Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Weapons Approval Area (1 new rules added ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:06 pm
Hi everyone, Death God is on vaction so i'm incharge of this til he comes back. Now then

Fanoto: Denied (All the jutsu you listed would have to be considered "Custom Jutsu" and you can't really learn that many til S Rank))

Jim: 1st weapon: Approved (But only if you expel enough chakra to deflect the attack as the attack itself. Meaning you release as much chakra as they put into the attack)

2nd Weapon: Doesnt need to be approved, it has no effect. Custom weapons are weapons with effects.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:59 pm
((Lion?))

Name of weapon: Shadow movment Gauntlet
Who owns the weapon: Katsuro Kinjo
Where it was found/Who made it: Katsuro kinjo along his travels as a rouge ninja discovered these gloves in a cave
The Range of the weapon: N/A
Weakness: knowledge of the placment gauntlet
Description: This gauntlet has the ability to teleport to the placment gauntlet position where ever it is, the user has the gauntlet sink into the ground and disappear and reappear when the user put chakra into the the movment glove when this happens the user transports to the placment Gauntlet position

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Movement Glove

Placment Gauntlet  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:31 pm
Katsuro Kinjo: Denied (Sorry but it basicly the Flying Thunder God Jutsu))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:27 pm
((Calico))

Sorry about my earlier post, and I thought it might have been misconstrued, so I would just like to try and fix something. First, I apologize for the earlier misunderstanding, which I probably should have realized listing them as techniques. Anywhom, with all the techniques added, it may have added too much confusion to the entire weapon and derived it from it's original abilities. If you could simply look over the description again, completely ignoring anything about those techniques, it would be greatly appreciated. I have also added a sentence or two.

Fanoto
Name of weapon: Sakabato

Who owns the weapon: Jono Akako

Where it was found/Who made it: Found by Jono while questing for soda ash in the bottom of a dried out lakebed within the Sunagakure desert.

The Range of the weapon: Close Range

Weakness: Often places the user in a state of peace and will influence the wielder to avoid fighting, and more over killing. This often leads to hesitant decisions during battle and reluctant to use. Also might endure a severe headache from too many thoughts at one time, often experience through extended use. Mostly mental, this has no true physical weakness aside from the fact that in its standard state, it cannot slice anything.

Description: The blade itself is a Sakabatō, also known as a reversed-edged sword, since while using the standard grip and going with the curve, the blade is sharpened on the opposite side to provide a non-lethal weapon. Normally, one would simply need to turn the blade around in order to use its sharp side, but the downside is that it goes against the curve and provides for a slightly awkward handling as well as wind slowing it down more in its attacks. There are two primary special abilities for this weapon, one is a seal embedded along the inside center of the blade which when activated will reverse the sides of the blade so as to make the blunt side sharp and vice-versa. The properties are taken from the side with which it's swapping, meaning that if the sharp side hasn't been sharpened for a while, when the sides are switched, it will be dull. The second and probably more important ability of the weapon is to pass down knowledge from previous users. Since this sword dates back to ancient times, it has been able to gather a vast amount of information from its users and pass it on, allowing them to further perfect their art of kenjutsu. More specifically to this sword is that, starting from its original user, the Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu (The Soaring Heaven's Honorable Sword Style) has been passed down. ONLY the knowledge of using the sword may be passed on, no jutsu, intel, or anything else. If the enemy were to gain control of the sword, they would be empowered with the same power, but upon initial activation they might suffer some confusion.

