Tales Of The Abyss RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:10 pm
"Heh heh... okay!" She was feeling more nervous at all the people who would be watching, and her laughter showed it a little. Also, the fact that her face was starting to turn red might have been an indicator. But that blush wasn't just from embarrassment. The way Guy smiled also contributed a little bit, but she wasn't exactly sure why.

"Well, Luke. When you're done eating, we'll get going." Tear informed him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:38 pm
"Ah," Guy smiled a little wider when he noticed the girls nervousness. "Don't worry, you'll do fine. Don't mind the crowd." He replied in an attempt to assure her.

Mieu was glancing excitedly between Coralina and Guy. "Coralina's all.." The little cheagle brushed it's tiny paws against his cheeks, trying to mirror the girls flustered expression.

Gwendoly watched Mieu and chuckled, "My.." She smiled.

Luke quickly finished eating and then turned to the rest of them, "Okay, okay. We can go now."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:51 pm
"A-alright..." Coralina said with a nod. At Mieu's action, she turned a little redder. "M-Mieu~!"

"H-how cute..." Tear mumbled to herself about Mieu's gestures. She then coughed a litte. "Alright then, let's go..."

Coralina looked over to Tear. "Okay!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:36 pm
Mieu's gesture faded as he smiled back at everyone with a soft laugh. "Im sorry~ Im sorry." The cheagle waved it's paws in the air as he apologized.

Luke rose from the seat and joined the others before they walked off as well. "Hm? Whats all this about?" He asked, not having paid attention to the earlier conversation.

"Never mind that." Guy informed Luke as he started towards the door. "Anyway, I hope it's good weather for something like this."

Gwendolyn followed, "It is." She replied, having just been outside moments ago. "Quite fortunate."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:17 pm
Coralina nodded. "That's good to hear..." She sighed, hoping that she wouldn't mess up in front of all of these people... let along accidentally shoot one of them.

Tear noticed Coralina's concern and smiled gently to encourage her. "Don't worry about it. You'll do fine."

"Yeah... thanks...."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:47 pm
Luke had paused, "I'd think she'd be more excited than nervous about it." He mused aloud. He'd always been quite enthusiastic about something like that when it concerned him.

"Anyway, we'll head somewhere more spacious of course." He directed, "So then we don't have to worry about causing any trouble."

Mieu had moved over towards Coralina in an attempt to cheer the girl up.

"You could either go out into the woods, or there is a safer place on the other side of town. It's a wide uninhabited field." Gwendolyn offered.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:10 pm
"Nice open fields are better... less chance of a ricocheting bullet killing someone..." Coralina said with a nervous laugh.

"I see, so that's what you're worried about. Well, I don't think you really have to worry. Like you said, no chance of that happening in a clearing," Tear smiled encouragingly. "Don't worry so much, it's your first day of training, no one will say anything if you don't get things right."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:38 am
Guy laughed nervously, "Uh, yeah. That shouldn't be a problem."

"That's a frightening thought." Luke frowned.

Gwendolyn smiled sheepishly before leading the way. "You'll just have to look out for each other."

"Like teamwork." Mieu chirped as he followed.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:18 pm
"Y-Yeah...." Coralina said with a bit of a laugh, following after Gwendolyn. "I... I promise to not shoot anyone..."

"Don't worry so much. That worry might be the cause of anything that might happen." Tear informed her. "If you relax, there will be no problems."

"Yeah, I guess you're right... Okay.... I'll try..." Coralina took a deep breath to calm herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:46 pm
Gwendolyn listened as the others made attempts to ease the girls nervousness and soon after they left the group arrived an large plot of land. "I don't advise using the trees as targets, though." She warned, "but there's a strange looking scarecrow I'm sure would make a good one."

Luke paused, "Looks kinda pathetic." He said, taking note of the strangely shaped straw stuffed dummy. "It's all ratty anyway."

"It's a training ground that hasn't been in use for a while, but some of the kids around here like to throw rocks at it."

"It's better than nothing. We hadn't expected any targets anyway." Guy smiled approvingly and crossed his arms in thought.

"Looks like fun." Mieu chirped as he settled down onto Tear's shoulder.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:16 am
"Having a target will be easier, won't it?" Coralina said with a bit of a smile. Sacha nodded in agreement with a happy "mieu!"

"I'm sure you won't have any problems," Tear told her encouragingly.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff