Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
Vampire Knight RP (No posty! >< Closed I say!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:03 pm
He tried to smile back, but it quickly faded as his attention turned back to the figure of Kaname, eyes now leering at his body. He pulled Yuuki behind him. He let out a loud and deep growl, digging his feet into the earthy grass beneath the set of trees before him. "Stay away from her." he hissed quietly again before eyeing the chairman. His eyes begged him for punishment, begged him to fix all that had happened to Yuuki. "Time for you to be a father." he almost grinned before picking up Yuuki and running off towards the building. He smiled as best as he could while trying not to show his rather obvious worry; cursing softly in his head and every now and then without knowing, under his breath. It took all of four and a half minutes before he had her stripped down to nothing and the tub running, nearly ready. He kissed Yuuki, deep, and hard; longing for forgiveness with each continued kiss. Once full, he backed away and shut the tub off, before picking her up and easing her into the water, kissing her hair softy, before turning around to rummage through his bathroom cabinet for some casting strips for her hand. "I never should have let you go.." he said quietly, more to himself than to her. He hadn’t spoken to her very much, didn't know what o say to her. This was all his fault, wasn't it? If he didn't let her go, she'd be fine in bed with him, wouldn't she? Why'd you have to run away....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:50 am
The Chairman, nodded and soon enough he let his long blond hair down. Getting his sword out. The once famous legendary hunter was now back. Smirking at Kaname. Meanwhile Yuuki stayed quiet. Feeling Zero strip her down from her clothes. She tried not to giggle. Then feeling his lips press up against hers. Oh how she longed for that kiss. Kissing him back as passionately and deep as she could before he let go of her. Feeling the hot scolding water surround her she sighed. Feeling a bit better; feeling her muscles relaxing, her mind taking a break. She closed her eyes for a minute until she heard him rummage through the cabinets. Hearing his whisper she slowly opened her eyes and bit her lower lip. Yuuki noticed him already worrying. "Zero.." She whispered and beckoned. "Come here please.." Yuuki sat up straight and looked at Zero with longing eyes.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:35 am
Zero did as he was asked, grabbing all of the stuff he'd need for her hand and slowly crept over to the tub. He bent down and kissed her softly, matching her longing eyes with his own. He gently set the stuff for her hand down, peeled his shirt away from his body, and took off his pants, then he sank down behind her, pulling her into his arms and holding her tightly. He lightly pressed his lips to her soft, bare shoulder; kissing along it lightly. "I love you..." he whispered, his voice turning to a velvet lullaby.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:21 pm
She closed her eyes for another second or two. Feeling the movements of Zero. Taking deep breaths. Her eyes opened wide as she felt his body come in between hers. Feeling their skin touch. His soft silky smooth skin rubbed against hers, giving her slight chills. Yuuki opened her eyes and smiled. The butterflies in her stomach were now fluttering everywhere. Her heart burned with such passion. Smiling as his lips met with her shoulder. Sending more chills down her spine, even though she was in scolding hot water. I Love You.. played in her mind over and over again. Knowing that he did in fact actually mean it. And just by the way he spoke those words to her made her heart melt. "Oh Zero.. How much I Love You. Its not even a joke. How I wish there was a way to show you that the feelings that I have for you, are strong." Yuuki was surprised at herself. Never in a million years would she have ever thought to speak out her mind. To be so blunt. She was always a quite one who tried to keep everything to herself.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:01 pm
"You already have." he smiled softly and kissed her shoulder again. "Let me fix you." Zero kissed her shoulder more, arms wrapped around her waist. He then moved on to grabbed the bandage wraps for her hand. Grabbing her wrist softly with the other hand and wrapping around it slowly; careful not to touch it and hit her. So easily he found himself forgetting she was a vampire at all, still very human-like, her body still not entirely used to the new healing process. It'd take her a while before she'd heal quickly as he could. Once he was finished wrapping up her hand he kissed her wrist softly. "I love you."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:06 pm
Yuuki blushed and looked down, biting down on her lip. Her breathing got a bit heavier and nodded. Her face soon became a dark pink shade on her cheeks as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Feeling the smooth soft texture of the bandage wrapping around her hand. His cold lips pressed up against her wrist. Closing her eyes, his lips were as soft as she could have ever imagined it would have been. Yuuki placing her knees outside of his legs, her arms wrapped around his neck. Bringing him close to her, whispering into his ear.. "I love you too, Zero."  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:06 pm
He craved her, every inch of her. He wanted to replace Kaname completely, mark her with himself; but how could he after what she had just gone through. She needed only his love right now, and his love she would always have. He couldn't help when he hardened against her back as her soft whisper made its way down his body. Still he did nothing, his cheeks burning with embarrassment at his lack of control. "S-sorry..." he mumbled softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:01 am