Fanoto

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:25 am
Name of weapon: Howling String
Who owns the weapon: Fenrir
Where it was found/Who made it: At home amongst a pile of rubble. Creator is unknown since Fenrir doesn't know who owned the house before him
The Range of the weapon: Close-Mid
Weakness:It isn't meant for defense or for the wielder to defend with them. Thus, the wires are fairly thin and can be cut easily.
Description: A more fitting name for this weapon would be "Razor Chakra Wire". Basically the weapon is a bunch of very sharp, string-like wires through which the user can send his/her chakra through. By controlling the wire with his/her chakra, the wielder can send out the wires wherever they desire. Because it can be fused with the user's chakra, it can be caught on fire with fire element chakra, it can cause sharper slashes with wind chakra, become unable to grab by opponents with water chakra, become physically stronger with earth chakra, and it can shock and paralyze opponents with lightning chakra. Also because these strings can contain the user's chakra, the user can hold them tight and strum them like guitar strings. When this happens, the chakra within the wires can be sent through airwaves as a sound weapon and internally damage all those who hear it. The string can also be wound about shuriken, throwing kunai, and other similar ranged weaponry.

((Couldn't find a picture but it looks just like any normal guitar string))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:22 am
Name of weapon: Raikotsu
Who owns the weapon: Ryuzaki
Where it was found/Who made it: Ryuzaki's father built / found stuck inside a rock next to his tomb
The Range of the weapon: Close ranged, the weapon is no longer than the kusunagi.
Weakness: Wind chakra typed sword, the weapon is conducts lightning and Wind beats lightning so a wind chakra powered sword can cause cracks and dents into the blade.
Description: This is a blade with no hand guard, conducts the user's chakra. It is a tad shorter than the kusanagi and it is light, and quick... It also conducts chidori the best out of all lightning attacks that it conducts. The blade also extends chidori so the blade can be longer and easier to use....  

Ketsueki Shikaku

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:45 am
((Tiger))
Name of weapon: Blade of Oath
Who owns the weapon: Katsuro kinjo
Where it was found/Who made it: Katsuro in huis travels as a rouge ninja discovered it in a cave in the skull of a past generation suna nin. skeleton
The Range of the weapon: blade is 6 feet tall but it's effect affects the intire area
Weakness: olny works for 5 posts
Description: this blade is as lage as a body and has the amazing abiltiy to grind earth into sand with minalal force slamming this blade into the ground causes the land scape to become loose and become a field of sand but olny for a short while after 5 posts the sand reverts to rocks and the blade becomes dull for 24 hours

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:52 pm
Fanoto: Denied
Fenrir: Denied
Kaishin Kuroniko: Denied
Katsuro Kinjo: Denied

Ok, people read the rules or the next peron I see who doesn't obey them I will shut down the custom weapons for a week.  

Death_God_Sakura

Ketsueki Shikaku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:24 pm
((Rule 9:Abyssinian))

Ok my bad, i forgot about the description thing, and I screwed up. But now i signed up on the weapon track list... Redo weapon:

Where it was found/Who made it: Ryuzaki's father built / found stuck inside a rock next to his tomb
The Range of the weapon: Close ranged, the weapon is no longer than the kusunagi.
Weakness: Wind chakra typed sword, the weapon is conducts lightning and Wind beats lightning so a wind chakra powered sword can cause cracks and dents into the blade. It is also weak against Daimond (which is the hardest substance)
Description: This is a blade with no hand guard, conducts the user's chakra. It is a tad shorter than the kusanagi and it is light, and quick... It also conducts chidori the best out of all lightning attacks that it conducts. The blade also extends chidori so the blade can be longer and easier to use. The blade was ment for Ryuzaki passed down from his father, the blade is only for Ryuzaki to use. Raikotsu has the ability to conduct chakra through the blade but the only element allowed on the blade is lighting, any other element forced onto the blade will severely damage the blade. The Raikotsu is one handed and like I said before, its a very fast blade. The speed of swinging the Raikotsu is only 70% of the user's normal speed at swinging their arm. Raikotsu has a black handle and a blue-silver blade. The sheath to this weapon is also black. Raikotsu is also steady and strong and other weapons cannot easily break this sword unless the blade is wind typed or diamond. So basically, what it can do, is conduct lightning element chakra and it is a quick blade... (And yes I counted, it is over 10 sentences.)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:57 pm
Kaishin Kuroniko:Sorry but the weapon is just way to powerful. DENIED  

