Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:21 pm
((yayness!!))

Jaime felt like he was on air as he was kissing Darren. He was so relieved that Darren felt the same way about him...he couldn't have beared losing his best friend again. He smiled and nodded in agreement. "It was wonderful. I've been wanting to do that forever," he said softly. He felt the necklaces hit his foot and he looked down and then back up at Darren when he spoke. "I think burying them is the best option," he agreed.

Rowdy looked up at Derrick and growled playfully at the comment about being a drool and snot factory. He went back to nibbling on Derrick's fingers happily soon after, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:27 pm
Darren saw him smile and nod in agreement, and at the admission, he smiled a bit more. But the necklace issue loomed before them and he nodded, scooping them up somewhat gingerly. "Alright, let's get this over with.." He held them a moment, glancing at Jaime as he leaned down and pressed a kiss to Jaime's cheek, happy to be tall again..happy that Jaime..perhaps..loved him? Cheered by the thought, he headed for the arcadia door that led to the backyard, where he'd bury the cursed necklaces.

Derrick snickered at the playful growl, and then his fingers were being nibbled on again and he chuckled. "Oh gee, thanks! I've always wanted to be your chewtoy." he said with teasing sarcasm.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:38 pm
Jaime, glad to be back to his scrawny self, followed Darren out the door and into the backyard. He stopped by the storage room that was attached to the back porch and got out a shovel. Catching back up to Darren, he smiled up at him. "You know...as much trouble as these necklaces were...they were the best thing that could have happened to us," he said.

Rowdy lifted his head and gave a happy snap of the jaw. He nuzzed next to Derrick again, putting his cold, wet nose right by his ear to tickle him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:47 pm
(gotta run to the mall real quick, be back within two hours. x-x *money for step-dad gift, gift for 12yr old for santa thing at school, food since I'm home alone* Haha, I shall returneth! <3)

Darren took the shovel from Jaime's hand and set to work in the corner of the yard. The whole was deep enough quickly, a few feet under. He'd ignored Jaime up until that point as if he hadn't heard. And then he dropped the necklaces in with a little, "Goodbye." Then covered them over. When he turned to Jaime his expression was a frown, "The best for you maybe." his tone was annoyed.

Darren stepped closer to Jaime and looked down at him with narrowed eyes before leaning closer as suddenly he laughed and his face broke into a smile, showing he'd been only kidding, "They aren't the best thing for me.." he leaned closer, his lips hovering by Jaime's as he said softly, "You are." and then caught Jaime's lips in a warm kiss as his arms went around Jaime's waist.

Derrick saw another happy jaw snap, and felt the cold, wet nose by his ear. He laughed, tilting his head away as he poked Rowdy's tummy, "Frosty nose," he teased, "Cold and wet and black..well..Frosty's was orange but we can pretend." Derrick winked conspiratorially.

Lenoir Jeansorue, wizard extraordinaire smirked as he watched Darren and Jaime..they'd used the necklaces rather nicely as it turned out..it had been entertaining, particularly when he'd convinced Rex and Kyle about the whole drink and film thing. Things were going smoothly..and he waited, planning on taking the necklaces and depositing them at their next home..according to his judgement of auras..Derrick and his runt of a dog, actually a wizard, were in the park. He was going to have fun with this, he knew how it would work..the wizard would take Derrick's body, and Derrick would feel betrayed..classic. It was good to be a troublemaker.

(I think I'm giving him a Loki-ish personality. Sort of an anti-hero, helps if needed otherwise looks out for himself, neither good nor bad exactly..like Jack Sparrow! *dreamy sigh* )  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:57 pm
((Have fun! I wish I had a mall worth going to...blah... C'est la vie! Oh, and yea, food sounds like a good idea. 8 pm and no dinner yet sweatdrop Captain Jack Sparrow *swoon!*))

Jaime watched as Darren dug the hole and buried the necklaces, a little sad that he hadn't responded. His heart dropped even more when he disagreed. "I...I just meant that...that they brought us...." he began, but stopped when he saw Darren's face soften. He couldn't help but smile when he elaborated a bit more. As Darren placed his lips on his, Jaime placed a hand gently on the side of the other's face, caressing his cheek with his thumb.

