this backpack are my most precious possessions, so I guard them at all time." He knew the girl might find it odd that a wolf had possessions to begin with, but it should be easy enough to explain. After all, it was odd for a wolf to be talking in the first place, so why couldn't a wolf have a book.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:20 pm
Once I say I love you...

"I see, a wolf that reads, very impressive" she smiled, "can't say I've met many wolves who read.". She looked into the flames of the fire place again, "I don't keep special things around me, I stay far, far away from them, even long after their gone. I'm not so good at taking care of things that I hold dear, they always seem to just, get lost" she said.

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:26 pm

"Well then they must not be dear enough to you." Durithill said with a sigh, closing his eyes. He wasn't really thinking about what he was saying, but it seemed like an well known truth to me. After all, these two objects were the only things he had left in the entire world. The book had changed his life. Maybe not for the better, but he couldn't just throw it away. And the necklace was the first, and only, magical item he had ever managed to craft.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:41 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress thought for a moment, "Suppose you're right, but that's probably because I'm a very unattached person" she yawned, "And a sleepy one at that." Unattached, she thought, is that what I am?

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:44 pm

"If you're so unattached that nothing is special to you, then there's definatly something wrong with you." Durithill replied, opening one eye to look at Fyress. "After all, what kind of cold-hearted person doesn't even feel attached to their parents?" Me. he thought to himself, but he didn't let the thought show in his face. A long time ago he had found out that his childhood hadn't exaclty been normal, and his parents didn't really deserve to be called that.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:47 pm
Once I say I love you...

"You can't be attached to what you no longer have" she said turning to him, "it's not healthy to dwell on the past, but trying to deal with it, that's healthy.. ish..?" she almost forgot what she was even saying. Speakign without thinking, something that came naturally to her.

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:53 pm

"So your parents are dead too?" Durithill said, slightly surprised. Most peoples parents lived quite a long time, after all. Even in this world. "Still, you can't say you don't feel attached to them anymore. You still feel emotions when you think about them, don't you? Emotions are what connects you, even when the physical object has faded away." It was an odd saying, coming from Durithill. After all, he rarely thought about such things, and he cared even less then he thought about them. Long ago he had tried to throw away his humanity to gain power, and as such he rarely felt emotions anymore.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games