Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Moonlake academy school for monsters & humans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vistor counter
+1
100%
 100%  [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 47

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:13 pm
He smiled. "No, i didnt want to say anything...." Seth pulled away and stretched."Well, i dont want to bore you. Im right next door if you need me babe." He headed for the door then stopped. "Unless you want me to stay?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:46 pm
"You're not boring me but if you want to leave you can but not until I tell you something.She gave him a smile as she approached him."Seth you gave me a ring unfortunately I don't have anything to give you like that but I can give you my word.""I will always be by your side."  

Angelic_Gurl909

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:06 pm
Seth looked into her eyes. She was dead serious. Seth couldn't help himself. He leaned forward and kissed her. It lasted for a few moments then he replyed "You are always welcome by my side......and, i think im going to be staying here." He closed the door back and gave her his full attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:15 pm
Tina stood still as if she was paralyzed by what just happened.It startled her because it was so sudden.He kis..kissed me.She was going crazy in her head.She snapped out from her excited thoughts when hearing him.She gave him a sweet smile."K then I'll keep my word."  

Angelic_Gurl909

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:27 pm
"Im glad." He smiled softly and layed back on the bed. He watched her move, so stiff after the kiss i think i sent the poor girl into shock Seth watched her sit down, then he said "Are you alright? I didnt mean to scare you there..." He pushed his hair back out of his eyes and fiddled with his earring, nervous habit.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:36 pm
She tried thinking of the correct words to describe how she felt before replying to Seth."You didn't scare me I was just overwhelmed with happiness."  

Angelic_Gurl909

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:41 pm
Seth thought about that for a moment..."Hm, well thats a good thing." He kissed her again. She went bright red as soon as he pulled away. "Thats really cute ya know?" He gave her a big smile, then layed back again, resting his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:49 pm
Tina blushed wildly.From the kiss and his words.After a couple minutes her blushing eased.She leaned over and kissed him on the lips.She smiled."Did you expect that?"  

Angelic_Gurl909

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:52 pm
"Nope, did you expect this?" He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close against his chest, kissing her alittle more passionently then before. He laughed as she got as red as he'd ever seen. "You blush alot for a human, but i like it." He smiled and pulled her close.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:02 pm
Tina's whole face was red."N..n..no."She replied to Seth stuttering.She blushed longer this time.  

Angelic_Gurl909

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:06 pm
Seth roared with laughter. "Hahahah!! Knew you wouldn't expect that one." He smiled at her. He was going to kiss her again, but he figured he'd give her a minute to return to her normal color, he didnt want her head to explode.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:17 pm
She laughed along with him.The red on her face disappeared.She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in for another kiss.When she parted from his lips she was the one blushing."He's right I do blush alot."  

Angelic_Gurl909

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:20 pm
"Haha! See? But you blushing dosen't bother me." He smiled at her This will make her blush...im laying down a hundred dollars she does "It just reassures me you are the most beautiful creature on the planet." He chuckled and kissed her again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:33 pm
Tina blushed crazily from hearing his words.His words repeated in her head."Do you mean it?"  

Angelic_Gurl909

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:35 pm
Seth gave her the most serious face he had. "Of course i mean it, ive barely known you a day, and youve made me fall in love with you. Not only that, your the most beautiful creature ive ever seen. I swear." He smiled and kissed her again.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games