Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:51 pm
Another stepped out, watching the men and looking quite uncomfortable. Darek's uncles had forced him along. The fifteen year old had no other home or option, but he hated what they did..still, standing with them as he was, his misgivings didn't show and it seemed like he was a part of their misdeeds.

Kaysal squirmed. "Julie's on horseback already, headed for him! We don't have time to go to the stables, I can smell him, we need to go!" he said, motioning his nose in the right direction.

The oldest of the three males stepped forward, jerking Arueyan up by the collar. "Ohh, poor brat. Got 'imself a broken arm, 'e does. Maybe I oughta break 'is neck too, put 'im outta 'is misery."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:03 pm
Julia approached and saw Arueyan being held by a greasy looking man. "LET GO OF HIM!" she shouted as she approached, her horse whinneying as she pulled on the reigns, bringing Starlight to a halt. Julia glared down at the men, looking very much the proud queen she was.

Emilio nodded and put Kaysal down. "Lead the way." he said as he changed his direction to where Kaysal had motioned.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:12 pm
Kaysal nodded and darted forward, being sure the 'humans' could keep up as he ran after the smell.

Arueyan heard his wife's voice and looked up to see Julia..beautiful, proud Julia..

The men laughed at her while the boy shirked a bit, recoiling from Julia and seeming tempted to run off. The man holding Arueyan jerked the collar and tossed Arueyan down to the base of the tree, smirking as he hissed in pain as his already broken arm connected with the ground. He then tossed a knife to Darek, who caught it clumsily and paled. "Get on 'im." His uncle commanded, and Darek knew what he meant.

Darek hesitated long enough for his uncle to give him a disgusted look and glare before he went to Arueyan, grabbing him and holding the dagger near his throat. He muttered to the kid, "I'm really sorry about this.."

Arueyan looked at him in surprise before looking to men approaching his wife. "You stay away from her, pricks!" he hissed, causing the men to laugh.

The one that had tossed Arueyan smirked up at Julia, not knowing who she was or what she could do. "Look..I think we got us a real lady here..I think we should show the lady a real nice time..eh?"

Arueyan glared venemously and started to move, only to feel the knife and remember his position. "Don't touch her!"

The man laughed. "Snarky brat..now then..you just get down off the horse there or Darek's gonna have to slit that brat's throat." A lie. Darek was a wimpy little runt who wouldn't hurt a fly, but she didn't know that. "Come on down, my rattish lady." he said with a smirk, causing the other man to laugh. It was a joke between them, about a woman they'd stolen from and knocked around a bit with a fondness for rats.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:23 pm
Julia glared down at the men. "Unless you wish to be thrown into the dungeons, you will give the boy to me." she hissed angrily and then looked at Darek. "You would do well to take that knife away from his neck boy! I can guarantee the gallows for you and your company should you hurt him!" she threatened, not backing down or getting off her horse. Though it was a bluff on the boy's part. Dungeons maybe, but not the gallows.

Emilio ran after Kaysal, pulling Ryllura along with him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:29 pm
Darek paled further and seemed to shrink a bit, looking queasy although he didn't comply. "I'm really, really sorry." he said again to Arueyan, who was now understanding that Darek didn't really want to be a part of this..which didn't make it okay..but Darek wasn't going to be punished as the other men would be.

The man smirked. "Sure..but I think you're confused..see, it's you that you oughta be worried about.." he said before rudely reaching up and grabbing Julia's arm, yanking her down to the ground where she landed hard.

"Julia!" Arueyan yelled, neck pressing against the knife as he moved instinctively forward and he had to recoil.

Kaysal emerged then, followed by the others. "Get away from her!" he growled, seeing Julia before Arueyan and biting the man's ankle. The man yelled and kicked Kaysal aside, and the dog-man was flung at the tree, hitting it with a thud and then laying still.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:39 pm
Julia let out a yelp as she was pulled down, landing hard on the ground, her breath getting knocked out of her before her head hit the dirt, knocking her unconscious.

Emilio emerged from the trees, glaring as he drew his sword. "Get your slimy hands off of my mother!" he yelled as he charged at the man, letting go of Ryllura of course.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:44 pm
Arueyan took advantage of Darek's surprise to shove away, getting his throat nicked in the process although it wasn't anything too serious and he paid it no mind as he darted over to Julia. His left arm was broken, but he used his right to brush against her cheek, looking down at her as..worry..worry entered him for her sake. "Julia! Wake up..please wake up, Julie.." he said as he leaned down and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

Ryllura caught the boy edging away and she grabbed hold of his wrist, causing him to drop the knife as he went still, looking up at her with chagrin.

The man wasn't amused anymore and he stumbled back into the other man, sending them both to the ground. He held up his arms, "Don't hurt me!" he blubbered along with the other man.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:58 pm
Julia's eyelids flickered slightly, but other than that, the only movement she made was the rise and fall of her chest, showing that she was still alive, even if she was unconscious.

Emilio pointed his sword down at the two men, glaring at them. "You both deserve death." he hissed and then withdrew his sword slightly. "Get out of my sight and prey you never cross my path again." he said, his tone of voice dictating exactly what would happen if they did cross his path once more.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:02 am
The men continued their blubbering and practically fell over themselves in their attempt to run away.

Ryllura kept the boy's wrist firmly in her grasp..he didn't belong with those pricks.

Kaysal was by Julia and Arueyan. He noted the thin trickle of blood that was slowly but surely coming out of a nick on Arueyan's neck. "Are you alright, Ary?" he asked urgently.

"Broken arm and a nicked neck. I'm just fine." he muttered before brushing his right hand against Julia's cheek. "Julie's unconscious though." he said, sounding worried.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:12 am
Emilio sheathed his sword and turned back towards his mother, finding his father and uncle with her and noticing that she was unconscious. He knelt down next to his mom, worried. "We need to get her back to the castle." he said, believing this to be the best course of action.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:19 am
Arueyan shook his head. "We don't know quite what's making her unconscious. It appears to be that she just hit her head, but it's safer not to jar her till she wakes." he said firmly. He looked to Emilio then, eyes going over the other. "You handled them well, Emilio." he said, rather softly as he gave the other a basic compliment..but coming from Arueyan these days, it was pretty major.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:26 am
Emilio blinked, surprised that his father had actually given him a compliment. He smiled a bit. "Thanks . . ." he said softly.

Julia started to stir then, moaning slightly as her eyelids flickered rapidly, wincing a bit at the pain she felt in her head. Oh, it was horrible! A terrible pounding headache!  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:30 am
Darek fidgeted in Ryllura's grasp, trying to pull away. "I'm really sorry, Miss..please don't send me to the gallows.."

Ryllura raised a brow. "Why would I do that?"

Darek blinked in surprise. "I..oh..but then.." Why was she keeping hold of him?

Arueyan looked at Emilio a moment before nodding, only to jerk his head towards Julia as she began stirring. "Julia!" he heard her moan and could tell she was in pain. He smoothed her hair back from her head, wishing he could carry her.."We'll have you home in a jiffy, Julie." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:44 am
"So . . . I guess that means I can carry her?" Emilio asked as he gently slipped his hands under her, trying the best he could not to move her too much as he lifted her into his arms.

Julie could hear voices, but they were muffled and she couldn't tell whose they were. She felt someone's hand on her face and flinched a bit, wondering what was going on! Why were the voices touching her? Her whole body felt sore. Had the voices done it? She wanted her husband. He'd make it alright. He'd make it better. "Arueyan . . ." she moaned out. She was floating somewhere between the lines of consciousness and unconsciousness, unable to completely comprehend what was going on around her.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games