20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
tiger
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

michael j rox

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:04 pm
Oh, he heard yelling! Who was it coming from? The source of the yelling eventually lead to a dot, coming closer to Robin with every millisecond.

Was that Starfire?

Robin eventually got his answer as he was tackled in air with a hug. Needless to say a glomp at such a high speed knocked the wind out of him, and he was unable to answer for a few seconds. He looked up and got a good look of the person. Orange hair, bright green eyes...yup, it was Starfire. Nobody could hug a person as tightly as her, anyway.

"Starfire?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:14 pm
"Oh, Robin!" Starfire smiled. She than released him from the hug and was finally glad to see her love again. "Oh, Robin I'm so happy to see you again," said Starfire with a smile.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

michael j rox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:23 pm
"It's good to see you again too." Robin said with a smile on his face. This pretty much made his day...or his week. His month, even. At least there was somebody still around who he could recognize...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:14 am
Belle smiles and shrugs.

Maddie looks at the number, then shoves it her pocket. Maybe it was best she didnt tell them. "I dont know." she says boldly. " I think he was just passing though."  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:43 pm
As soon as Maddie had taken the slip of paper, Rei had raced out of their on his cycle. While he wasn't a shy person, he generally wasn't too sure about meeting big heroes. The only ones he had ever talked to had been arrogant and wanted him to join their teams due to his powers. Rei didn't want to commit to anything like that, at least not if the leader was a jerk. However, he didn't mind meeting with people with powers who were under the radar. Glancing back at the girl and boy who had approached Maddie, he couldn't help but notice that he didn't recognize them. Were they new Titans? Rei shook his head, deciding that he'd probably hear about them in a newspaper or on TV eventually.

Azar watched the receding dust cloud that was the boy's bike. "I wonder why he didn't stay." He said with a confused expression. "Sorry for leaving you," Azar said to Maddie. "I guess I got carried away... I'm used to flying, so I didn't really realize that non-flyers go slower."

Draco grinned. "Well, let's get this investigation under way."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:57 pm
She shrugs. "Its ok." she shakes off the feeling that it wasnt ok and smiled reassuringly.

"Ok!" she says determend.  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:38 pm
Starfire than looked away from him and towards more ruins of buildings and such. "Now all we need to do is find the rest of our friends," she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:58 pm
"Sure thing," said Gemini with a smile.

"So ready to go girl," said Nightstar as she stood next to Maddie. "Heh, eevn I'm use to flying alot," she said with a smirk.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:57 am
"Ready." Maddie says.

"Heh..." Annabelle says and shrugs.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:38 pm
Draco pulled out his communicator. While he couldn't get any readings from other communicators due to a bug, he was able to pull up a map of what the city used to look like. "I've already searched the ruins of the Tower, but I couldn't find anything useful there. Maybe we can try this quadrant here." Draco pointed to the area that had once held the jail.

Azar turned himself into a giant bird and looked at Maddie. "If you want, you can ride on my back so we don't accidentally leave you behind again."

Rei sighed as he drove his motocycle. He had really hoped that he would be able to find himself a friend in Maddie, but he was sure that she wouldn't want to hang out with him when she could hang out with the Titans. Maybe he should just get over his thoughts about all big-time superheroes being arrogant jerks or too involved in the mission to care about small things. It felt impossible to get rid of those thoughts.  

dragonelf213

michael j rox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:12 pm
"I've been looking." Robin said, looking into the broken down city. "And I haven't found anyone yet." He sighed, sitting down.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:59 am
"Ok." Maddie says surpirised and comfused. She gets onto Araz the birds back.

Belle looks where he is pionting.  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:42 pm
"Ok, lets do it than," agreed Gemini.

Nightstar smiled at them all and than looked up to the sky. "We better go before someone or soemthing finds us here. We don't really know what type of other villians are here in the past," said Nighstar as she looked around.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:06 pm
"Even I have no luck but I did run into my sister Blackfire. And after that I met a girl but she disappeared somewhere. Then I saw some explosion earlier and two girls flying that faught each other over at a certain tree," said Starfire. She than sat down with him and se realized that she was still in her battle-suit form.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers