Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:03 am
((Nighty!))

Theresa placed her hand on her head, and remembering a healing spell, recited it softly, a warm glow coming from her hand as his wound started to heal up. She knew the pain would be lessening for him too while she closed up the wound.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:34 am
(*sneakynezz* ^__^)

Anden felt her hand on his head, accompanied by a delicious warmth that spread through him..the pain was indeed lessening. A moment passed and he felt his pain alleviate completely. He lifted his hand to Theresa's, brushing against it as he felt only smoothness in place of the cut from before. Anden's expression was almost childishly awed as he looked to Theresa. "That was amazing..it's completely healed.." His awe faded a bit to be replaced with serious sincerity. "Thank you, Theresa. I appreciate it." he said softly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:38 am
((YAY! ^-^))

Theresa smiled a bit. "Just one of my many talents." she said with a shrug. It really wasn't a big deal for her. She used healing spells loads of times . . . especially when James couldn't exactly keep in control of his wolf-self . . .  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:13 am
"One of many?" his brow furrowed, "How powerful are you? James is strong but he's got a lot of limits, none of which I am sure apply to you.." Full moons, too much emotion, strong lust or hunger..he could wolf out and cause some serious damage if his mind wasn't in control..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:20 am
Theresa rolled her eyes. "I count my magick as one talent. I do have other talents that are rather normal." she said as she flicked his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:45 pm
Anden grimaced slightly at the flick before grinning a bit. "I know you do. I watched you draw, remember? Amazing work." his grin softened into something more sincere, "I really mean that." he said as he stared at her seriously a moment before rising and holding out his hand to help her up. "English is nearly done now..want to just wait it out before heading to history?" he was damned certain they had that class together, the last period of the day.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:10 pm
Theresa raised an eyebrow. "I don't have history with you. I take that earlier in the day." she said and then sighed. "I have Pre-Cal next period." she added.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:19 pm
Anden's cheek warmed in a slight blush. He felt stupid having offering when that was the case. "I guess I just assumed.." he continued holding out his hand to help her up. "Pre-Cal, huh? Math is definately not my favorite subject." he said with a chuckle.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:27 pm
Theresa shrugged and took his hand, pulling herself up. "It's just a matter of getting used to the equations and patterns." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:52 pm
((Bump!))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:33 pm
Anden nodded. "Have a good class.." he hesitated before adding, "I..I am sorry..about the kiss thing..I mean, I enjoyed the kiss..but I..shouldn't have..taken it..I'm sorry." he said as he rubbed at the back of his neck before picking up his backpack and hurrying off to his next class.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:43 pm
Theresa blushed a bit, glad that he had left so suddenly. She hurried to her pre-cal class, putting up another spell that would attract less attention.

((What happened to Erika and Roland?))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:20 pm
(They went to class after he told her he was a demon..and then he asked her to the movies after school <3)

Roland sat down beside Erika with a grin. Last period. Drama. "Hey, Eri. Didn't change your mind about our movie time, didja?" he asked playfully.

Anden sat down in the back row, feeling small compared to all the classmates he'd once towered over. He waited impatiently for James, who sat beside him in their last period class as well, history. Being like this, alone particularly, made him antsy and reminded him of his near-rape in the hallway..if James hadn't come along..  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:29 pm
((Okay.))

Erika shook her head with a smile. "Nope. I like hanging out with you." she said, blushing a little. Though she was being absolutely truthful, she was a little nervous. THe whole movies thing . . . it seemed a bit like a date . . . though she knew that they were just going as friends . . .

James walked into his history class and sat down next to Anden. "Hey." he said with a small smile towards his friend. "You've been doing okay?" he asked.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:38 pm
( emo That response makes it seem like I annoyed you..T____T *snifflez*)

Roland grinned. "Good. What kind of movie are you in for, Eri?" he asked, settling down in his seat as he waited for class to begin.

Anden was relieved when he saw the other although he snapped in response. "I'm a girl. How do you think I'm doing?" he heard the sarcasm in his own tone and his expression turned apologetic. "I..sorry, James..I just..this body is so frustrating, I don't feel like myself at all..but it's my fault, not yours.." he said with a sigh as he ran his hands over his face and through his hair and mumbled, "Sorry."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games