Rowdy squirmed happily, loving every moment they were sharing. He gave another happy snap at the 'frosty' comment. Rowdy really couldn't wait until Derrick moved out so every day could be like this.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:06 pm
(*hasn't left yet* C'est la vie? and T__T I'm a terrible procrastinator..I've been in the process of mall-going for about four hours now X___X o_O WHAT?! Why not! Eat up!)

Darren felt a hand being placed on his face, feeling being thumb caressed as he embraced the warmth and tingles flooding through his lips..along with a cold blast of water. He blinked and pulled back, seeing bits of water balloon fall apart. "What the?"

Lenoir had been getting bored, he wanted the fun to start. So he'd used that hilarious bit as a distraction to slip his hand into the earth and retrieve the necklaces without so much as a pebble of the earth disturbed..no one would think the necklaces had been taken..and then he appeared invisibly in the park, tossing the necklaces to the ground only about ten feet away from Derrick and the bespelled wizard. He aimed a little of the magickal scent from the necklaces towards 'Rowdy', knowing the little dog would have to recognize it's own magick. And then he disappeared.

Derrick watched him snap happily and he rolled over, setting Rowdy on the ground as he tugged an ear playfully, "Goofy dog," he said affectionately.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:34 pm
((Such is life (in french); me too and yipes!; and because I'm tired of turkey day leftovers and that's all that doesn't require major cooking...lol))

Jaime pulled away from the kiss in shock from the cold water. "Sorcia...how much you wanna bet?" he said, shaking his head.

Rowdy continued playing for a moment, but then he suddenly stopped. He picked up on a familiar scent. But...no...it couldn't be. The scent was so strong, though. He immediately leapt from his position on the ground, running to find where the scent was coming from. Rowdy actually let out a bark when he saw the necklaces. He was overly excited...he wouldn't have to be a dog anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:10 pm
(I HATE YOU! No I don't. But I was going to post before I left once more, I waited till 6:32 and you posted at 6:34. So I suppose it's myself I hate. *bangs head on a wall* o_O ohhhh, *givez you a cookie* NO cooking necessary! <3)

Darren looked around, "I guess so..Sorcia?" He called out to her, "Hey, Sorcia?" But there was no response..and he didn't see her anywhere.."Weird." he muttered.

Derrick blinked as Rowdy let out a bark, a rare occurence, and then ran off. "Rowdy!" He chased after his little dog, not understanding what had gotten into him. And then he saw what Rowdy was on about..two necklaces were on the ground..little pieces of heart. Derrick picked one up to examine it and felt a little shock as it hit his skin, he raised a brow before looking to Rowdy as he scratched the other's ears, "How did you even smell these? It's silver you goof." he chuckled, amused by this. "You did get pretty excited though, got a cute girl dog you wanna split your heart with?" Derrick chuckled and tugged one of Rowdy's ears fondly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:17 pm
((Yipes! Bad timing sweatdrop But its all good biggrin and thx for the cookie!))

Jaime looked around too and saw no sign of her. He twisted his mouth a bit and shrugged. She was probably hiding. "Oh well," he said with a sigh as he turned back to Darren. "So...where were we?" he asked with a smirk.

Rowdy kept sniffing at the necklaces, getting more excited about seeing them again. He nudged against Derrick's hand, trying to get at the necklace.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:23 pm
(O_o I know! And no problem! As the Cookie Fairy it's my joy to deliver cookies to all the good boys and girls of the world! ^__^ <3 (*in non-comp life, I am the Gum Fairy)

Darren grinned down at Jaime, noting his smirk. "I believe I was about to do this." He came forward and caught Jaime by the waist, poking at his sides as he tickled the other, "Muwahaha!"

Derrick noticed Rowdy's excitement and laughed, what is it boy? You want to wear one? He laughed and slipped the one in his hand around Rowdy's neck, carefully watching so that Rowdy wouldn't choke or try to eat it. Derrick leaned down and pressed a kiss to Rowdy's snout, "My little buddy." he said with a smile. He then picked up the other one, lifting it to examine it before holding it by the top and resting the heart portion on the ground, "My heart and yours, what do you think, Row?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:33 pm
((Sounds exciting xd ))

"No fair!" Jaime exclaimed as he tried to wriggle out of Darren's grasp to no avail. He was laughing so hard that he fell back onto the ground.

