Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:03 pm
(( That's it your going down...))

*After being impaled in the neck the pain took Hanzo out of the genjutsu and into reality. (( Like when sasuke was in a genjutsu and he stabbed himself in the leg with a kunai. Another instance would be like having a bad dream when your getting stabbed then somebody actually stabs you you’ll wake up and be in a s**t load of pain ))

Blood was pouring out of his neck and mouth and with his last breath he managed to say "Fushi Tensei..." just before his old body dropped to the floor deceased. His soul then took over Zann's body releasing the genjutsu and orb of darkness and returning back to the gates of the leaf village. Hanzo now in Zann's body did a tiger sign canceling the clone and looked over to Xantos.
“Don’t attack me Xantos it’s me Hanzo I had to use Fushi Tensei…”
Hanzo then looked over at his old body and took the eyes, katana and Anbu mask then placed a explosive note on the body to blow it up so no puppets are made. He then walked over to Xantos and did the tiger sign blowing up his old body behind him and continuing forward to the village.*

((Fushi no Jutsu
Fushi Tensei was a specially developed Ninjutsu technique developed by Orochimaru. The technique prevents death by allowing the caster to leave his body and inhabit the body of another. This allows one to remain in the world forever as they are not restrained by the age limits placed on ones physical body. When Orochimaru takes over the body the original individual is not totally wiped out, a small piece of them remains behind to become a part of Orochimaru's subconscious. Orochimaru wished to use this technique to take over the body of an Uchiha clan member, this would allow him greater ability to fulfill his goal of learning all the jutsu of the world. When Orochimaru switches bodies, he is forced to inhabit that body for a period of years before he will be able to use the technique again.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:12 pm
(did you just auto kill him?)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:13 pm
(( Um Zann kinda did so then I took over his body using fushi tensei ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:15 pm
(Earlier, I think he met 'feel free to kill me or capture me' as that you guys were going to go out of the genjutsu and others could join in and have a go at you...I'll wait for Zann's confirmation before I jump in here)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:20 pm
(( Dude he wanted to kill me if you read his post he says what happened in the genjutsu and what happened in real life when a water clone stabbed me in the throat with a sword! ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:20 pm
Kazuma ran to the gates looking for Xantos-Sama, hearing he had come this way, Kazuma saw him but also saw Zann destroying Hanzo's body. Kazuma had his maks on like always and the veins around his eyes popped activating his Byakugan, Kazuma hurriedly drew Ryoku and Chishiki. Kazuma glared at Zann noticing something was different but he didn't bother to find out "Zann you are not welcome in this village and you are on the list of people the Anbu should look out for, leave now or face the power of the leaf shinobi" he said as he pushed chakra into his swords making them his two elements.  

irishshamrock12

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:21 pm
iZann
A blade pierced through Hanzo's body, impaling him. Then another. And another. Every inch of Hanzo's body became impaled with a forest of weaponry. In real life a shinobi would have definitely died from the wounds, but this was a gejutsu. So as much as he would like it to stop, the torturous pain would not go away.

In real life, the puddle beside Zann began to rise (I said the water swirled madly in my first post), and took the form of Zann. The water reflection clone has one third of the Zann's chakra, and the moment his form took place, the clone began to walk towards Hanzo, drawing his sword from his back as he did so. Pulling back his arm, he stabbed it through Hanzo's neck, the Hachibi's demonic chakra running through the sword. As the real Zann was still playing the flute, Hanzo was still trapped in the genjutsu, frozen in place and in his pain he would not know what was happening to him in real life. Even if his sword missed a vital spot in his neck, the Hachibi's demonic chakra would finish him off.
"This is for extracting Rahenno-san's Kyuubi, as well as murdering Kit." The clone murmered in Hanzo's ear

((VC Death approved the clone thing and the flute through pm))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:21 pm
(Does anyone read Zann's posts? THEY ARE NOT HERE!))  

Nebulosis

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:24 pm
irishshamrock12
Kazuma ran to the gates looking for Xantos-Sama, hearing he had come this way, Kazuma saw him but also saw Zann destroying Hanzo's body. Kazuma had his maks on like always and the veins around his eyes popped activating his Byakugan, Kazuma hurriedly drew Ryoku and Chishiki. Kazuma glared at Zann noticing something was different but he didn't bother to find out "Zann you are not welcome in this village and you are on the list of people the Anbu should look out for, leave now or face the power of the leaf shinobi" he said as he pushed chakra into his swords making them his two elements.
*Hanzo body flickered behind Kazuma.*
"Kazuma it's me Hanzo Uchiha, I had to use fushi tensei to take over his body because he killed me using a cheap trick."

(( Tai read my post earlier ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:24 pm
(yeah, I got that part, but it seemed he wanted to kill you, it just looks like you went out of the genjutsu and auto killed him, sorry, I got no sleep last night, I can't understand your point of view right now...)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:26 pm
((Wait, my bad. I thought he said "Kazuma saw him but also saw Zann slicing Hanzo's body. That is really my bad.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:27 pm
irishshamrock12
((Hey ANBU do you read Hanzo's post's, if not read the one at the top of the page))

((My bad, I missread your post. Sorry. scream ))  

Nebulosis

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:43 pm
Kazuma turned and looked at Hanzo examining the difference from the clone of Zann he saw, and it confirmed what he said "Ahh sooo that is what is different" he smiled and in one fluent movement stopped the chakra flow to his katana's and sheathed them. Kazuma then remembered something else he wanted to ask Hokage-Sama, he made a clone that turned toward Reiko-Hokage's office and started running at full speed.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games