Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:21 am
Canas Renvall
Time to breathe new life into this topic with a doozy. xd

Request 31
Name: Aiden Zephyr Age: 34 Gender: male Weight: 157 Height: 5'6 Profession: mersnarny Personality: if it moans its dead Weapons: SP2009 9mm pistol,Franchi SPAS-12 combat shotgun,Heckler & Koch MP5 sub-machine gun Clothing:military grade tactical gear. Operatives are seen wearing black combat boots, beige-coloured fatigue pants, a green fatigue shirt, and a black tactical vest with the U.T.F.S. logo printed on the back. Only squad leaders and commanders wear the U.T.F.S. green beret. Sample Post: Aiden walks around the corroner* "Hey,guys ho.....*loud gun shots cut him off.He spins around to see a hunter behind him and several of his team mates scream for help and randomly shot off rounds."Noooo (random name)*picks up a gun from one of his fallin commrads and pumps the hunter full of led*the hunter spins around and leaps at Aiden,he gets pushed out of the way by(Random Name) thoe (Random Name) pushed Aiden out of the way here got eatin him self.*Aiden Gets up and runs in the confussion...... Bio: Aiden is the commander of the Umbrella Task Force Service (U.T.F.S.) Delta Platoon and holds the rank of Lieutenant. Originally from St. Petersburg, Russia, Aiden was once the leader of an ethnic minority's guerrilla force that his wife belonged to. However, after being captured by the Russian army, he was convicted of numerous acts of terrorism and was tried as a war criminal. But instead of being sentenced, he was appointed as a member of the U.T.F.S. instead along with his guerrilla comrades. Hello,I am Aiden,I am a mersanasry at umbrella bio hazzard core.(True fans would know what I am taking about) As you can see I am a huge fan of RE (Resident evil) I love all the seires and cant wait to play RE5 (Yay chris!) I hop e that you see my knowlegde of Resident evil and alow me to join...Thank you

This person thought that this was an RP. >_>; He spells things horribly, and his grammar is terrible.

aiden_100
I am a mersanasry at umbrella bio hazzard core.(True fans would know what I am taking about)

Perfect example of bad spelling. Also, he's right. The true fans know that he can't be a good Biohazard/RE fan if he can't spell biohazard. o_o

aiden_100
As you can see I am a huge fan of RE (Resident evil)
Um... contradicted already. >_>;
You should see this joker at this other guild. He keeps calling people stupid and that their not reading the 'book"... Damn NooB. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:46 pm
Canas Renvall
:XP: Nice, Bio. J87, you get the "Finally Stumping the Man Who is Always on Top of Things and is Never Wrong" Award! biggrin
He didn't stump me! It's like me referring to smeone names Michael. Without a last name, OR without a proper title, how the hell would you know who it is?  

Biohazard EXTREME

J87

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:44 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Canas Renvall
:XP: Nice, Bio. J87, you get the "Finally Stumping the Man Who is Always on Top of Things and is Never Wrong" Award! biggrin
He didn't stump me! It's like me referring to smeone names Michael. Without a last name, OR without a proper title, how the hell would you know who it is?

but i dont know of any where elce Vego would have come from actualy i saw a guy that looked jsut like Vego in eastern washington last summer  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:51 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
Be courteous towards fans of different games, please. sweatdrop
It's not like we're making fun of YOU. We're courteous to you. We love you, Uenna. But I will excercise my right to free speech and say that Kingdom Hearts is Satan.
I know you love me, Bio. xp And I luff you too~ But I'm developing a small love for the game after watching friends play it and helping a friend make a FMV for it. sweatdrop  

Uenna

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:25 pm
I can't believe people send in applications like that ........  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:16 am
Uenna
I know you love me, Bio. xp And I luff you too~ But I'm developing a small love for the game after watching friends play it and helping a friend make a FMV for it. sweatdrop
That's okay. I forgive you.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:42 am
Uenna
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
Be courteous towards fans of different games, please. sweatdrop
It's not like we're making fun of YOU. We're courteous to you. We love you, Uenna. But I will excercise my right to free speech and say that Kingdom Hearts is Satan.
KH is not Satan... It's the bootleg version of his, but still loveable. *patpats Uenna*

arrow These applications are really starting to scare me  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:16 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Blaze Tamer
when they declined me from a kingdom hearts guild *fan of it, yayness for me* i got mad...they didnt like me...
Well maybe you're too original for Kingdom Hearts. See, that's why the series has so many Final Fantasy characters in it, because the main heros are generic and unoriginal. If not ripoffs of Digimon characters.

I have my games and your games, even though i like kingdom hearts and you think it's the spawn of satin, i dont care....even if i like final fansty *if you do im sorry* ninja  

Hollow Shaman

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:45 pm
Wow, just wow, such an appilicant baffles the mind. rofl

BTW: KH/KH2 horrible games.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:34 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
That's okay. I forgive you.
biggrin Yay! Wesker-shaped cookie for Bio! heart And a Chris-shaped one for Pendolse whee

And yes.. these ARE starting to get scary. O_O;;  

Uenna

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:48 pm
So, since Resident Evil has nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts, how about we don't talk about it anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:20 pm
Blaze Tamer
Biohazard EXTREME
Blaze Tamer
when they declined me from a kingdom hearts guild *fan of it, yayness for me* i got mad...they didnt like me...
Well maybe you're too original for Kingdom Hearts. See, that's why the series has so many Final Fantasy characters in it, because the main heros are generic and unoriginal. If not ripoffs of Digimon characters.

I have my games and your games, even though i like kingdom hearts and you think it's the spawn of satin, i dont care....even if i like final fansty *if you do im sorry* ninja

bio:yes lets bury this way of thinking or atleast relocate it to the cafe but first

how can you like FF and find the KH storyline beleaveable on any lvl  

J87

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:24 pm
J87
Blaze Tamer
Biohazard EXTREME
Blaze Tamer

bio:yes lets bury this way of thinking or atleast relocate it to the cafe but first

Different strokes for different folks~

Now back onto Resident Evil~ heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:49 pm
Uenna
J87
Blaze Tamer
Biohazard EXTREME
Blaze Tamer

Different strokes for different folks~

Now back onto Resident Evil~ heart

yes i jsut had to ask how anyone that likes FF cna beleave that thingsa child can kill could destroy FFworlds *twitch twitch*

umm i think this thread was only alive casue of KH hate maby it should close  

J87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:57 pm
As long as there are pathetic excuses for Guild Applications, this thread will live on.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games