Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Raiden's "Mirage" House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

House alittle interesting???
  yes
  no
  add some more...
View Results

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:42 pm
"It'll be nice....but even then we cannot go just yet, if its at the base then it'll probably be full of akatsuki members. We should wait until we get stronger, going in now would be suicide. Unless we can single out a member in the desert, which will lead them to their demise for sure, we ought not to go where they may be together in such numbers, understand? But regardless you have some info?"

He said, lookin alittle interested.

((trust me...try getting a summon its worse. waited for two weeks =_=. And I'll look im interested, btw you know how to manipulate earth element?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:52 pm
"yeah.. but Zeno" Kurisu caught himself before he said something irrational. "Your right, we need to train." Kurisu was very confused about why we wait, when somebody could be killed.

((Do you think they would mind ifi taught myself that jutsu and just change it if it gets denied?))

((What do you mean manipulate? Probably no))  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:12 pm
((meaning using earth element, like showing how to use earth style and all.))

"I know why you want to go but think about it, if we were out numbered we wouldnt be able to save him. So lets hope for the best ok? Now...do you know how to manipulate earth style?"

He asked, hoping for a yes.

((if not then I may have to bring forth a certain someone's spirit to know how to do it. And yeah they may be mad. I'll look at it real quick))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:18 pm
"I have the power to manipulate earth and wind, but i don't know any earth elements, sorry." Kurisu said as he went to practice independently on his jutsu.

((I wouldn't think they say no, cause it isn't like hardcore god-mod))  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:28 pm
((I looked at it, its like tsukuyomi w/o bloodline. They shouldnt deny it but might sense there's alot of jutsu that can do that.))

"If you can manipulate earth by any chance can you show me how?"

He asked, if not then he can always summon a certain person who was hated but respected.

((I mean by doin element i mean manipulate it, like how naruto was taught wind element.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:35 pm
Kurisu turned around and looked at Raiden," Sure, i can teach you that." Kurisu walked up to raiden and began to teach him. "Its like controling sand when you you use Suna techniques."  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:11 pm
"Makes sense....but isn't it alittle different than sand as well? I mean its more solid....hmm"

He thinks and tries moving the earth in the wall with his chakra. He manages toi move a small peice but not much of anything else. He continues to move it around, and after 10 minutes or so managed to move a large piece of earth. The advice was helpful, but not as easy as sand.

((lol...I know how to do this but said i need someone to tell me how to manipulate it =_=. Its kinda dumb but oh well lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:20 pm
"Hmm, i guess it could be, never really considered that." Kurisu turned and looked at the wall and focued his chalkra, as he held his arm out it barely moved, and when he focused both hands it moved back further. "Huh, i guess it really is harder, this would be a good way to speed up the reflexes of my Suna techniques."  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:34 pm
"Yeah...it would."

He continues doing this until after several long minutes to an hour he was able to move it around easier.

that is pretty good...but I think I'll contact the kazekage or blade to help me on this...

He thought  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:01 pm
"raiden, this might sound obsured, but is it possible to learn a jutsu that could send you to a seperate dimension? like to turn a fight into a one on one fight?" Kurisu was always interested in the more out of this world jutsu.  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:19 pm
He looked at him oddly but smiled

"actually...there is a few but its very difficult, beyond your level. One way it the mangekyo sharingan (like kakashi's) and then there's ways to do this due to a demon. But if you work hard enough you could probably make a jutsu doing so"

He suggested, pulling out another scroll

Name: Chiisai Bunshin Yamada (Small Clone Projectiles)
Description: Stamping their foot down into the sand, the user causes a barrage of small sand projectiles to blast forward, each projectile about twice the size of a fist, and packing a power equivalent to a regular punch as well. One on its own obviously isn’t that harmful, but this technique creates over thirty at once, as such people unable to defend themselves may receive a great deal of damage before the technique ends, however, the barrage of sand projectiles is just the beginning. Upon striking, the sand from each of the projectiles quickly forms itself into what amounts to a miniature sand clone. Though they of course are not as physically strong as the user, they can still be quite dangerous, especially as they all carry the same equipment as the user possessed, albeit in miniaturized form, causing items the user carried such as explosion notes, to have effects similar to explosive pouches. These clones are typically used for surprise attacks, either by inflicting further damage on an injured opponent, or penetrating whatever defenses the target used to defend themselves from the barrage and leaving them open for further attack.
(7/7)