Death_God_Sakura

Ketsueki Shikaku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:08 pm
((Rule 9: American Bobtail))
It's alright, I'll edit it... If still not approved, then ok forget this idea sweatdrop ... Edits will be shown in red:
Kaishin Kuroniko
((Rule 9:Abyssinian))

Ok my bad, i forgot about the description thing, and I screwed up. But now i signed up on the weapon track list... Redo weapon:

Weakness: Wind chakra typed sword, the weapon is conducts lightning and Wind beats lightning so a wind chakra powered sword can cause cracks and dents into the blade. It is also weak against Daimond (which is the hardest substance)
Description: This is a blade with no hand guard, conducts the user's chakra. It is a tad shorter than the kusanagi and it is light, and quick... It also conducts chidori the best out of all lightning attacks that it conducts. The blade is a lot weaker as the kusuangi. The blade was ment for Ryuzaki passed down from his father, the blade is only for Ryuzaki to use. Raikotsu has the ability to conduct only element allowed on the blade is lighting, any other element forced onto the blade is not possible at all. The Raikotsu is one handed and like I said before, its a quick blade. The speed of swinging the Raikotsu is only 35% of the user's normal speed at swinging their arm. Raikotsu has a black handle and a blue-silver blade. The sheath to this weapon is also black. If this blade is overused, it WILL break, it will break instantly if served by daimond or a wind blade. So basically, what it can do, is conduct lightning element chakra and it is a quick blade... (And yes I counted, it is over 10 sentences.)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:11 pm
User Image
owner:Fireassasin8
weakness:extrema heat or force
Its made by hector with hyoton powers to adsorbs ice but 3 second later it drops it back out and its unbrake unnless extrema force hits it
((did some one redo the costion sword frome a wile back because i put mine in here and now its not did some one deleat the old form?))  

fire assasin8

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:23 am
BOth: Denied  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:37 pm
Name of weapon: Desert guillotine
Who owns the weapon: Katsuro kinjo
Where it was found/Who made it: the maker is unknown but katsuro kinjo on his travels he found this very strange sythe that had a very dangerous effect and katsuro promised to olny use part of the sythes power unless he needed to protect soehtign dear to him
The Range of the weapon: sythe has a 6 foot long handle and a 3.5 foot long blade a 2 foot long blade blade and a 1.5 long blade
Weakness: the user gets weaker when using the sythe and can potenailly hurt the user more than the enemy
Description: the sythe has 3 parts of the blade covered by a special cover that can be romoved piece by piece and the more of the blade that is showing the more powerful the blade is,

First blade-blade of nightmare - the blade allows the user to stay awake for 10 posts, but hte power of the first blade is that when cutting an enemy the enemy will feel extrem pain but the enemy is stil lable to function normal, second cut the enemy starts to lose feeling in his hands, third cut the target begins to lose feeling in his legs, 4 cut the user can no longer prefom jutsus, 5 the target will fall asleep- then user will fall asleep when the enemy falls asleep

second balde- Blade of time- this blade olny allows the user will oln ybe able to use justu for 3 posts after the blade is uncovered after that the user may olny use the sythe and the user may olny stay alive for 10 post afetr that the user dies but if the blade is covered before the fight is over the user survives the power of the blade is even more dangerous first cut the target feels extreme pain in every part of thier body, second cut the target will lose feeling in thier arms, third cut the target will start to bleed out of thier eyes ears and the pours on thier body, forth cut the target loses feeling in thier legs, fifth cut the target dies

Third blade- blade of Hell- this blade olny allows the user to stay alive for 5 posts but the user may cover the blade before the time is up, the first cut the target loses feeling in thier arms, second cut the target begins to bleed uncontrolable, third cut the target dies

other weakness's- if the blade is covered before the target is fully effected the effects where off instanlty

- the user is weak after uncovering any of the blades even if it is olny for one post

((This is a powerfu lblade but it's very dangerous to use plus it is difficult to accaully hit other woth weapons so this blade is evened out woth the weakness's I'll draw a picture later))  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:12 pm
Katsuro Kinjo: Denied  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff