Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

HidingFromTheBoogeyMan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:01 pm
She tried to keep her face blank. She really felt uncomfortable right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:03 pm
He sighed not getting anything and leaned back into his chair sipping on his drink.  

Takahashi Uchiha

HidingFromTheBoogeyMan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:08 pm
Elizabeth looked at the table. Then the waiter brought them their food, she quickly ate and finished, then drank her water,
"Can we go now?"
She whispered to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:10 pm
He finished his food and nodded leaving cash for the payment. He got up and walked to his car.  

Takahashi Uchiha

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:12 am
Dracoso18
I finish with the slave i have, letting her sleep soundly in my bed, i gently close the door and head downstairs, humming to myself happily that sweet little song the girl had loved to hear. i hear some voices from downstairs and head to them and as i open the door and look in i see Tristan commanding a slave and i sigh to myself and think 'i wonder how father taught him to be like this'

"tristen"oh hello dracoso i was getting one o these slaves im bored out of my mind 'looks to elli' HURRY UP NOW  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:24 pm
She ran, not wanting anything horrid to happen to her. She looked toward the ground, wishing she had hurried a little more to escape. She just wished she might get another shot at freedom. Being stuck in that basement, and then only to be ordered out, for work for someone else. For once she wished she could live in a house of her own.  

byakuya_legend

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:10 pm
I watch her run and then shake my head to my brother, i turn and follow the girl, making sure to listen to her foot steps and keep her in sight. it was good he had locked the front and side door that he had used earlier in case his brotehr came back drunk again.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:20 pm
stylin_zelda_legend
She ran, not wanting anything horrid to happen to her. She looked toward the ground, wishing she had hurried a little more to escape. She just wished she might get another shot at freedom. Being stuck in that basement, and then only to be ordered out, for work for someone else. For once she wished she could live in a house of her own.
"tristen" slave im hungry i want pancakes if you do it right this time 'i may let you go'"tristen started laffing "  

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:34 pm
Chloe awoke to find herself in a bed. She yawned and sat up and did a stretch. She looked around and rubbed her eyes. She must have been in a master's bed because of how nice the room was.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:10 pm
i hear noises comign from upstairs and head up to look in my room just as the slave is waking up *good morning sweet pet, and how did u sleep? *i say as i lay down next to her and run a hand gently up her side  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:16 pm
Dracoso18
i hear noises comign from upstairs and head up to look in my room just as the slave is waking up *good morning sweet pet, and how did u sleep? *i say as i lay down next to her and run a hand gently up her side
"tristen" so Dracoso you had anther slave girl sleep with you "starts laffing  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:36 pm
i look over my shoulder to him *trust me, we slept together but we did nothing sexual, or at least not as far as u are thinking* i close the door and then go back to holding the sweet slave in my arms  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:47 pm
Dracoso18
i look over my shoulder to him *trust me, we slept together but we did nothing sexual, or at least not as far as u are thinking* i close the door and then go back to holding the sweet slave in my arms
"tristen"back in the batting cage "makes the sound a baseball does when it hits a baseball bat and starts laffing  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:48 pm
"I slept well my master." Chloe said with a smile and put her head on his shoulder enjoying his touch once more.  

ElectricCandii

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:49 pm
*mmm* i bend over and begin to lick up your neck, running my hands down your body  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games