Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Legends - Approaching... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:50 pm

"Uh, what? Were you like, a periodic amnisiac? We just sparred!....And you won!" He explained with a somwhat sullen look on his face.
"You wanna go back inside?
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:11 am

"Yes please," he shivered and walked to stand beside the wolf, having dropped the swords quickly like they were diseased.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:27 am

"Okay. You wanna go down my way, or your way?" e asked, not wanting him to be any more spooked than he already was.
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:31 am

Yue moved to press against the wolf worriedly; "Your way. I don't think flying would be good for me at this time. Especially if I blacked out in mid flight."

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:43 am

"Allright, hang on then!" He grabbed Yue's paws and held them older his shoulders as he walljumped into the window.
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:58 am

Yue clung tightly but this time he didn't claw the hell out of the wolf. Instead he pressed close as they vaulted into the wolf's home again. "What about everyone else?"

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:11 am

"They'll be allright. I've placed a mini-camera ontop of the roof. If anything goes wrong, I'll spring up there."
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:48 am

Yue nodded but stayed on the furs back for a few moments and then stepped down gently and smiled at the wolf. He was a very sweet person.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nero9295

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:51 am

Todd looked away form the rack for a little to catch the last few scenes of the match. "That's unreal...." He takes a bokuto and gives a quick swing "Not bad" and he pulls out his wood Katana in the other paw. He gives himself a couple practice swings.
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:56 am

Rocky yawns and does a quick streach before sitting down on his futon. ~..If I would've been able to go for it without my limiter, than I would've won...But then.....~ He thought to himself as he removed the earring limiter.

OiginalLimbershadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:16 pm

"Ready Todd? I won't be using a weapon." Dimitris stands at the other end of the rack.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:33 am

"A wha? What are you talking about," Yue looked at him completely confused but seeing him getting ready for bed, he didn't feel like pestering the wolf with trivial bs. "I guess I should go home. I wouldn't want to be intruding with you about to go to sleep."

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:28 am

User Image
In the sight of the corners of their eyes, the golden kitsune appeared from it's 'perch' from the folds of it's camouflage.
Relaxing her body from bending the light around her, and smiled lightly.
"Now boys...why not make this one a little bit more, fun?"
She paused them for the moment when she lept down from her makeshift seat, and perfectly landed on her light feet in between them.

User Image
"I'll spar with you both, Todd and Dimitris." She said before she took her stance, she wasn't armed at all.
"And don't worry, I won't hurt you."
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:13 am

Rocky had just materialized a small TV. "Oh, I'm not going to sleep! I'm going to watch!" he explained

OiginalLimbershadow

Nero9295

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:24 am

"THis ought to be very interesting." Todd smirked crossing the swords over his head crouching low ready to strike.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games