Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG! Elite Knights

Back to Guilds

z!EK shares plans and strategies with one another to help each other out. We have fun while at the same time we honor the charter. 

Tags: zomg, elite, knights, squad, roleplay 

Reply z!EK Main Forum
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doraneko

Sparkly Cat

9,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Pie Scarface 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:26 am
ichikku
umm, my name's ichikku, though my friends call me maneki... or neko.. or both...
I love manga, though I dont really give a crap about anime, 9 out of 10 times they arent as good as the manga.... I like to draw.... and RP... and, of course, zOMG!!!

I just realized how nerdy that was....
lets start over....

Irl:
The name's Joji, though my friends call me by a number of various nickname (shuffle, nero, neko, kururu, fuyuki, yoshi, etc...) and half of them annoy the f&%k out of me... I do avi art commissions and I like to stare at matches as they burn. sometimes I burn my fingers and I have to drop it, though....

Gaia:
My name's ichikku, though my friends call me ichi or "that guy" I enjoy stalking strangers in zOMG/towns/rally until the run away to a different server...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:24 pm

Hello everyone. :3 My username is Dosico, but you all can call me Tyler. =P

I am CL 10.0 and i only got into zomg because all my friends were playing it, we all started to get into it and i never looked back. I beat lab-tech X about a few months ago. :3

I like to ride my bike, i read all the time. Adventure story's is were its at. ^^ I love anime and i love music with a passion. =P

Sulien

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

OokamiInazuma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:30 pm
Yo I'm Ookami... but the most ones call me wolfy or kami... I'm 16 in RL my name is Pat[ryk] I'm from Poland[germany] so please overlook my horrible typo-style... Ima drummer >:] and my life is filled with music... I started zOMG recently but i feel like catching up to u guys after what i have read here...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:38 pm
Hello everyone I my new to the guild. LOL I love Zomg but my computer is slow so all i can do for you guys is to gather infor and data (which Im good at) for you guys. lol

I call me Moon-chan or Moon, I love anime and martial arts. I give good adivce and stuff. lol If you want to know more send me a pm and a friends request ok. Cya around you guys
wink  

xxunforgivenmoonxx
Crew

Blessed Survivor

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

dilann
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:01 pm
xxunforgivenmoonxx
Hello everyone I my new to the guild. LOL I love Zomg but my computer is slow so all i can do for you guys is to gather infor and data (which Im good at) for you guys. lol

I call me Moon-chan or Moon, I love anime and martial arts. I give good adivce and stuff. lol If you want to know more send me a pm and a friends request ok. Cya around you guys
wink
welcome to z!EK we hope you enjoy it here 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:04 pm
dilann
xxunforgivenmoonxx

wink
welcome to z!EK we hope you enjoy it here 3nodding

Thanks I know I will enjoy it here cause you guys have some of the coolest people here. lol plus my bf told me so much about you Lann-kun lol.  

xxunforgivenmoonxx
Crew

Blessed Survivor

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

The UninteIligible

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:51 pm
I'm Myles.
I'm new here.
I love talking.