Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:53 pm
Leora started to get scared . . . not that she wasn't scared before, but now she was really scared! "Lance! Let go of me!" she cried out as she swung her leg up to try and kick him in the sweet spot. If she couldn't get out of his grip . . . she would die. Not only that but she was starting to get really dizzy from the lack of blood she was now experiencing. She knew she was going to faint soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:59 pm
As soon as Lance heard her yell at him,it awakened his conscious mind and he immediately let go of her,backing away a few yards in the process as he licked his lips clean of her delicious blood."Sorry . . ."He said quietly.

Just then,Alexis,with Alice on her head, ran into the room looking worried,but stopped when she saw the blood oozing from Lance's bite and immediately left,afraid she might bite her,though Alice stayed looking confused.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:03 pm
Leora gripped her wrist where Lance had bitten her and smiled weakly over at him, her face pale and her eyes glazed and unfocused. "It's . . . okay . . ." she was able to get out before she collasped in a dead faint, her wrist still bleeding.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:10 pm
Lance heard Leora collapse,followed by the sound of his car being punched into full throttle and driving away as Alexis was escaping to the human world for a drink."s**t . . ."He cursed as he dashed over to Leora and picked her up,covering the wound with his thumb as he raced over to her room,covered the wound with a bandage, and went to his own room where he licked his thumb clean of the delicious blood and sat down in his chair,shivering.

Alice flew onto Leora's sleeping body and landed on her forehead,looking like a watchdog as she drifted off to sleep as well,her butterfly wings enveloping her body and acting like a thin blanket.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:19 pm
The next morning, Leora woke up and noticed two things. One, that there was something on her forehead, and two, that something was covering her wrist. She opened her eyes and sat up, letting the thing on her forehead fall into her waiting hand. She saw that Alice was the thing on her forehead and that she had a bandage on her wrist. Well . . . I didn't die . . . that's good. she thought to herself. She then looked towards the door. But how did I get in my room? she wondered.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:13 pm
Alice awoke with a tired yawn when she fell into her hand.Then,she took flight and hovered in the air a bit."'Morning.Do you feel better?"She asked,concerned about Lance's bite still.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:17 pm
Leora smiled. "A little lightheaded, but I'm okay." she said cheerfully and then gained a confused expression. "Um . . . Alice, what happened after I . . . fainted?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:28 pm
She thought for a moment while she replayed the memories in her head."I believe Lance brought you here and bandaged up your wrist while Alexis drove off to hopefully get more blood."She said with a smile.

Lance was staring at the ceiling in thought.He still couldn't believe he had lost control so easily.He let out a sigh and got up and wondered if his fiance was awake yet.So,he began walking to her room.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:35 pm
Leora sighed. "Oh . . . I shouldn't have asked you to get Alexis . . . I just made it hard on her . . . but . . . I was . . . so scared that I would die . . . that I wouldn't be able to get Lance to stop drinking my blood . . ." she said and held her wrist tightly. That would be the last time that she did something like that!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:44 pm
Alice flew over to her and sat on her shoulder,trying to comfort her friend.

Lance poked his head through the open door after hearing Leora."Sorry . . ."He said, rather glumly. At least, now he was able to control abit of his thirst and he hoped that what had occured the other day would never happen again.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:53 pm
Leora jumped slightly hearing Lance's voice, not expecting to see him there. "It-it's okay! I asked you to bite me . . . I knew what I was getting into." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:04 pm
"Really?Sounds to me,more like your assumptions of vampires haven't changed much-Alexis aside."He said with a slightly glum but otherwise emotionless expression.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:11 pm
Leora shook her head. "I said that I don't blame you! So quit beating yourself up over it okay?! And quit twisting my words." she grumbled. "When I'm trying to be mean, it'll be obvious." she added, crossing her arms stubbornly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:20 pm
Lance nodded as his thoughts jumped from him losing control over the bite to if she would soon allow him to change her.Now was the best time as ever,seeing as he had already taken her blood.Now it was her turn . . .

Just then,the sound of a car slowing to a stop in the driveway could be heard,indicating Alexis' return.Within moments,she was standing by Lance,telling him some things that she had decided he would need to be notified of concerning the blood bank.She was holding a box of wine bottles that only seemed to contain red wine.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:25 pm
Leora smiled at Alexis. "Feeling better?" she asked, knowing that smelling blood but not being able to drink must have hurt her a bit.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games