Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:28 am
Neo frowned, he could now hear everything the group talked about. If Lutia wished then he could easily create barriers around the clan for her. The only thing that annoyed the alien was the lack of advanced technology for him to use.
"I can help." he said quietly, partly hoping that he wouldn't be heard and that he could stay hidden.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:29 am
lutia shook her head "no actualy they dont have any defences against darkness currently due to a recent disruption there defences are keyed to there leaders precence who is out of there base of operations"
lutia frowned looking around "did anyone else hear that?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:26 am
Kren growled softly. "I don't work for you..." He diseappeared from the vault.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:05 pm
lutia was royaly pissed "that jerk!interupting me and then leaving without a word!" she sighed "ill just have to arrange some other way of going about it"
she looked towards the vault door "come on in neo i have something i would like you to do, and dont touch anything in here its dangerous"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:00 am
"I doubt anything here is dangerous." he smiled to himself but pushed his hands into his pockets and stayed away from the objects in the room.
"What is this something?" he then asked, frowning slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:04 am
lutia closed the vault door and looked around cautously certain that for the time being kren wouldnt be eavsdropping she turned to neo "we are going to create a clan war between two of the citys most powerful forces and i will need you to create some special 'prank weaponry' to bring it about
we need this distraction if we are going to get our own place up and running and we are running out of time to do it"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:35 pm
Sou Jara
lutia closed the vault door and looked around cautously certain that for the time being kren wouldnt be eavsdropping she turned to neo "we are going to create a clan war between two of the citys most powerful forces and i will need you to create some special 'prank weaponry' to bring it about
we need this distraction if we are going to get our own place up and running and we are running out of time to do it"

"You want weapons that don't work? Or ones that work wrong?" neo asked calmly. He was beginning to think of leaving, wars were not good and he knew that if nothng else. Wars led to deaths, deaths led to pain, pain led to suffering, suffering led to change, change led to wars.
"Why? What will you gain from a war?" he asked. He would need plenty of information before agreeing to anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:04 am
lutia help out some plans
ninja a surface to air toilet paper launcher and a 'isa clan was here' graffiti signature laser
"the hunter clan has grown stronger and will no doubt try to atack us soon and the isa clan is at least as strong as them so should be able to hold off the reprisal leaving them at a stalmate"
lutia nodded "we need to buy enough time to strengthen our defences and this is the way to do it"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Gottendamerung

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:40 pm
((Time to make my big come back!))

Sudenly, a lound explosion could be heard at the same time a part of the wall fall down. A Cat-like plushie whit a pirate hat and a hook as his right hand came into the Clan.

"Aya! Ya Sure gimi lot of 'rouble to found ya place, ya know! Whach the point ein changing ya door?" asked the Pirate-cat plushi. "Geez, anaway. 'Ere a gift for ya!" He said before trowing a glowing stone at the feet of Lutia. "Mey Cap'n said ya could make a big BOOM whit that if ya use it in da good way."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:19 am
lutia eyed a jar that had nearly fallen off a shelf and relaxed when it settled without breaking and towered over the cat plushie "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING USING EXPLOSIVES IN THIS ROOM!?! she grabs a handful of powder from a vase near the entrance "ill keep your offer in mind now scram" she threw the 'banish powder' on the cat plush pirate making it return to where it considered home
"i hate it when people break in" she scoops up the explosive and looks at it curiously deducing what it did and how it worked
"this would be way to olvious not to mention the chance of tracing it back to us" she sets it on the table and looks at neo "so can you make the weapons i requested?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:23 am
"Of course i can make them." neo said simply, shrugging and leaning against a wall, staring at Lutia blankly.
"What about all the time you have had up until now? You haven't been doing much." he frowned, although it was clear that their defences really needed work.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:30 am
lutia frowned "well after an event i will not bother to go into the hunter clan had a serious decline of members and only recently are they becoming a serious threat again
while the isa clan was originaly one loony guy and a few thousand ghosts and ghoulies in a little haunted castle up in the sky"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:25 am
"But you could've still built up your defences." he sighed beginning to think that this place was like a house built with sticks.
"And now you want to get rid of them before they overthrow you?" he smiled to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:20 pm
lutia laughed "hardly. even if i did have the resources and people to pull it off which i dont we would be to badly weakened for some new bloke off the block to come off the streets at us"
she looked at the new hole in the wall and winced that will take some work
"and as for the defences.....if you could build those weapons and upgrade them using some special tools im about to show you while i handle some other business....."  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:40 am
Neo walked over to the wall and ran his hands along the side of the hole. He then began to search his pockets but soon gave up and walked back to Lutia.
"Yes, it is within my abilities to create fake weaponry." he smiled, warming to the idea of having some "special tools" to create these weapons.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games