Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:41 pm
User ImageGiro arrived shortly after Daisuke and looked around. He was artistic and loved to build things. He walked up to one of the walls and began examining it. Then he knocked his fist against it to see how sturdy it was. "Hmm.......," he muttered, walking over to a different wall and doing the same thing. Then a piece of it fell off. "We should begin here. If a wall is off balance, the whole building could come down," he said looking at the two shinobi (Luo and Daisuke). Then he pulled a lollipop out of his pocket and stuck it in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:46 pm
Luo nodded at Giro. "Mhm, that's why I have new concrete walls drying in those molds over there. I'm gonna have to knock out that wall and replace it with one of the newer ones. You and Daisuke are gonna finish building a new roof and paint the cloud mural on it that was there before."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:49 pm
User ImageGiro took a few steps back so he could see the destroyed roof. Then, he ran down the street. After a few minutes, he was walking back with some window's and roof panels. He gently sat down the window's and then jumped on the roof with the roof panels.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:50 pm
"Shouldn't we get someone who can actually paint to do the mural? I don't know 'bout you two, but I have no skill when it comes to painting." Daisuke said, while trying to figure out how to build a new roof for the building. It was small, but it was also a lot bigger then the ramen shop.  

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:00 pm
User ImageGiro looked down at Daisuke. "Don't worry. I'm great with artistic things," he said finding out how to place the panels. Then he looked down at Daisuke again. "Would you mind helping me with these?" he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:07 pm
User ImageGiro reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper and a pen. Then he began sketching on the paper.  

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:07 pm
Forming two clones, Luo lifted one of the walls that just dried out of the mold. As his clones slathered grout on the sides, he looked up at Daisuke. "Daisuke, they're clouds. You don't have to be picasso to paint one. Just do you best okay?" Smiling, Luo left the wall to the clones. They lifted it. This was the hard part. He had to break down the old wall and put in the new once quickly so the roof didn't fall through. "Good thing I went through some training before I came here," Luo muttered to himself. Feeling the wall, he found the vunerable spot in it. Coating his hand in chakra, Luo punched the wall with the strength and speed of the fifth stage of the mist stance style. The Wall cratered as his clones came up behind him, ready to quickly replace it. As the wall finally began to fall apart, Luo pushed the pieces out quickly as his clones came behind him, grouting the wall together and allowing it to dry. Luo repeated the process with two more walls until that was finished. Brushing more debris out of the cafe, Luo looked up to see the progress the kids had made.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:08 pm
After jumping up onto the roof, Daisuke said, "Sure." He took some of the roof panels and started laying them out. After laying them out properly, Daisuke nailed them into place.  

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:13 pm
User ImageGiro looked at Daisuke, then at the piece of paper he was sketching on. This is what he sketched. Then he balled up the paper and tossed it. He jumped off the roof and ran to a paint shop down the street. He came back with several brushes and paint buckets.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:16 pm
Daisuke continued to work on the roof, it would take a while to complete, and he bet he'd be finished after Giro was done the mural.  

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:22 pm
Replacing the last wall, Luo and his clones picked up the windows and began to install them. He used a kunai as a screwdriver, and promptly finished the task, running to beginning getting tables and desks for the cafe. He hoped when he came back the mural was finished.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:37 pm
User ImageGiro saw Daisuke's progress and began helping to place the panels. After about 5 minutes, he finished. Giro then jumped off the roof, picked up a paintbrush and several paint buckets, then hopped back onto the roof. He quickly began repainting the moral. After 10 minutes, he was finished and it looked awesome. Giro jumped off the roof and waited for Luo to return.  

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:44 pm
"Damn, looks kick-a** Giro." Daisuke said as he looked at the mural. "Now what to do while waiting for Luo-sempai." Daisuke thought, looking around for Luo-sempai.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:45 pm
User ImageGiro nodded. "Thanks," he said softly admiring the look of the moral.  

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:47 pm
Walking back with all the furniture they needed for the small cafe, Luo and his clones walked in, setting it all up. They then put the long drape in front of the doorway while Luo looked up at the mural. "Wow, good work guys, it looks great." Luo picked up the new sign he carved out of wood while he was out getting furniture and hung it on the door. "Great work people, it's like this place was always intact."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff