Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:17 pm
"Hey," Felicja called, "Don't forget about us here." She joked, nothing that Magdalena seemed as though she wasn't quite paying attention. Daydreaming none the less she guessed.

Miles was slightly confused, one moment Magdalena was thrown into a Magdalena frenzy and the next she was sighing dreamily. It was almost like she was about to frolic down the street.. He caught himself staring at her, trying to figure out just what she was up too.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:47 pm
"Eh? Oh... Uhm, right! Eh heh heh!" She giggled, a mix of nervous laughter and that of joy. "Here we are!" She said happily with a wide sweep of her arms and another giggle.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:54 pm
"Alright, alright. We can see that much." Felicja laughed a little.

"Your sudden giddiness is quite unnerving.." He commented, slightly concerned.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:56 pm
"Oh, sorry.... I'm just completely inexplicable happy right now.... Please ignore me..." She said in a quieted voice before entering the building and waiting for the elevator after pressing the button.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:11 pm
"Ah, no, please continue. Don't want to rain on your parade!" Felicja encouraged, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"No, it's fine." Miles added, following in after two.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:15 pm
"No, no. I really do need to calm down..." She took a deep breath and slowly let it out. There was a loud ding and the elevator doors opened. She stepped in and pushed the button that had the number three engraved in it.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:20 pm
Felicja stepped into the elevator without another word, waiting patiently.

There was silence and a pause before he stepped into the elevator as well. Then he finally asked, "..Are you alright?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:24 pm
"Well, in reality I suppose I might better than alright... It's... a relativly complicated situation actually... But don't worry, you'll be enlightened soon enough." She responded to Miles' concern with a brilliant smile.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:30 pm
"... Alright." He hesitated to respond, her strange behavior this time really left him baffled. Miles hoped that she hadn't planned anything too peculiar.

Falling into silence, Felicja just let out a small chuckle.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:34 pm
There was another ding and the elevator doors opened again. "Oh, guess we're here... Come, Felicja, we have much to discuss, yes?" Magdalena said with a sweet smile.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:40 pm
"Sure do." She smiled back while leaving the elevator.

He assumed it was simple work discussion. "Did you still need me?" Miles asked.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:43 pm
"Ah! Uhm, no. We can handle it from here. Thanks so much for your help!" Magdalena said with gratitiude and a small smile. She bowed the slightest bit before going to her office.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:46 pm
"If you need me again just call." Miles answered as she left for her own office, he'd return to his in the meantime.

Felicja followed her into the office with a soft sigh.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:50 pm
When Felicja entered the room, she quickly closed the door and let out an almost inaudible, due to its high-pitchedness, squeal. "Uhm, yes... So!!! Felicja!" Magdalena announced with a very happy face, her fists below her face and smiling widely at her.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:54 pm
Felicja covered her ears to protect them from the high pitched noise, "Urgh.. Yes! Yes?" She gave a jittery smile as she removed her hands, "Haha. You sure are happy."  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games