Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MasterHan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:26 pm
Jack frantically looks around. Hey what do you know...a nicely shaped boulder perfect for flinging. He cracks his whip at the boulder, and the whip wraps around it. He slowly walks out, twirling the boulder around him like a lasso, saying:

" No one calls me a coward, and lives to tell the tale you know..."

He then spins the lasso around his head as fast as he can, making a slight tornado of rubble around him.

" Taaaaaake....THIS!"

Jack flings the rock into Romulux's direction, the speed of the boulder going at nearly Mach 3.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:33 pm
*Solus smirked, and catching his scythe, he looks over at Ezekiel and Iris.* "Whats the matter, you don't want a woman to out do you?" *He laughs* "Theres no need to be so selfish, Ezekiel. There's plenty of me to go around!" *With that, he leaps into the air, and he becomes engulfed in a flash of black light. Not one, but two Solus's land on the ground, side by side. One had deep violet hair and eyes, and the other bright orange. they both look up and smirk* "Now you both can fight me!" *as the twins say this, they dash towards Iris and Ezekiel, Orange going at the former, and Violet going at the latter*  

Anakoni

Death_from_water

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:35 pm
*With the speed of the vamyer kicking in. Romlux dodges the boulder, then catchs his shield and throws it agian. Then takes out his sword and cut the air. Thus creating a blade of wind that flys at Jack.*"You are a coward! why don't you fight me? Or are you afraid of my sword that wants your soul?? huh what it's. chose"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:44 pm
Jack rolls out of way of the wind, just in time too. If he was a second too late, he would've gotten a strong gust of wind right in his face.

" What the hell do you think I'm doing you klutz?! I'm FIGHTING you!"

Jack shakes his head.

" I'm suprised you got this far actually...most people of your intelligence would be simple townsfolk..."

Jack gives out a heartful 'Ha!', and runs towards Romulux, wrapping and tightening the end of his whip around his hand.  

MasterHan

Death_from_water

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:42 pm
*Notices the rapping on Jacks arm. Grabs shield, and prepares to fight.

"Good... now lets get this started."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:37 pm
As Jack is about 3 feet within Romulux, he jumps over Romulux, turning around in the air, so when he lands he's facing Romulux's back. He flexes his hands apart, With one end of the whip tied firmly around his arm, and slips the whip over Romulux's, attempting to choke him.

" Nobody calls me a coward..."

He tightens the grip around Romulux's neck.

"...Nobody!"  

MasterHan

Death_from_water

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:27 am
*Romulux struggles against the whip for a second,then takes his sword and prys the whip off of his neck.*

"That was close, but you will have to do better then that"

*Romulux then goes under the whip and trips Jack.*

"How did you like that?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:41 pm
" Damn!"

Jack has to think quickly while he's falling, otherwise Romulux will have the upper hand on him. A-ha! That's it! As Jack is falling, he whips his whip around Romulux's legs and pulls, causing Romulux to trip as well.

" Hah! Take that you b*****d!"  

MasterHan

Death_from_water

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:16 pm
"Damn it!"

*As Romulux is falling he remembers his shield.Then thinks to him self"right know that helps none" Drops the shield and puts one hand on the ground. Then he uses his arm like a spring and pushes himself up.*

"Ha how did you like that."

*He then uses his muscle power to lift a bolder. Then he trys to drop it ontop of Jack.*

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:41 pm
Jack notices Romulux about to drop the boulder on him and quickly turns his back towards the ground. He grabs the boulder and tries to repel it away from him.

" Grr....This is no good, he's too strong for me! I guess I'll have to..."

While still having both arms on the boulder, he brings his legs up as well to hold the boulder there, he puts his Left arm off to the side(The Cybernetic One). His arm then transforms into a chaingun, and he starts firing at the boulder, chipping pieces of it away, still trying to push the boulder away from him.  

MasterHan

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:22 pm
(( Sorry I've been absent so much lately. My days should become less complicated, soon, though. I hope @_@ ))

Iris let out a small gasp. Frantic, she threw her hands in front of her and pointed her palms to the ground in front of her. From her palms leapt dark green light that formed a barrier around her. Of course, since it was so hastily built, she doubted it would stand much force.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:46 am
*Right as Violet was about to make contact, he disappears. this, however, was just an illusion, caused by the fact that he was moving too fast for the eye to see. Violet reappears just behind Iris, and raising a single hand up, he smirks.* "The name is Violet, I'm the speed and magic half of Solus...And now you're going to be dead!" *with that, a bright purple ball of energy, something that looked like a cross between flames and smoke. A sudden flash, and a massive wave of energy engulfs Iris, a bright flash rendering the area impossible to see.*

*At the same time, Orange was walking slowly towards Ezekiel.* "The name is Orange. As you already know, I make up the physical strength and vitality half of Solus." *He cracks his knuckles, and smirks, then suddenly lunges towards Ezekiel, bringing his fist down at what seemed to be lighting fast speeds. Ezekiel just barely manages to dodge the blow, Orange's fist smashing through the ground and making a crater, about 5 feet deep and 12 feet in diameter.* "Hmph...You're pretty fast..."  

Anakoni

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:51 pm
Four roars could be heard - all raised up in a cry of agony. Two were Iris' - one her "human" cry, the other a cry of a mighty wildcat. The other two...

When the light had cleared, the figure that once stood where Iris had was covered in small scratches, with two larger gashes on each of its lower arms. Phantom chains held the figure in place as it spat blood onto the ground. The chains clinked and rattled as it struggled.
"Thanks, handsome..." From the throat of this new character came a voice that was both enticing and chilling. It sounded like both a purr and a growl at the same time. The hair was darker, a dried blood color. Her arms were out at her sides, pinned by the chains. Two Demonic wings lay limp, having suffered quite a bit of damage compared to the rest of her.
"I'll have to return the favor, won't I?" It was then she looked up. In place of Iris' icy blue eyes were orbs of ebony, reflecting nothing but bloodlust and hate. Silver cat pupils had become rose-red. She raised one eyebrow questioningly as she uttered a small wildcat's roar. Her eyes flashed and with one mighty pull, the phantom chains snapped and she rubbed her wrists.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:10 am
*With this, Violet smirked, obviously pleased with this turn of events.* "Hmmmm...This could get interesting... *he snickers slightly, and dashes backwards* "It's a shame I'll have to destroy you...You seem like my kind of girl." *He laughs a little, and another orb of his purple energy charging around his hand.*

*Orange looks up, a grin on his face.* "I've been looking for an opponent like you..." *He dashes and swings at a boulder, smashing it to sand. Ezekiel comes from through the sand, and smashes a fist into Orange's face, then another into his stomach. Using all six arms, he unleashes a ferocious assualt on Orange.*  

Anakoni

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:47 pm
"Aww, do you really want to kill me?" she asked in a mockingly upset voice as she licked the blood from her wounds. With the smallest of grimaces, she pulled her wings to her back. Finished with cleaning her larger wounds, she blinked at her palm, and a blood red flame danced along her hand.
"I really don't want to have to fight you. After all, you freed me, didn't you?"

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games