Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flammn Bump Shop

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:00 pm
Yay Heidi
Hello, I'm 16 years old, live in Germany and suck at english. I live for candys and the next weekend.
Thanks for the invitation 3nodding
★ Toxic Friday ★

Welcome to the guild!

(This is toxic friday) :]

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:02 pm
you change your name alot  

Blazing Ookami

Flammn Bump Shop

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:02 pm
★ Toxic Friday ★

This is my mule. :]

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:03 pm
oh ok  

Blazing Ookami

lilli1220

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:21 pm
I live in Canada, but I'm an immigrant. Hobbies? Well, I just got over my manga obsession, but I still like reading. Am also always trying to finish my collection of emo songs~  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:20 am
welcome  

Blazing Ookami

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:05 pm
lilli1220
I live in Canada, but I'm an immigrant. Hobbies? Well, I just got over my manga obsession, but I still like reading. Am also always trying to finish my collection of emo songs~
★ Toxic Friday ★

Yes, welcome!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:44 am
yup  

Blazing Ookami

EvilxAngel88

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:32 pm
hiii, i'm carleigh. :3
i'm from canada.
i like going online, listening to music and just chillin with friends. x]
3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:41 pm
      AkuIchi. Here to make some banners! surprised

AkuIchi

For the Love of Endings

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:03 am
hi there :3
im xenia
and i live in the philippines
: )
thats all i can say  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:06 am
Yo. Im Kuroi...
I like videogames... (Final Fantasy, Sonic, tons of other stuff... [classic gamer])

I love anime.
I joined because....
Well. I was invited.
Out of randomness.

So I accepted.
So yeah.  

Kosyne

Neiot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:18 am
Allo, i r Bloom...but Call me Maruki smile i LOOVE To roleplay and i LOOVE anime O-o and da computer lmfao.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:23 am
welcome to everyone that just joined this guild  

Blazing Ookami

alteghost

Shameless Bit

24,075 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:42 am
HI, I'm Kit. I'm from Ga. in the U.S. and am 19. I love anime, manga, Disney movies, non-Disney movies, large bodies of water, small bodies of water, cats, dogs, vampires (before the Twilight crap), werewolves (before the Twilight crap), Flight of the Conchords, youtube, amvs, cheese, rock music, operas, musicals, techno music, hanging out with friends, my friends and family, food (as long as it's edible for the most part), kimonos, wearing baggy t-shirts and old jeans, wearing dresses to get funny looks, drawing, writing, running around outside barefooted, running around my church barefooted (Baptist lol), being barefooted anywhere (shoes are for squares XD), the smell of dirt and pine needles, wasting time on the computer, daydreaming, and any combination of the above mentioned among other things.

I don't like stupid people (they annoy me...highly), thieves, HAX fags, salads, zombies, the smell of rotting flesh, subbed movies/shows (I can't read and tell what's going on at the same time), cruel people, aka a-holes, PETA, sushi, the taste of the Flintstones vitamins, flies, monkeys, anything I find annoying or obnoxious really, and a possible combination of the above mentioned and some other things.

I have much more likes than dislikes, so I'm pretty open to things. 3nodding  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games