Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:58 pm
Shelby quickly pulled her sock up, hiding the bite mark, gasping slightly as she heard his voice. Crap. She'd been caught. "I thought I closed the door!" she said incredulously, trying to avoid the subject. "How in the Lower World did you get in here?!" she demanded of him. She was avoiding his question on purpose, REALLY not wanting to go along that subject . . . cause then her most carefully guarded secret might be breached . . . and Kraelyn would learn about her father . . .

((He still needs to be sworn in silly!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:04 pm
(o-o oh yeah..T__T still gotta suffer Bush for a couple more months..UGH. BUT HE WON! YAY! Freedom is close at hand! <3)

Kraelyn noted the subject changed and replied dryly, "I flew." Of course he didn't, as was obvious by his tone and the simple fact that he couldn't. He had sat back on his hind legs as he looked at her, his tone was softer the next time he spoke, "Are you alright? If you're still cold I'd recommend some warm cider and a hot bath..it helps flush the residual venom and any chill." He shuddered slightly at the thought, remembering the chill vividly and he remarked just as softly, "I'm sorry you were bitten. I wanted to stop it before it hurt someone, but once I'd gotten bitten..it was all I could do just to try to warn you."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:14 pm
(( mrgreen ))
Shelby scowled at him. "I'm fine." she said angrily, looking away from him, one arm on her upraised knee , the other just hanging by her bedside as she stared out her window. She had loved looking out the window when she was little, but now it was a source of disappointment. After she had changed her father into a wolf, she used to spend much of her day staring out the window, looking at the front gate of the castle that could be seen, hoping that her mother's carriage would come and with it, her mom. But she had had no such luck for a good two years . . . If only her mother would come home . . . then maybe her life would get easier . . . and she could actually be happy for the first time in a long time.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:21 pm
(Hmm..that reminds me..*been thinking it over* o-O When do you want the Mommy to come in?)

Kraelyn frowned doggishly at the scowl, moving by the hanging leg. She was staring out the window..angry apparently, but it seemed like something else as well.. He moved from sitting position and went to the leg, giving it a nudge with his snout, "You don't have to be that way..you plan on keeping me here, don't you? So who would I tell if you confided in me? I told you if you needed me, then I was at your service. I didn't take that back..if you need my help, for anything, I'm happy to give it, Shelby." Kraelyn chanced the name again, hoping to pierce that hard shell of hers.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:47 pm
((Ummmm . . . . I don't know. What were you thinking of? *hasn't really found a good place for the mom to come in yet.*))

Shelby looked down at Kraelyn and then scoffed. "I don't need your help . . ." she muttered, looking away once again. "I won't have a man helping me . . ." she said in a lower voice. Although she had already gone against her last statement since her father HAD helped her . . . she couldn't deny that fact at all. And that really made her upset.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:51 pm
(O_o I was thinking at first more when Shel and Krae were beginning to fall in love. But then I couldn't resist the Dad saving Shel, and I want the mom to come in while he's still chained. Although my stupid self broke the chain from the wall...*constantly thwarts self*)

Kraelyn sighed before nudging her leg again. He gave a big grin that made his puppyish face seem somewhat goofy, "Well then you're in luck. I happen to a furball at the moment, clearly not a man." Kraelyn was being playful and while he doubted she'd play back..surely it wouldn't bother her so much..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:59 pm
Shelby rolled her eyes. Both from the face he made and from his strange logic. Then she shrugged and picked him up by the scruff of his neck before dropping him on the bed, not quite next to her, but definately within arms reach. What would it hurt to tell him anyways? It's not like he was going anywhere, and she could simply forbid him to tell anyone otherwise she'd turn him into an even more demeaning animal. Since she did have the upper hand . . . she would tell him . . . but she wouldn't tell him the whole truth. "My father helped me . . ." she said, staring out the window, and wondering slightly what his reaction would be to that, since she had told him that her father had gone missing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:02 pm
Kraelyn watched the other roll her eyes and he tensed as he was picked up by the scruff of the neck before being dropped onto the bed. At the words, he paused a moment as if unsure if he'd heard correctly, before tilting his head. His ears were cocked quizzically, "But..you said your father was missing.." Uh oh..surely Shelby wasn't mad..granted that it would explain a few things, but still..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:08 pm
Shelby just continued to stare out the window. "I did. And technically he is. He hasn't been seen by anyone in the past two years . . . except for me . . . I'm the only one who goes down to see him . . ." she said and then sighed slightly, resting her chin on her arm. "He's my biggest secret . . ." she muttered, not really wanting to admit it, but not wanting to sound mad either . . . although he might think she was no matter what she said otherwise . . .  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:11 pm
Shelby stared on and Kraelyn waited, blinking at the words. "Goes down to see him?" He was her biggest secret? What did that mean? "You..keep your father in the dungeon?" Surely this was madness speaking..how could she keep a king in a dungeon for two long years?  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:37 pm
Shelby's hand clenched and her face hardened with anger. "It's his own fault . . . he deserves it . . . for what he did . . ." she said, her glare fit to kill if looks were all it took. Tears were forming slightly at the corners of her eyes, though she did her best to blink them away. "I won't ever forgive him for what he did . . ." she muttered angrily.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:49 pm
How did any father merit that from his daughter? What exactly had the king done? Something about her mutters and hand clenching gave him the feeling she was on the verge of tears. Kraelyn came forward on the bed, lifting both of his paws up and setting them against Shelby's leg so that he was somewhat 'standing' up and looking up at her. "What did he do, Shel?" He asked softly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:09 pm
Shelby was silent for a long while, her face going from anger, to a pain of longing and she stared out the window with a whole new meaning. A longing to go and look through it to see her mother coming home . . . and a hopelessness that it would never happen. Her tears fell finally and she took a deep, shuddering breath. "He banished my mother . . ." she said softly and then closed her eyes, bowing her head down so that when she opened her eyes she would no longer see the window. Quiet sobs escaped her as the tears came in greater volume now. It was something she had never told anyone . . . and having it pass her lips . . . it only made it that much worse for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:21 pm
Kraelyn heard only silence for a while..and the other took a shuddering breath before speaking of her mother. The father had banished the mother? "Do you know why?" Because why would he have done that...unless there was something they were missing? And then he could tell she was crying..by the Gods he could even smell it. "Shelby.."

He came forward, pushing up and bringing himself into her lap, burrowing against her stomach. Kraelyn had the urge to hold her..he wished he could, and then he could take Shelby in his arms and comfort her..but instead he was stuck like this, and he feared that if he asked to be changed back, she would grow angry and think he was just trying to soften her..so he would let her decide if she could use his help or not.

Kraelyn lay against her stomach, nuzzling her gently. "I'm sorry, Shelby..truly.." He didn't believe exactly that it merited two years of dungeon life.."And..I'm here for you, whatever that's worth..you don't have to be alone.."

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:30 pm
Shelby's sobs only got louder and she scooped up Kraelyn, holding him close to her as she turned on her side and curled up. "I don't know why he banished her. It just . . . I don't know! He used to be really nice but all of a sudden he got mean and . . . and cruel . . . and . . . and . . . and my life was hell!" she said, the last part coming out in a completely bitter and hateful tone of voice. One could almost hear her vocal chords scratching together even as she said it.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games