Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Luris training ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:06 pm
Rahenno backed away from Pyro. He hasn't forgotten about they're struggle in grass and kept his guard up.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:07 pm
"What happend between you and Pyro Rahenno?"  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:10 pm
XxChocolate JearkerxX
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((Dmn scraps, you a killin' machine!!! ARO AND PYRO XD))
just to let ya know ur gonna die by pyro or rahenno idk all i know is ur gonna die too so i would not talk right now

((I'm glad bra gone, talking ova the internet ain't me, I rather jack it out IRL dude straight annoyin'. Ain't my fault you got that a** tow!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:14 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

"dont worry bout her she'll be fine" he said then noticing Rahenno backing away "damn he's turning back" pyro said to himself as he decided to pour our some dark chakra from his sleeves and used the mist to cover it up as it slowly made its way to Rahenno to try to bring him back

User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

User Image

pyro hasu

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:15 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
XxChocolate JearkerxX
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((Dmn scraps, you a killin' machine!!! ARO AND PYRO XD))
just to let ya know ur gonna die by pyro or rahenno idk all i know is ur gonna die too so i would not talk right now

((I'm glad bra gone, talking ova the internet ain't me, I rather jack it out IRL dude straight annoyin'. Ain't my fault you got that a** tow!!!))

(yo son i no u aint tlkin s**t so u better shut da hell up)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:27 pm
((No matter how annoying he is, thats still my bro your talking bout. I'd watch it if i was you dizzle.))

Rahenno could sniff out Pyro coming in closer. He could also see throught the mist if he used a justu but decided against it. He back away farther to keep Pyro guessing where he is.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:34 pm
(((@Pyro:..Uhh...erm...Son?? where dey do at at???

@Rah: ...hell naw dis s**t hilarious, like I said talkin bullshit ova the internet aint me...unless Im ******** with...uhh.....DUDES..I know. Yall..Dudes need to chill out, yall spazzin' out like some lamez ova some BS on the internet.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:35 pm
"Dammit Rahenno....this is going to be harder then i thought" he said sniffing out his location then waiting for the right moment to make his move.  

pyro hasu

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:39 pm
(yo ***** u swear u gettin big...u da one tryin to tlk like u big s**t ova da damn computa n yea i said son if you do not understand wat da hell dat means i suggest u stfu cuz yo a** aint fukin black)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:41 pm
((If thats ture then stop procrastinating s**t and shut the ******** up, also you didn't seem to have any problem talking s**t to my bro before, but then again shits easy to say behind a computer screen. ))

Rahenno move slowly within the mist. He din't want to make any suddeen movements that would give him away.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:54 pm
((
It's whateva, wheneva , I aint talkin bout no RP s**t, you can meet me in the ring, Fat boi ent boxing gym, Memphis, Tn. Ya'll niggaz flaugin', this real talk , no bullshit..Yall can keep dis s**t up, you and I know aint s**t finna happen, Im finna be da bigger man and walk..seeing as I cant help a ***** gone bullshit ova the internet, aint s**t I can do bout it.

Seriously, If you got any self respect, Pyro stop sayin ***** over the internet, Dont do s**t but make you look ignorant, which is what ****** means.

Real talk yall need to end dis s**t, ain't s**t finna get resolved from us arguing like some dumb a**...well the "N" word. I cant talk cuz Im pretty steriotypical, Im in a gang, I got braids(USED to have...now Im cojack crying )), I like grape soda and all dat, but for real stop the black on black s**t ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:55 pm
(y thank you for statin that bro)

Pyro noticed Rahenno's movements and looked around then looked at the sky smiling "that should do" he said as he walked away almost making it seem as if he was going to leave vanishing in the mist "well i guess ill see you guys later" Then went into the second stage of the bloodline not making any sudden movements he slowly put his hands in the air and formed needles around were he smelled and sensed him "this better work" he said as put in nearly all of his dark energy into the move. As the needles sprayed down in all directions pyro jumped back trying not to get hit by the needles. What was left of the dark Rahenno would be brought out for sure if this worked

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:02 pm
((Pyro thats not a jutsu sweatdrop

This is exacly why I hardly come on anymore *Sigh* Cuz we black we got to be in a gang, have braids, and like grape soda? Fukin hate sterotype, cuz ppl got to lump me in with ppl like drizzle, well whateva it is wat it is, I done with this s**t.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:03 pm
(u think u big s**t jus cuz u in a gang o wow so wuz i u see me braggin bout dat s**t n who da hell dnt like grape soda...no wut im done but keep runnin ya mouth ya lil rpc gonna be done n we gonna see who da big s**t later on in da future...always wanted 2 go down to memphis)  

pyro hasu

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:06 pm
Rahenno
((Pyro thats not a jutsu sweatdrop

This is exacly why I hardly come on anymore *Sigh* Cuz we black we got to be in a gang, have braids, and like grape soda? Fukin hate sterotype, cuz ppl got to lump me in with ppl like drizzle, well whateva it is wat it is, I done with this s**t.))

(it still happened lol....i didnt do handsigns either )  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff