Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:18 am
Plague's silouhette walked through the magically locked doors leading to the Assassin's guild they seemed to part for him as he walked through the room with only around 6 or 7 people in it. His silver hair fell gently into his eyes as he looked at the assassin's some were quietly reading or making some kind of poison and others were chatting on their most recent kill. He stepped forward leading into the chamber of their leader a man who's skills were only that of legends. Plague bowed to the man and with a booming voice the man said. " Ah Plague what is it that brings you back into the guild? Have you thought about rejoining us? " He asked as he removed his hood to look Plague eye to eye. Plague smiled a fanged smile and said. " No I apologise but I am not here to join you I am here to get some information, I want to know what is the most recent political debates between the nations anything will help. " Plague said bowing to the man once again. " You were always thinking three steps ahead everyone else...very well go to the library and open the large black skeletal doors there you will find the information you seek. " The man said as he placed his hood back on his head. " Thank you sir. " Plague said as he left the room heading down to the library to see what secrets it kept.

Leon stretched his arms over his head, the hot sun felt amazing on his skin as he walked through the sandy region. " I don't believe it! I was appointed Swordmaster! " He said with a happy smile. Ever since his promotion to Swordmaster of Kilitia he couldn't stop smiling it was his dream to become the greatest swordsman in the world and this was just another step to that dream of course his talents were for Kilitia or anywere the leader sent him he guessed. He raised his left hand out to eye level and watched with a smile on his face. Like an invisible layer of glass shattered from his swords they appeared swirling wildly around his body. He raised both of his hands like he was actually holding swords and swung them with excellent grace precision. His blades wung through the sand infront of him not faltering for even a moment. He slammed his hands together and watched as his multiple swords clicked and shaped together to form two much larger swords. He gripped them tight in his hands and swung the blades like they were normal sticks. He slammed the blade's into the sand and watched as a thick layer of sand parted when his blades crashed into the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:19 am
Christiaan listened, nodding in agreement. "The twins are doing well," she confirmed. "Kelaris and Morganna are closer than ever, and with the impending trip to the volcano...I've just been worrying a bit too much, I suppose."  

The Lacey Bear

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:31 am
Tezu smiled gently and stood there there admiring his wife. "I see, well I believe tonight will be a festive day. There's supposed to be alot going around Herbacea Festival. Want to come?" as Tezu smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:38 am
Christiaan smiled warmly back at Tezu. "Of course," she said. "We haven't had a chance to go out for fun for a while. I'm looking forward to it."  

The Lacey Bear

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:50 am
After opening the black doors Plague wandered into the secret section of the library. His search wasn't long it only took him a few minutes to find the document he was looking for, it was titled. " Recent Activities in the Kingdoms. " Not an original title but an easy one to follow. He looked through the documents and smiled. " Well alright I can see that the Assassin's Guild still does magnificent work. " He said as he placed the documents down and vanished into shadows leaving no trace of himself behind. He reshaped his body farther away he wandered the streets now with nothing better to do, he had found the information he was seaking and just now needed to find a contractor he was running low on money and stealing was beneath him. He looked into the Shale sky and smile d a little.

Leon whistled lightly as he wandered a small area of Kilita, mostly inhabited by nomads riding caravans. He smiled as they danced and performed for the minor money they needed to stay alive. He tossed a few coins to the dancers and street performers. It was afterall because of people like them that he learned the basics of Capoeira.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:53 am
Ricky smiled and started heading towards the library "I'm sure they'd like to hear what we learned anyway" He said. He knew it wouldn't take long to get to the library. "Riko's probably waiting for you" He said in a teazing tone tone.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:54 am
"Weirdo." Kessaris said, watching the assassin named Plague enter the library and dissappearing. He turned his silver eyes and still found no sign of Riko. Still over a book he finds her reading. "Hey!" He calls running over to her. "Riko, you're still here? If it's not anything, I'd like to talk to you. Wanna go for a walk through town?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:08 pm
Plague wandered the streets aimlessly. He wondered if he had sealed the black doors in the library back up. " Dammit! " He said to himself as he once again walked into the shadows and vanished. He reappeared hidden among the shadows of the library. He walked towards the black doors in the back of the library and placed his hand on the door. H mumbled a few words and listened as the sound of locks clicking could be heard. He smiled as said. ' Good thing they never put a hole on this door or else someone could just walk right in or pick the lock. ' He thought as he turned to see some kid, Kessaris.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:22 pm
Kessaris' eyes locked with Plague's and he smirked. "Cool." He said as he watched him pick the lock. "I was wondering when I'd see you again." Kessaris knew he was a prince, but never was he the do-as-I-say type. "How's life been treating you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:19 pm
Lunia stood up and thought carefully about what she wanted to do. She then jumped up in the air and hovered above the air, chuckling.
"Hmm.. I'm going to head to Tenshu and see whats happening over there... it's been a few years since i've been over.."
Even though Lunia was so young, she was very smart and adventurous, always looking for a chance to use her powers and meet people. She then picked up her glider that she had brought with her and did a massive run from the edge of a cliff and flew towards Tenshu, in wonder if she'd see her fathers old friend, Nephilis. Whom she used to think of as an uncle, she thought she would surprise him with a little visit. Flying through the air she made her way to Tenshu, she had never been alone, but she knew her way there from all the visits to see Nephilis in the past.

xLulie

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:28 pm
Nephilis was still looking out the window at the denizens of Tenshu when in the sky he noticed a small speck moving toward him. In times like this, re immediatly saw it as a threat, but seconds after, he noticed it's aura signature. "Lunia." He said standing up. Nephilis walks to the glass, phasing through it and jumping to the central square in front of the building. "Right here!" he yelled as she descended.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:34 pm
Plague looked at the kid but smiled. He turned and looked at the door now sealed, he walked over and said. " Is there something that you need help with? " He asked as he looked down at the kid. He flipped his silver hair out of his face. He looked around and sighed he had a calm and collected look on his face he wasn't evil and he didn't want people to think that kind of a wierd thing for a former assassin to want.  

Nicko1421

xLulie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:37 pm
Lunia immediatly saw Nephilis when he shouted on her, she chuckled cutely and then remembered something. She had never been taught how to land.
"Oh...no..."
She then flew towards the ground and landed flat on her face whilst the glider crashed beside her, she sat up with a red nose and held it, trying not to cry.
"Owchies..."
Lunia looked up to see Nephilis and within two seconds she forgot about the pain and jumped up, hugging him. Since she was so small compared to him, she only came upto his hip, so she just hugged into his side and chuckled with joy.
"Uncle Nephilis!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:38 pm
Tezu smiled gently "Then we wait tonight, anyway I gotta get some papers done.. before this afternoon. The Festival is in need of alot of construct and don't have much to build on.. So I'm going to sign a paper allowing them to take down 1 large tree. after that we will place a new branch in its place and grow a new one" as Tezu smiled.  

Miluion Feredir

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:41 pm
Samara heard a loud crash and ran outside. Her expression softened from worry as she saw Lunia. "You alright Lunia?" she asked as she approached her and Nephilis.

Christiaan nodded. "Well, if you're going to be busy with paperwork, perhaps I'll go get myself ready and send for Morganna and the twins. I'm sure they'd love the festival, too."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games