Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:35 pm
(( It's fine I'll start making the classes up then, I'll remind everyone that once the classes have been posted please send me a PM of the ones you picked. I will shuffle them up into which days they go in and post them onto your profile. Though it seems like everyone likes Classical Music. lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:42 pm
((Cause Jenn's good at it.))  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:51 pm
((So is Haki. He's plays trumpet real good.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:04 pm
((Kunji loves to play the drums blaugh ))
Kunji wakes up a little late and conser wakes with him "Good moring Conser." Conser looks at him hes a little hungry Kunji can hear it "Ok here i'll grab you a snack out of my bag." Kunji reaches in and grabs a can of some meat like spam and opens it and sets it donw in front of Conser Kunji gos to the wash room to clean up and take a shower 23 mintues later Conser is waiting for him Kunji puts his pabnts on and his scarf he grabs his short but he's running later for History class no time for him to grab some food. He walks out of the demon dorm and heads strait down the hall Conser following him close by  

galgoon

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:11 pm
(Woot! Class list! Nika knows how to play the flute! Ivan not a big music person but took the class to stick with Nika)

Evan though the Lycan dorms were seperate for boys and girls cause of how the beasts can get, but Nika, who got up really early, still snuck into the boys dorm and poped up next to her brother "Boo!" She said as she popped up.

Ivan was startled by his sister and fell off his bed which ended up waking up his roommate. He got up, rubbing his head, and glared at Nika "Nika, I enjoy sleeping unlike you" Ivan said who crawled back into bed

"Come on Ivan, we have to get ready!" She whined

Ivan looked at the clock "We still have an hour til classes start" he mumbled

"Pwease Ivan" She begged as she shook him

"Fine, fine" Ivan mumbled as he got up "You just better not do this every morning"

"Yay!" She said as she jumped up and down  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:26 pm
(( That's good! I have a lot of things for music. Anyway, I need some help thinking up some clubs. Can't think of any hahah.))  

PunkUnderPrep

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:27 pm
Ray walked down the hall as she walked into someone around the corner. She fell over him and fell on her hands and knees with a growl. "God, watch where your going." Ray said as she got up. She looked at her knees to see her right one with rug burn and grumbled. "Great. Just wonderful." She said angrily.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:33 pm
((Lol, Demetri can play the trombone. He seems like he should be playing a trombone xD.))
((Also i probably should have checked the student roll to see if there was any guy demons yet...So i don't know for now. sorry ;o; ))
((And in case no one noticed, Demetri is a guy. Sorry if anyone thought otherwise ;o; ))
Demetri had gotten up late, as usual. He took out his toothbrush and toothpaste out of his bag of life accumulations, and went into the bathroom to brush his teeth. By the looks of it, none of the other guy demons had arrived yet, which was just fine by him. He saw the other demons in the dorm, but he had declined to try and talk to them. He was still a little bit overwhelmed from the ordeal yesterday, and from what he knew of Nika it seemed like she'd introduce him to the pack if it killed him. Looking at his schedule, it looked like he had English first, followed by classical music. He frowned. He didn't want to cart around a trombone this early in the morning...

EDIT: Checked the roll list again. One guy. pfft XD  

rather_bored

galgoon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:40 pm
Kunji looked down at the girl he bumped into and made her fell and bens down to help her up "Sorry about that i didn't see you there hope your ok." he sees the rug burn "Hmm let me look at that." he pulls out a bottle of water out of his shirt and pulls it on the burn uses his left hand to dry away the water when he got done "There good as new." Conser sat next to Kunji's left foot  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:42 pm
(( It's fine, if we were only rping by the amount of people we have on the character list, the school would be dead empty. There are other guy demons, it's just your character is the one we're focusing on since there are no other guy demons on the character list.))

(( I'm posting the classes now, so send me a PM with your classes. I also have no clue what other clubs people would be interested in so send me some IDEAS along with your classes. If you see a club on the list that you like then put it down. You can only have a maximum of 3 clubs and 7 classes, no more no less than 7 and you must have all Core Classes.))  

PunkUnderPrep

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:49 pm
((GSA!!! xD Umm... Hortoculture.... Book club haha. And sports. That would be Jake right there.))

Ray glared as he did this all without her consent. "Gee. Thanks." She said with a bit of sarcasm. She looked down at the cat and half smiled. "It's cute." She said petting it gently. She felt in her pocket for her mp3 as she felt it's missing presence. "Oh my god. Where did it go." She said with a horrified look on her face. Her head started darting back and forth searching for her mp3.

((Sorry for the double post...))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:06 pm
Kunji looks at the girl "Whats wrong did you lose something?" Conser jump on his shoulder to ride along Kunji looks at Ray worried  

galgoon

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:16 pm
"Yeah. Kinda the reason I'm upset and looking around
AHA!"
She said as she saw it down the hallway. She ran over and picked it up, putting it in her back pocket.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:37 pm
Kunji walks up to her "Umm im Kunji by the way nice to meet you." he said with a dumb look on his face he just wanted to get to class before the bell rang  

galgoon

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games