Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:39 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:39 am
Destar's whips were creating an interesting effect of steam and ice forming around him when the rain came down in a big burst. "Why do I always find people that use water..." He was drenched along with everything else. "Well, this place could use some drying." So saying, he took out his three whips of Flame and began spinning them at high velocity, creating a wave of heat around him that dried everything instantly.  

deathstar175

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:23 pm
Before she took a drink from her new glass, rain fell and drenched her. She looked at the rain drenched stage.

"Well, I suppose the stage doesn't need to be cleaned now."

She shook her head. Then a strange man with fiery whips, basically whipped the air. Heat engulfed Areashine and the others, and she became dry. Areashine looked at Cadwallander and said,

"Well dude, sorry about the whole not knowing anything."

With that, she looked at her drink, which had evaporated with the rest of the moisture in the bar, and stood up. She walked over to the stage and stood on top of it. She began to dance an Irish jig. With her hands on her hips, she began to jump around, not using her upper body whatsoever. She might not be wearing tap shoes, but you should hear her cat shoes scrap across the stage and you could hear the definate tump of her feet. Faster and faster she went, kicking up her heels to unheard music. She slowed, twirled, and came to a stop with a final stomp of her feet. She jumped down from the stage, came back to her sit and called over to danish.

"Can I get something to eat now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:34 pm
"Probably the fastest clean up I've seen yet," The girl murmured. The heated air had finished what the lightning began, and she promptly stepped on the eratic part of her magic that now wanted a firestorm or drought.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:10 pm
---  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:42 pm
Danish sighed and motioned for Stitch-face to pour another glass and handed it to Cadwallander. "On the house."  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:49 pm
---  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:28 am
Danish smiled. "Thank you very much!" and pocketed it.
Sure beats having furniture in the room shift through his stuff extracting coins like I did for the other guests.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:33 pm
"Booming buisness?" The water-girl inquired.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:20 pm
Danish nodded sadly "Very much so and, aside from a few setbacks, it has been very rewarding."  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:29 pm
"Niiiice... Do you get random drop-ins often? I mean, this place seams nutty, but..." she looked around. "Doesn't this kinda push the bar?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:15 am
Danish shook his head. "I haven't been running this place long, but I think this is rather run of the mill, considering."  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:40 pm
"Niiice..." She grinned. "Good. I fit in, then. This should be better than school." She looked outside as a thick fog slowly began to rise from the ground. So thick it was impossible to see through. She sighed. "It's not that I mind the weather..." She muttered. "It's that it's not minding me..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:00 am
Danish nodded. "Yep. You don't stand out in the least! But if you could not make it rain inside a building of plush, I would appreciate it."  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:30 pm
"Ah~" She looked sheepish. "About that... I can't really do anything about it... Unless I catch it fast..."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games