Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Orion's Meadow (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:51 pm
Kazuma looked at the events happening "So your giving us a break, thats stupid but oh well" Kazuma said with a grin and walked away to find someone to talk too.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:41 am
Tai creates a sigh of relief, and smiles. He finally gets to rest...this was almost like he heard the greatest news in his life. This Orion guy had pushed Tai pretty close to his limit, and he was extremely lucky he didnt die on that last test. Maybe Orion wasnt that mean after al-, wait, nevermind. Orion was still mean, but atleast he had a heart. Tai turns to Kazuma, only to see him walking away. Well now Tai had no one to hang out with...so he simply laid down on the ground and rested.  

Nebulosis

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:26 am
Dp still smiled, "you know, i recknise you from somewhere, like a dream or something," He said as donned his akatsuki robe and hat, slowly walking away,

(that should jump his memory a bit....and why orion, it would of been funny to watch tai in more pain......)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:13 am
Tai sighs once again, but this time out of sheer boredom. He had nothing to really do other then re-, wait, that would be false. He examines his surroundings, barely paying attention to what Dp had recently said. Although, the second Tai saw Dp put on the Akatsuki suit, Tai's heart almost froze. He didnt remember Dp being in that dream from before...and now he was wearing one of those robes. The only two people he could really recognize were Teddy and that other guy...with the sharingan. That part of the dream did not matter much at this time though, because a certain topic was coursing through his mind. Any person with half of a brain could figure out what it was about too...

Tai quickly shifts up from laying on the ground to standing up. He quickly gets into some random fighting stance, and asks slightly nervously "Hey you...where did you get that robe from?" If this guy was part of that organization, Tai might just have a battle on his hands. He wasnt going to lose it either...

((Jumpstart his memory? You just made Tai blast off into space. Obviously, he is going to go straight after Dp. Also...get over the ripping out my heart thing...jeez.))  

Nebulosis

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:36 am
((i'll hold it off till i'm chunin, but my guy will get your guy's heart...eventurly))
Dp tuned, "Huh, this..." he said pulling on teh sleeve of his robe, "I got it from blade, the sharigan user in the akatsuki, ye, i'm a member, surprising isn't it," He said with a smile as he turned to tai, his hands at his sides, preparing for a fight.

(i dont mind, it fills the boredem....also feeling better now?)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:55 am
((I guess I will say thanks to that?))

The only person with the sharingan in the Akatsuki? That was who he must have saw...and Dp was working with this Blade guy. Tai had to fight Dp now...although, he really didnt want to, but it was his job. This organization was supposedly bad, so it most likely was his duty to beat Dp. Tai knew that tomorrow morning wasnt going to be pleasent for himself, due to all the injuries he was going to most likely recieve. With these weights on, he might not even survive a battle with Dp. Tai could only hope that someone strong was nearby to help him...

Tai sends both of his arms sideways, out into the air, like he was going to flap them like wings. Bone spikes almost instantly slide out of both his palms. These were basically his only weapons, and he planned to use them properly. "Sorry...but I have to defeat you. Its my duty..." Tai says darkly. He then instantly rushes straight at Dp, moving his arms out infront of him, apparently trying to lance his opponent.

((Yeah. I feel amazing compared to yesterday.))  

Nebulosis

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:08 am
Dp smiled, "you know, i'm just a clone, with about 1/20th of the originals strength," he said as he let the spikes piece him, "but if you want a fight, the real one will be here in......3.....2.....1..." as he clone poofed, the real DP Burst through the tree line from the tree's themselfs, and into the clearing. He landed with his hands and legs infront of him skidding a bit......."A fight?.....hell yes....." he then took the same stance as the clone did, slightly swaying, "I dont mind fighting you, but you got to remember, you started this...." he said smiling, as he cracked his knuckles by closing his hands into fists, his hat and cloak on at this point....

((19 clones now......and you get to fight full strength unlike the other guy who fought i clone.....and good to here that your better.....))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:24 am
"Great...I get to fight the real one now." Tai mumbles. This day was going to in fact, really suck...even more. Tai had to figure out quickly on how to get an edge against Dp. He was already beginning to believe he was going to be destroyed for some reason, and that wasnt a good thought. Tai thought of everything he had been taught today and yesterday, and realized that his best bet was the Body Flicker technique. But maybe if he could lure Dp onto the water...he might have another chance. After all, he was most likely wearing weights also. And what would be in them...was SOME type of metal. And that magnet might suck him right under...

Tai smiles, obviously believing he might have a chance to win. He had to think...he had to plan his moves wisely now, or he would certainly die. Tai sends the bone spikes quickly back up into his arms, making some form of grunting noise, due to a small amount of pain. He instantly performs the required handsign for the Body Flicker technique, and disappears in the blink of an eye. Tai would then reappear right above Dp, only about 5 feet or so though. He sticks his foot out, and performs a front flip, attempting to send his heel straight into Dp's face with a good amount of force.

((Mommy...help me...))  

Nebulosis

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:36 am
Dp smiled as he held up one hand, using it to catch the heel, and releasing a small burst of chakra to counter the blows force, a small crater was caused around them from the hit, but he grabbed on with his hand as tai hit......."Is that all?........" he said smiling as he pulled him down, and aimed his other hand for a punch in the face, the grab already taking some of tai's chakra.....