Rowdy panted happily feeling the necklace, knowing the power it had. He didn't want to do this to Derrick, but he needed to be human again...if only for a short time.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:44 pm
(o-o oh it IS! O_o are you a fairy of something?)

Darren snickered, "Really?" As the other fell on the ground, Darren straddled him playfully, pinning Jaime's arms above his head by the wrists as he leaned down and gave him a soft kiss before pulling away teasingly, since his lips were now out of reach. "Poor short stuff," he said without any mocking, just playing with his Jam.

Derrick watched him happily panting and chuckled, "You really are excited arentcha? Well then, I'll put one on too, since I love my Rowdy, little buddy." Derrick tugged one of Rowdy's ears playfully again as he pressed a kiss to Rowdy's furry head this time. And then with a warm smile, Derrick put the other necklace on. He laughed, "Now we match Row-" An odd feeling of coldness passed over him and his brow furrowed..and then there was a moment of darkness..and then an odd feeling..

Derrick sniffed, and was astonished to find things smelled very different indeed..stronger..he opened his eyes and the first thing his saw was his nose sticking in front of him..a snout? Why did he have a snout? "What's going on.." he mumbled, hearing his voice although it sounded odd to him, a little throaty.. While he didn't know it, anyone listening except for those who'd used the Switcheroo necklaces would only hear dog noises.

He tried to stand up, only to fall back down. Derrick blinked in surprise, still not getting it till he looked down as he tried to move his hands..and saw paws. His eyes widened at the sight of the familiar paws..the fur..glancing back, he saw that he had a tail as well..he was a dog..he was Rowdy! What had done this..the necklaces? Derrick reached a paw to the necklace, but the moment he hit it, it recoiled as the chain shrunk and form-fitted itself to his collar until it became a part of it, the heart hanging behind the little silver bit that read 'Rowdy'. "No!" he howled, not understanding why this was happening. Glancing around, he noticed that everything seemed..huge. Derrick had never felt so small or vulnerable in all his life, not in the physical sense at least..emotional was another matter.

And then for the first time, Derrick looked for his own body, looking up to see his own face looking back at him. If he was in this body.."Rowdy?" Derrick asked of his body, it seemed crazy..but then, so did being stuck in a dog's body.. Derrick's eyes were wide with surprise, confusion, and fear.

(O_o in dog form, about 1/4 of Dimitri's powers were accessible, in this form about half of his powers are accessible and in his true form all of his powers are accessible. As a wizard he can technically do pretty much anything depending on how strong he is, but if you want to give him specific things or just make it as it goes along then that's fine. ^__^ He can do whatever you want.)  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:51 am
Jaime was laughing, being pinned on the ground. He savored every short second of the kiss before Darren pulled away. "Now this really isn't fair," he said with a playful pout.

Rowdy watched intently as Derrick placed the necklace on. He closed his eyes and braced himself for a moment, knowing what was coming. Feeling the cold overtake him for a moment, he reopened his eyes, looking at the sky. He looked down at himself...clenching and unclenching his fists, feeling his fingers. He touched his face as a smile crept across. He was human again.
A laugh escaped Dimitri's lips, so ecstatic that he was no longer a dog. He had stood and was looking over his body again when he heard Derrick howl. Then he began to feel bad because now his best friend was trapped as he had been. He looked down at him sympathetically when Derrick said his name he had when he was a canine. Reaching out to rub Derrick's fur to comfort him, he said, "My name is Dimitri."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:01 am
Darren chuckled, leaning back and this time pulling Jaime onto his chest as he grinned up at the other. "How's this then?"

Derrick saw the hand reaching for him and he stiffened, moving back a bit as his eyes never left the other. At the bit about his name being Dimitri, Derrick's doggy brow furrowed. "W-What?" He started to look around anxiously, "Then where's Rowdy? Is this some kind of joke?" Derrick then lowered his head, rubbing it against the ground as he muttered, "This is a dream..this has to be a dream.."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:17 am
Jaime smirked, holding Darren's hands against the ground, interlacing their fingers. "I think I like this better," he said, kissing Darren, first on the mouth and then on the neck.

"Derrick, please don't be frightened," Dimitri pleaded. "I can explain. You know me as Rowdy, but my real name is Dimirti. I've been trapped inside of that body for more years than I care to remember." He reached down and picked Derrick up, holding him tight to keep him from running off, but not tight enough to hurt.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games