Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Life of A Ninja. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:00 pm
Acura ran after Kai. "Kai," Acura yelled a few miles behind.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:07 pm
The nija go in and burn all crops and then they start attacking civilians and Ninja alike...

Shibito is in a coma and is being worked on, they decide the only way for him to live is ot have his soul transferred to an empty vessel and then he can fight while they repair his body.....  

Nathanderdethdealer

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:22 pm
Acura tried to stop the shinobis attacking the Leaf Village but sadly there were to many and everyone was getting injured. Acura finally decided to get to the bottom of this and searched for Shibito.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:24 am
"Damn.." She said, angry then she turned into a panda. [[ XD LOL]] She started the crash angrily around hurting the other ninjas not concerning that she was hiting her slef too, everthing she pounded brought a new pain to her. But she kept hitting.

[[ we can't have you killing everyone.. ]]  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:18 pm
((I'm just using imagery with the attacking ninjas, i said they started to kill everyone. not that they are KILLING everyone and winning but rather......imagine the attack on Konoha that Pain instigated and you get the idea))

Shibito then awakes in an unfamiliar body. he looks around and starts to move to get used to it. then he suited up. the empty body was that of a knoha ninja. the vessel just had the symbol of his village cut into his cheek. he was still bleeding when he left to join the front lines. he headed straight for the Hokage, the b***h that did this to him, a humble messenger.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:49 pm
"Oh great," Acura said in a non emotional voice, "I get to find Shibito and stop Kai." "I guess that's just the joy of being a ninja," Acura said sarcastically.  

am i Sasuke yet

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:24 pm
Shibito is at the feet of the hokage and speaks in a different voice, "Hokage-sama, the mist ninja are too strong........we can't win....."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:26 pm
Kai realized she should team up instead of getting hurt, now she was calm in her human form. She found Acura in a split second. "Acura. It'll be no use to kill the other ninjas. We need to find Shibito. Knowing Tsunade, she's put him in a different body. Meaning the only place we have to go is to where Tsunade is, then wait for Shibito to arrive. Then destroy him." She said very seriously, sounding like a jounin. "We don't have much time. He's faster than we are. And we don't have Lorri's fire justus." Her voice cracked in pain as she remembered the person she loved so much.  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:44 pm
"Kai get behind me," Acura yelled then turning and hitting an enemy with a kunai.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:54 pm
"Hokage-sama....look what they did to me...i escaped buy my squad was slaughtered....." Shibito says pointing at his cuts on his cheek, then he pulls out a kunai and stabs the hokage in the gut but.....  

Nathanderdethdealer

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:23 pm
[[ Err. I'll be the Hokage.]]

"Nice try." A voice echoed behind him. "I wasn't born yesterday." The form turned into a log, and behind him was Tsunade, sided by Shizune.

[[ ACURA. BE SHIZUNE. XDDD ]]

Kai ran away from Acura and headed to Tsunade. "Hurry up Acura! We gotta help Lady Tsunade!!" She ran as fast as she could and tripped a lot..

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:51 pm
Shibito rose and cracke the vertbare in his neck. "I know, i just want to savor your death slowly after you damaged my body beyond repair......i was just a messenger....don't you know never hurt the messenger....hurt the message sender....i never really cared for my country but now i just want vengance......." Shibito then threw down several poison mustard gas pellets.  

Nathanderdethdealer

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:01 pm
Shizune ran in front of the Hokage and to block the gas pellets. They both started to cough.

Acura was trying the best he could to get to the Hokage when he suddenly saw the gas pellets rise into the air then burst. Acura ran faster but shinobis kept getting in his way. "Out of my way," Acura yelled.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:06 pm
Shibito then triggered a time freeze and stopped the Hokage and her assistant from moving everything except their lungs so they could die slow and painfully. "Come on now.....this is no fun....."  

Nathanderdethdealer

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:45 pm
Kai ran into the room and stopped, her eyes blank when she saw what happened. "You should be frozen, Shibito, you heart is as frozen as what you made them!" She tried hard to heal them out of their freeze, and when they started to move a little bit, she advance to get in front of Shibito. He probably used a bunch of chakra to do that.. he won't be able to do it again.. I'm not doing so hot either.. Guess not jutsus for me.. She raised her hand in an attempt to hit him, instead she lowered it and smile nicely. "Your not welcome here anymore.." She gathered up all her strength and pounded Shibito on the side of his head. Missing slightly, but managed to hit his head a little. Plus, the side of the head was a sharp spot to hit.

[[ CHAAAAA!!! Omg.. I did a Sailor moon entrance. XD "your heart is as frozen as you made them! In the name of the moon, I shall punish you!" XDD LOL! ]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games