((i dont plan on killing you yet.....as i said, after the exams.....yes....but i can wait till then, and if you think the grab is auto-hitting....i can change it....))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:30 pm
((Nah, the grabbing thing flies well with me right now biggrin . I kind of want Tai to get his a** kicked right here. Not liked "obliviated" though...hopefully. However, during the chuunin exams my opinion might change slightly. I'll see how I feel then. sweatdrop ))

Tai is surprised by Dp's quick counter, and is taken completely off guard. His kick had become completely unaffective, due to the chakra stopping the force, and he had hurt himself slightly by performing it just by having the weights on. These weights were going to be the death of him he sweared, and before he knew it, he had already been punched in the face by Dp. Tai's head is obviously knocked back by this blow, due to the most likely high force around the punch. His nose appeared to be broken, or atleast damaged, because blood was running down from it. Tai had also noticed that he became suddenly drained of a little energy. He had no real time to think of this, so he passed it off as nothing for that time. This battle had already seemed to have turned in Dp's direction...

Tai instantly tried to fight back by sending a palm strike straight onto Dp's chest area. If succesful, he would then continue on by attempting to send his left knee straight up, and right onto Dp's jaw section. The force behind this was not amazing, but if his opponet was hit, he would most likely lose his grip on Tai and fall back a little bit...hopefully.

Nebulosis

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:11 am
Dp let go of his leg, putting his arms is a cross formation across his chest to block the palm strike, it making him skid back a bit, but then he dissapeared, reapearing a several metres back, "Speed is a wonderful thing," he said, he then rn forwards, and aimed a kick for his chest, if it hit, it would send him quite a distance towards the river, "Thanks to my clone i know you have weights on, and that theres a magnet over in there river, i also have wiehgts but mine you see, are made with stone alone," he said as he ran forward before his kick.

((i could have Dp rip off those wieghts to make it more fair, it would be painfull, but make this fight more intresting....))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:34 am
"Damn! He's fa-" Tai attempts to say, before he is almost kicked in the chest. Tai barely manages to block it by putting his hand out to slow down the force behind Dp's kick. His kick would still send Tai flying backwards, though not just as far. Tai would come to a skidding stop a few meters infront of the large river. Tai had a problem here...his opponet's weights were made of stone...and Tai's were made of steel. He was going to be pulled down to the bottem of the river...and drown. His plan was useless, so he had to figure a new one out. Maybe if he could make a good offense...and defense...from his bones. Changing the density in his bones...even if he couldnt break through Dp's defense, he could still damage his body by blocking his extremely tough bones. It was worth a shot...

Tai quickly performs the needed handseal for the Body Flicker technique, and disappears once again. He reappears about 30 feet up in the air, and quickly grabs a kunai out the holster and throws it straight at the Dp. Using this move as some sort of weird time-buyer, he automatically begins to give his bones more density as he began to fall. He then basically tried a repeat of his previous attack, but this time only trying to have his heel hit the top of Dp's head.

((Naw, its not doing a lot to slow down Tai yet. However, in the next two posts I will most likely tire him out by doing all these moves with those weights on. Then maybe you could have him take the weights off of Tai.))  

Nebulosis

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:47 am
Dp smiled as he as he moved slightly, letting the kunai hit the floor, he then held both of his arms out blocking the blow, a small crack could be heard, and dp smiled, "You broke my wieghts," he said dodging back again at his high speed, and he fiddled with something underneath the robes sleeves, he then hung his arms to the floor as the twin weights fell out, and made quite large craters as they did, his movement seemed faster, but his punches would also seem weaker, But he still moved towards him with a slightly increased speed, as he ducks down and aims a double barrel punch at Tai's chest, hoping to send him back again, this time releasing a burst of chakra to make the blow much stronger.

(the chakra release it like the tsunade strength thing, and i dont mind when i take them off, and remember, wieghts slow you down, but add more power to your shots.....and remember, i didn't say take, i meant RIP them off.....forcively, and painfully....)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:03 am
Tai is surprised by the weights when they fell on the ground...can those things possibly weigh that much!? He didnt have time to think about it, because before he had a chance to react, he was already being nailed in the chest. The strength behind the attack had seemed to weaken at first, but then Tai was suddenly THROWN back a few hundred feet. Tai's body almost seems to glide through the air before it hit the ground and slid down the grass. "Ugh..." Tai groans, due to a small amount of pain from that last attack from Dp. Tai's defensive plan in fact still not bad, although, he had virtuallly just helped his opponet. He needed a plan to use his bones in this state though...something that could break through Dp's defenses. If he would try to stab Dp, his opponent would most likely just grab the bone spike and break it. Tai wasnt a fast enough healer to recover from that kind of injury quickly. He could only hope that a plan would spring into his mind at the right time...

Tai quickly stands up and yells "COME GET ME!". He could once again try to buy himself more time...but not end up helping his opponent. Tai smiles, and then sprints straight for the tree line. He could find some cover there, and that certainly would help him. Tai leaps into the tree line, and quickly swings around onto a tree, attempting to stay low in some of the large leaves on one of the large branches that Konoha trees were known for.

Nebulosis

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:27 am
Dp smiled as he dissapeared and a the blades of the grass seemed to move all way from one point in a line, leading to the tree line, he smiled as he put his hands together, and a small hurricane started to form around him (bloodline techniuqe) causing the leaves to get sucked in, he then made it die down, so he stood in the middle of a patch of bare trees, about 50metres in diameter, "you gonna fight or hide?" he asked, as he threw of his hat, his mosiac eyes glaring into each tree, searching.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games