((maybe a custom jutsu doing this? But I would wait till your higher level))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:40 pm
Raiden stamps his foot on the ground, nothing happened, the sand didnt move at all.

1/7

He tries again, focusing chakra and stamping his foot. The sand moved a little bit but feel back into place. "hmmm...."

2/7

He focuses alittle harder, and stamped his foot into the ground. The sand moved and a few of them flew through the air. Nothing else happened after that. The clone raiden made earlier just stood there.

3/7

He makes a face and calms down alittle, stamping his feet. A few more came out and approached the clone, only one turned into a miniture clone before falling apart before the clones feet.

4/7

He puffs for a moment and stamped his feet alittle harder. The sand beneath him had a small hole which the sand filled up. The projectiles flew at the clone, about 15 of them. They turned into clones and was about to strike the clone but all fell apart except for one, which stabbed the clone in the shin with a kunai. ( xd )

5/7

He tries again, this time keeping his temper in check. The sand did the same thing except for this time, all 15 of them turned into mini clones and attacked the clone, a few in the shin, a few in the face, and one was pulling his hair. (O.O).

6/7

Raiden smiled in humor and tries it once again. This time the sand exploded before him as 30 peices of sand. They flew down at the clone and turned into mini clones, each carried poisonous senbons, they surrounded the clone and stabbed him in every angle, neck, spine, liver, heart, eyes, everywhere. "Ouch..." He said smiling

7/7 (jutsu learned)  

Shruikan Tenshi

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:06 pm
Kurisu decided to study a jutsu, shile he was in this training ground. He grabbed a scroll and got to work.

Name: Suna Ouchi (Sand Pit)
Description: With this technique a user creates a circle of soft sand with them in the center. The user remains above the sand by having two solid masses of it just beneath the feet. Anyone who steps in to the circle will sink almost immediately up to their waist, making it difficult to move around freely. The user of this technique then has the option to make the sand pull people under completely, hold them in place, or simply do another technique. Victim’s arms will typically remain above the sand and they are far from helpless. If the user moves from where they stand, the sand will return to its normal state, or alternately the user may force it to return to normal whenever they wish.

(5 Post)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:28 pm
((thats a useful one too, but gotta watch ou tfor any allies xD. Anyways i g2g to bed, school tomorrow x_x. anyways see ya tomorrow))

Raiden sits down and took his iron sand gourd, manipulating the sand around him like a spiral upward motion. He watched Kurisu train, he thought

Yeah...I'll summon the spirit to help but not right now, might as well watch him train for now

He relaxed against the wall. he looks over at sorcam  

Shruikan Tenshi

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:32 pm
Kurisu put his palms facing the ground as you saw the sand beneath him begin toss and turn, as it loosened up and became easier to sink into.(1/5)

He began to stretch his arms out, to signal the sand pit to expand out farther, the sand extended out, but retracted beck towards Kurisu, like an unstable soundwave. (2/5)

Kurisu tried to maintain a range of the jutsu, as he raised his arms again he got it to stabilize. "Ten meters and 14 centimeters, nice." (3/5)

Kurisu then began to focus all his chalkra on his arms to expand the jutsu, "17 Meters, 22 centimeters... and rising" as he grunted like he was pushing a boulder.(4/5)

Kurisu had both his arms completely strethed out, as he had reached his maximum distance. "23 meters *breathing heavily* 21 centimeters, awesome" as he dropped his arms and rested. (5/5)

(jutsu Learned)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces