Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:40 pm
Akira walked into the room with his Halberd on his back. He looks around the room as he sees Bambi. "Bambi!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your Not dead. I knew it I knew you weren't dead I'm How could you the Greatest Warrior of all Hyuuga time. O i'm a Densetsu now. All man I can't beliveve it." Akira carried on and on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:41 pm
Hero walked up to the door and knocked his hat and cloak guarding his face  

i3 tails Yagura

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:58 pm
*"It's a akatsuki member!" Hanzo thought to himself*

"Stop right there!"

*After saying this Hanzo coughed up some blood*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:02 pm
Hero looked at hanzo "You are foolish I need to speak with the hokage" Hero had tipped his hat up just abit to show his sapphire blue eyes "NOw where is she?"  

i3 tails Yagura

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:03 pm
((about to die))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:06 pm
katsuro appeared behind hanzo as he had his sword in his sheath at his side with his hand on the hilt. "it would be unwise to do that hanzo." he said as he glared at him. he had his aktsuki hat and robe on as well.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:08 pm
((which person is dieing))

Hero looked at katsuro " Katsuro dont !" He shot a blast of water at katsuro since hero came on a peace mission  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:09 pm
((hokage))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:10 pm
* Hanzo knew he could hold his own but in his condition he wouldn't be able to fight these guys off. After hearing the man's voice Hanzo suddenly blanked out and when he finally came out of it his eyes widened.*

"Hero?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:14 pm
((dude I told you attack and bring back marquis Dx oh well I will just hand you over to the leaf to kill I am here to make a treaty ))

Hero looked at hanzo "NO it is the icecream man from down the road" Hero looked at katsuro "Why did you follow me?"  

i3 tails Yagura

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:17 pm
katsuro just watch as hanzo could see katsuro smirk. he then look at hero. "well, nothing to do. and your still alittle wounded from that fight before. someone has to watch your back." he said as he took off his hat. he then turn and look at hanzo as he let go of his sword. "i wont attack you. not infront of hero that is." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:21 pm
(okay, there is a fight going on and you guys are talking like nothing is happening, wow really weird O.o)

The gang of thieves saw all the ninja and ran away with 3 remaining.

Yokai sheathed his katanas and walked away with his head down. "Hmph, i can't even take on chunin ninjas. At this rate, I'll never go on from a genin." Yokai with his head down walked outside the door. He kept walking in the hallway until he got outside walking out the entrance slowly.

Dripples

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:26 pm
(( Whatever Yokai I'll deal with them ))

*Hanzo body flickered in the middle of all the chuunin level ninja's and spun his katana around "Chidori Nagashi" sending them all flying and frozen from the shock. Hanzo then grabbed some kunais and threw them each hitting dead on in the foreheads of all the ninja killing them. He then turned back to Hero.*

"What are you doing here Hero!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:30 pm
" trying to make a treaty with the leaf and find one of my members" Hero said as were he was standing started to freeze  

i3 tails Yagura

Dripples

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:36 pm
Yokai sighed as he watched all the ninja die. He was weak and he couldn't find a sensei. They all probably avoid me because I'm too weak.. he thought. Yokai sighed again and breathed heavily, "My brother was a lot stronger then me, and he actually found senseis." Yokai gripped his katana and walked away with his head still down.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games