Yuuki bit her lip, sexually. She couldn't help but to blush as well. "Zero.. Don't be.." She whispered to him. Yuuki faced him and began to kiss his neck, her kisses soon went down to his chest. Yuuki loved Zero. In so many ways as well. and right now, her body and her mind craved him. She craved him, EVERYWHERE.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:02 am
Zero tilted up her head, enough so he could kiss her, a lot. He pulled away panting lightly as steamy air seeped into his sticky lungs. His hands grabbed for her, beckoning her body to come closer to his, as though they could melt into one another and be one, have her forever safe with him. His eyes held all the hunger in the world, every part of her no doubt to him tasting amazing; her lips, her skin, her blood, and there was but one thing he had left to taste. the hot water seemed to dissolve around them, along with the tub, and the bathroom, and leaving just them as all the sadness of the world disappeared.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:47 pm
With ever kiss he took from her lips, took her breath away as well. His body was once cold with loneliness and fear when she had first laid her eyes on him. When her soft delicate warm hands touched his icy body when he first came to her in the bathroom years ago. And now, his ice pale body, felt warm and the skin tone was a warmer color now. Yuuki brought him as close to her as she possibly could. Yuuki and Zero where one. Never could they be separated. Her words whispered out, blending in with the slight hiss of the steam in the bathroom. "Zero, you are my other part of my soul, you complete my thoughts, and now you are the other part of my heart, which now can finally give out a pulse." Yuuki's warm and tender lips pressed hard against Zero's. Kissing him as passionate as she could.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:15 pm
He smiled softly at her gentle words, swiftly and gracefully unplugging the tub, picking her up and carrying her out and over to the bed and wrapping them both in sheets. Continuing to kiss her full of need, and aggression, yet still soft and gentle. "I love you" he mumbled into his kiss. Stiff against her inner thigh as he hovered over her body. "Stay with me tonight...please?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:43 am
Yuuki, breathing hard, gasping in tiny breaths with every movement that Zero made. Bitting her bottom lip, reisiting on just a bit more with the actions she needed to do. Wanting ever bit of him on her. Yuuki felt him stiff in her inner thigh.. sighing with such passion and need. "I love you too, Zero." Kissing him back as passionate as she could.. Nodding and stroking back his hair, "And yes, I will stay with you tonight.. as long as you want me to stay.." Yuuki looked deep into his eyes. As if her eyes spoke to his, saying that she wanted to be with him for all of eternity, wanting him ever inch of his body. Needing his touching, wanting his kiss. Yuuki could resist any longer.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:25 pm
"You promise not to run off on me this time?" Zero asked, trying to make the tone of his voice light, but he couldn't hide just how serious the question was. He kissed her softly, letting each kiss hang, but only long enough to make her want more. He knew she wanted it, but he wasn't ready to give that to her yet, needed to help her heal more, to show her that he loved her far more than that first. So instead of doing what they were both hoping for, he twisted them over so that she was curled up on his chest and pricked his finger on her fang and smiled softly as a drop of blood dripped onto her needy tongue; eagerly awaiting her blood lust to take over and suck happily at his finger. With his free hand he curled her body closer to his, caressing her back gently once he was a bit more comfortable. He loved her. Her gentle eyes, and soft hands, even though she was now a vampire, she was still the Yuuki he'd come to love easily since arriving many years ago. "Can we....please go on a date? To dinner? Tomorrow night?" He blushed a little while asking, shy and nervous from this girl's smile and love.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:29 pm
Yuuki laughed as lightly as she could. "Of course not, Love. I would stay with you as long as you wish me to stay." She flashed him a tender and loving smile. Enough to make any persons heart melt. Feeling their bodies shift. Feeling his soft delicate finger on her fang, her mouth was soon filled with a warm, crimson red fluid in her mouth. The iron tasting blood that once made squirm was now something that she craved. Zero's blood ran down her throat. Soothing the burning sensation she had in her mouth and throat. Her tongue wrapped around his finger, Yuuki sucked slowly on his finger, getting all the blood she could possibly get. As soon as her blood lust fade, she took his finger out of her mouth, giving it a small lick, the small p***k quickly sealed. Yuuki rested her head on his chest. Hearing his heart beat, which relaxed her. As he caressed her back, his soft motion gave her goosebumps. Looking up and looked deeply into his eyes. Her eyes shinned with such excitement and glee. "It would be an honor, going on a date with you tomorrow." Yuuki giggled lightly once more and rested her head on his chest again. This moment couldn't be any more perfect than I could ever imagine..  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:02 pm
Zero smiled widely and pulled the blankets up over them, pulling her small frame as close to his chest as he could. "I love you" he whispered softly, bending his head forward a bit to kiss her hair. "Sweet dreams, no more skipping the class... if they knew... what he had done to you.... you need to be Yuuki for the humans too still." He tried his best to explain without letting the Level-E get to him form Kaname's actions. I wonder how the chairman is doing or did with Kaname.... I hope he killed that pureblood filth.  
[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff