Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Apartment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:37 am
...should I...kiss her? No...she is still to afraid of me... He thought, but then his mind slapped him back to the quesitons at hand. "Uh...Yeah sure, if you wish." He looked at her and bent down so they were at the same level. Is eyes turned bright, glowing in the room as he watched her, intriugged by his hand. "It has a mind of its own sometimes, and I cant control it, but other times its like its not even there..." Just as Myoto said that, the armored hand moved up and moved Noa's hair out of her face and behind her ear. His face turned bright red, more so his eyes, and he took his demon-like hand back. "Im sorry..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:50 am
Noa Hayato

She gently touched his arm. It really felt like metal. It was just cold metal. She imagined that it would be quite unhandy when you wanted to keep yourself warm with your own body heat and then feel something like cold metal rub your arms. She really felt sorry for him.
' I hope it doesn't attack me', Noa joked and just as she said that Myoto's hand moved to her face and moved her hair aside. For a moment she was stunned and didn't move. Right after that followed the reaction of falling backwards and landing on a very soft bodypart.
' Yikes, you really scared me there. I really thought your hand was attacking me. Sorry, I know I shouldn't be scared of you', Noa said, while looking at her feet. She felt really stupid for scaring like that.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:55 am
"Its fine..."Myoto said as he stood up and walked over to her. He exstended his left hand, the human one, to help her up. "I exspected you to be scared. Most people are."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:01 am
Noa Hayato

She took his hand to get up and looked at him.
' No, I don't mean it like that. I just... I was taken by surprise. I don't want to be scared of you, it's just that if someone tells you something and it happens right at that moment... Ah, I can't really explain it. I can't help but being a scaredy cat. I look under my bed every night and lock my doors with double locks, even though I probably can defeat whatever comes in', Noa said.
She felt a bit depressed right now, she felt like she didn't live up to his expectations. Not that that should mean anything to her, but she always wanted to be what people expected of her. '
'Maybe I should go home', she said in a voice that sounded like there was no life inside her anymore.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:10 am
[[ I am going to have diner and won't be online untill tomorrow, so I'll give you permission to gm me out of your room if you want to go somewhere else]].  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:12 am
"Its fine." Myoto said with a small smile. "I didnt know what to expect from you, your really..." He thought about a word for around 15 seconds. "really..." To many words ran through his head at the time to even speak one. Myoto looked down at his hand and pulled the sleeve over it again, "I would really like to...spend time together...and get to know you more." He whispered as he blushed the bright red again.  

Oni_Soul

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:22 am
Noa Hayato
[[ I am going to have diner and won't be online untill tomorrow, so I'll give you permission to gm me out of your room if you want to go somewhere else]].

((Its fine I can wait.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:51 am
Noa Hayato

'Thank you', Noa replied. She felt like he didn't was that dissappointed about her, or at least not as much as she thought he would be. She really should work on that part of herself, she couldn't go all depressed and such when somebody expected more of her than she could or showed. She would in trouble if that would happen during missions. She would loose her concentration then. It never occured to her that she had that problem, or that it was so bad that she even wanted to live up to expectations of people that she had just met.
' I would be delighted if you could spare some time to spend with me. And don't cover up that arm, if I am going to get to know you better, I should get used to your arm and it's strange habits', she smiled. She felt better now that he didn't hate her for being scared. She was already burning with excitement about what she could learn about him. She had uncovered some of his secrets, and they were already beyond her fantasy. She guessed that if she stayed around Myoto, her life would never be boring again.
She reached for Myoto's sleeve in an attempt to lift it up again and show the arm.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:39 am
Kuromaru ran into the building and snacthed a key and ran up the stairs. The key read 510. He darted up the stairs inhumanly fast. He beleived the elevators would be to slow. He's been working hard on his speed by running to and from villages. He got to the top floor and raced to room 510. He was very tired but still had energy to run. He came in and locked the door and laid down on the bed. He knew he would probably get in troulbe for snatching the key but he didn't care right now. He took the key and slid it into his pocket and also let Haimaru in who was barking at the door. Haimaru might've been a wolf pup but he was fast,fast enough to keep up with Kuromaru. Kuromaru got up and let him in. He poured some water in a bowl for Haimaru and began to fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:17 pm
Kuromaru leaped up out of bed from his horrible dream about someone close to him. He got up with a start grabbed the key and Haimaru and left the apartment. He locked the door behind him,slid the key in his pocket and raced down the stairwell. He flew past the front desk and head to Squad 2's Training grounds.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:45 pm
Myoto let her pull up the sleeve to the demonic arm. He could almost feel her soft touch warm the armor as he brushed over the plating. The shinobi's eyes closed as Noa lifted his sleeve then opened when she reached the human skin. "I'm glad you didnt run from me when I showed you." Myoto said as he reached for the Ancient Scrolls and grasped them in the demonic hand. "Besides, Im going to need some help with this Jutsu. It says that there already has to be fire present for it to work."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:56 am
Nakashima’s eyes flickered open as a strand of his hair, blowing in the wind, lightly tickled his cheek. He had fallen asleep shortly after laying down on his bed, the day’s events finally taking their toll on him. A large yawn escaped his lips as he stood up from the bed and stretched to try and shake away the weariness that he felt. “Well the sun is still up so I should probably head down to the training grounds and see if I can get anyone to help me with learning some new jutsu.” Nakashima said casually to himself as he picked up a few kunai and shuriken filling up his holsters before stepping out of his room closing and locking the door behind him.  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:50 pm
Noa Hayato

'Please be flattered, or else I feel so weird, like if I am... weird', Noa replied as she followed Myoto to the training grounds. She wondered what would happen there, with that new jutsu. She remembered that she wanted that Myoto turned that scroll in, but now she was actually helping him to learn that dangerous jutsu. She really didn't know what had gotten in to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:51 pm
Noa Hayato

'Please be flattered, or else I feel so weird, like if I am... weird', Noa replied as she followed Myoto to the training grounds. She wondered what would happen there, with that new jutsu. She remembered that she wanted that Myoto turned that scroll in, but now she was actually helping him to learn that dangerous jutsu. She really didn't know what had gotten in to her.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:50 pm
Myoto pulled the sleeve over his arm again so that other people wouldnt see what curse his family had put over him. "I agree, we should venture towards the Grounds." He pronouced as he walked over out of the door and into the hallway. His katana was with him, and so were the Ancient Scrolls. "I dont know if I should be flattered, or turned down by that...I'll just take it as a good thing." Myoto said as he walked by her and to the stairs to go to the training ground.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff