Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kikuka

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:55 pm
That'd been too close for Aki's comfort. She breathed heavily, her golden wings covered in soot. She shook her hair from her eyes and stood on the tower, nearby the hole in it smoked and smoldered.

Aki cried out a spell in an unknown language, the smocking stopped but then another shock shook Kabina. As soon as she'd put one fire out, another something hit the town center. A horrified and angry look set itself on her face.

Jumping, Aki's goldne wings spread wide and carried her into the air.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:26 pm

[[Sorry for the weak response]]

Giro saw as the smoke cleared Aki jumping and starting flying away from what used to be a tower.

"Got to get her attention but how I can't fly anymore think think........I got it.

Giro threw a knife in her direction.

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

Chocobo Goddess Akila

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:48 pm
((Here... sorry for the long absence.... -_-; ))

Nonoi turned to Kyoko as the second tower was hit. She looked out the window at the distruction around the beautiful city.

What going on?! Kyoko we should get to safety...

Near hyperventilation and anxiety, Nonoi did what she does best in tight situations- panic. She fluttered around the room saying something about getting out as soon as possible. But after giving herself a mental slap, she fell quickly into a trance like state, floating midair and not moving. Slowly but surely she started to glow the same blue that happened when she summoned leviathan the first time...  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:32 pm
Something whizzed past Aki's cheek, startling her into a rough and quick tumble to the right. It was a glinting daggar.

"Now what's this!" Aki yelled, swinging around with a look of anger and worry on her face. She stopped a boy in the distance and wondered what he was doing on the roof tops.

"What'd you throw that for?!" She demanded, figetting.

Kikuka

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:33 pm
Giro smiled and jumped down to the frustrated girl and recived his dagger.

"That was for your attention now that I have it I think I get a explanation what the heck is going on around here all these new people, some sommoner guy ,a thing crashing into the tower I want an explanation." Giro paused and slipped some knifes under his sleeve." SO as I can know who I need to kill.

Giro smiled again and shook as his wings grew again he stopped falling in time to face Aki.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:42 am
Aki's look just then could just about kill. She glowered at the boy.

"I have got now time for this! My cities being attacked and you go and throw knives at the only member of the royal family who cares enough to come out and try to help!" Aki puffed, hanging in the air, smoke and dirt all over her dress and in her hair. "And there will be NO KILLING!" Aki yelled in his face, the angry angel royal advancing on the boy.

Aki reached to her pocket and pulled out a small charm of a fan. In her hand it grew to a large ivory fan. She chucked it like a frizbee at the boy, its razor sharp ends shaving his clothes to peices but not once touchiong his skin. The knives he'd hidden fell off of him and fell through the air.

Kikuka

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:41 pm
Giro stopped moving so as not to get cut the knives the he had hidden dropped down and sliced into the ground. GIor raised his eyebrow and backed up a bit to grab his bag he had placed on the towers point.

"Well that was a nice way to say a cowardly appraoch to the problem now I am not one for anger or rash actions but..."

Giro stopped and grabbed anew shirt out of the bag to replace the ripeed one after that he removed his Tonfas and strapped them to his arms.

"Now I can and will kill not now but later you can't solve this with peace oh and enjoy you present."

Giro pulled a remote out of his pocket and pressed the purple botton on it a light bomb that floated just behind Aki started to beep and the timer read one. Giro concentrated and bent the light around him to make himself transparent.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:17 pm
The large airship flys towards the center of the floating land mass, an emblem of what must be an unkown world to some of its residents. "Man never thought I'd ever see anything like this... ah well, live and learn." He pushes the auto hold mechanism into activation and stands up He turns to his passenger, "I'll let you decide where you want it. Just push forward to go forward back to go back and so on. The altitude will stay set. When you find a good place just push the land button, its labeled, and the auto pilot will avoid any obsticles and set straight down. Have fun." He slids into a passenger seat and begins to rest his eyes, they had been flying for a while.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:57 pm
"huh? wha?" beginner wakes up from her short nap and stretches "nice flight" and gets up looking out the window at the castle town of kabina
and looks to see smoking debris "something happend! but who would attack such a peaceful place?..."
she quickly turned to the pilot "can you fly near the castle? i need to pick something up!"
and ran back to where here new equipment was stored and began pocketing and grabbing everything she would need to get her mech running again as well as a few upgraded ideas to deal with the the current crisis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:38 pm
[[You realize Kabina is under attack by corrupt royals don't you?]]

Aki could've hissed she looked that angry. "You will do no. Such. Thing." She growled and swing out her arm, looking majestic even under the dirt. A tornado of wind lashed out from her, knocking Giro back and the detinator from his hand.

Aki was truely pissed off now. The air around her bend with the flux in her power. Turning around, using her fan, Aki knocked the bomb back and it fell to the ground.

Turning again swiftly she pointed back at Giro and wnds rushed to bind him. "You, sir, will be going no where." Her voice was cold enough to burn.

Kikuka

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:18 am
An older man dressed in all white with flowing white hair landed softly on the outskirts of Kabina. His moonbeam colored eyes caught sight of the smouldering towers and he chuckled. His laughter rang out with a sound of mirth, cruelty, and insanity. "So they do work faster when they have money!" The man named Alabaster Soluna announced to the five foot long bladed rifle strapped to his back.
They are royals. What did you expect? came the rifle named Hunger's reply.
"Heh. Here come some little angels to dance a little jig with me." Alabaster grinned as two citizens of Kabina rushed over to him to see if he was in need of any assistance. After all, Kabina was neutral. They were known to be quite hospitable, even when in crisis. The man in white chuckled as he slashed at them with Hunger. The two angels didn't, and wouldn't ever, get up again.
"Onward! To the heart of this damn playground!"
Alabaster chuckled as he set off for the center of Kabina, felling anyone who crossed his path.

A few minutes later, the man in white came across an angel and a man in a tornado.
"Ah! The lovely Aki! How... lucky... for me to run into her!" His grin widened. He pulled Hunger from his back and leved it at Aki. "Could you tell me, miss, what is the best way to kill an angel?"
His laughter rang out again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:04 pm
[[*banging head on desk* -No offense- But why is everyone adding thier twists to this plot?! gonk *Explains plot so there are no more mix-ups*
Kabina's current plot line has -nothing- to do with anyone outside Kabina. Aki's cousins, introduced at the begining, never liked how Aki and her parents had chosen to rule Kabina. They disliked the opening of the gates and resented the rest of the royal family (mostly Aki, for she rules) for all the changes they had made.
And so now, after months of planning, they have launched their first, and final* attack on the city of Kabina. Aki knows it is them, hence her rush to get to the headquarters she knows they've made. (She's had spys on them). They do NOT sway with money, for they only want revenge, they do not sway for any outside corperation but themselves.
Alright? Good. Now we're clear.
*to be determined]]

[[Oh, and right now, people arn't out and about doing there normaly thing. They're damn city is under attack! Would you be helping some new comer or doing business if smoke touched the sky around your house? NO!

Okay, thank you.]]

Kikuka

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:29 am
((Chibi, calm down. I'm only acting under orders. Check the other clans. They're all under attack by some mysterious figure. It's a Jasae-sponsored event. Ask him about it. I'm just doing my job.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:10 am
[[I did, but you see, Evil-kun, I've been planning this one thing for -long time-. Ever since I introduced the cousins on the 2nd page. But there was never an appropriate time to do it! gonk ]]  

Kikuka

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:12 am
((i edited my post sweatdrop ))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games