Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
→Pineapple Express; [[open!]] :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

→did you like pineapple express?
faasho ! "my thumb looks like my cack."
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
nah, stupid stoners.
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
i haven't seen it :/
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:31 pm
Isaac decided to skip his fourth period today so he could get Kat from the hospital.
Legally, Kat could check herself out, with her father being in jail.
Isaac texted Kat saying,
'I'm on my way to get you. I got out of my fourth period today. I'm excited to see you. I love you.'

After a ten minute drive, Isaac was at the hospital. He parked his car and went inside to the lobby, waiting for Kat.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:03 am
Even though Kat could go home, she still had to wait a couple days before going back to school. Her ribs were bandaged, and she had to get stitches on her head, so those had to heal as well. She was on two medications, vicodin for pain, and antibiotics for infections.
She was dressed in clothes Luke brought for her, and her bag slung over a shoulder. She walked into the lobby and smiled at Isaac. He had his head in his hands, so she walked over and kissed his forehead.
"Hey." she said softly.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:46 pm
"Hey," Isaac looked up, taking a deep breath. He'd been lost in thought, sitting in a chair.
"Here," he said, taking her bag from her.
"I don't want you hurting yourself anymore than you already are," he smiled softly.
"ready to go?" he asked, taking her hand.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:27 pm
He took her hand in his. She felt relieved to finally be leaving the hospital.
All she wanted to do was lay down, eat food, and sleep. She'd be going back to school the monday after next. So she'd have to go back to Luke's on this monday.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Isaac was mostly quiet on the ride back to his apartment. He carried her things inside for her, quickly, then came back to help her up the stair case.
Once inside, he got himself a Arizona iced tea, and one for Kat as well.
"I got all the work you've been missing, from school. We should probably get started on it soon, then you can rest. Don't worry, I'll help you," Isaac promised as they sat together on the couch.
Isaac was actually a really smart kid, he just didn't always use the brains he had.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:22 am
Kat walked up the stairs with Isaac. She didn't really feel pain, since she was all healed for the most part, but she had taken a few vicodin's before, and her ribs didnt hurt. It did hurt though, when she sat down on his couch.
"Isaac, how many more refills of vicodin do i have left?" She asked, vicodin was used for more than just a painkiller, to Kat, at least. "when do i have to go back to school?" She added, checking her phone.
----
Luke was laying upside-down on his bed, his head hanging off the end. He was channel surfing. Kat had gotten out of the hospital today, but she hadn't talked to him besides to tell him that she was going to stay at Isaac's until further notice. So, that meant that him and Rhi had the whole apartment to themselves.
----
Wyatt lay in his bed. Yeah, so it was 2:52 p.m. He was just bored, so he lay in bed in his boxers.
"Hey Seth, what're you doing today?" he texted, then sent to his friend Seth.
Not many knew, but Wyatt was gay. He liked Seth for a while now, but has never said anything about it. Plus, he always spends so much time with Foster, i bet they're dating, again. Wyatt thought with a sigh.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:39 am
Isaac gave Kat a sketchy glance. He knew why she was asking how many refills she had left. If she could, she would get as many as possible, and keep the pills.
"Two," he said, trying to ignore his last thought. I shouldn't judge her like that. Especially since I've been there.
"Oh, and monday. The doctors said you should be healed enough by then, plus it's not a good idea to miss too much more school," Isaac frowned.
He didn't want to see her fail in school, and wasn't about to watch her do it. Isaac was going to do everything he could to help her get caught up.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:45 am
Kat didnt look up.
"hmmm..." So she had two more refills of 24 pills. On top of the ones she already had. She could sell them..The idea blossomed in her mind.
Isaac was standing close enough for her to grab the tail of his jacket, and pull him down to the couch.
"Get over here." she said, smiling, kissing his neck. "I dont think we should do homework today."

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:57 am
It was nearing 3pm, and Rhiannon couldn't wait to get off @ 3:15. She worked at a little coffee shop downtown that one of her friends personally owned.
As of late, Luke had been over a lot, which she didn't mind, but she felt the need to liven it up a bit. Her apartment was a bit dull and the general mood often feels cold. A part-time job was the perfect idea. Not.
Working 2 jobs sucked, but it was the only way to get by.
"Hey babe, I'm going to off soon. Are you at my place?" She texted Luke.
-----

Since it was a Saturday, Seth had spent the majority of his day being lazy and really, just relaxing.
Foster had come down with some kind of bug, so he'd spent the day alone, at home, since both his parents works.
Seth currently sat on the roof of his apartment building partially hidden from any that would see him from windows or other buildings. He was hidden so that no one would see him lounging in the sun, with his bong at his side.
Really, Seth had been high since around noon, and had been up only since ten.
I've been stoned for more than half of the day, Seth thought, laughing to himself.
He got a text from Wyatt asking what he was doing.
"Dude, I'm as high as a kite. Feel free to come over if you want. I'm up for company. Especially since I've been home alone all day."
Lately, Seth had only really gotten high when he felt lonely. It seemed to create peace in the chaos of his mind.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:22 am
Hey babe, I'm going to off soon. Are you at my place?" Luke read the text.
"no, i'm at my pad if you want to stay here thats fine. But i'll get up and get dressed in a bit and go over to your place." He sent back.
----
Wyatt got up, after getting Seth's text.
"Leave some for me! I'll be over in a bit. On your roof again?" He sent back. He had been up on Seth's roof before, and on a day like today, getting high would be fun.
So he got up, got dressed in faded grey jeans and a white loose v-neck, made sure his hair was okay. Then left.
He lived pretty closer to Seth, actually. So when he got there, he went through the back gate, and climbed up to the roof. He saw Seth laying down, the sun glinting in his hair.
Let me lay next to you. Wyatt thought hopelessly.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:21 am
"Okay, I really just want take a shower, and cuddle or something. I'm having a really lame day." Rhiannon texted back. He co-worker, Erika, had just walked in, meaning it was okay for her to clean up and go.
After taking care of one final order, and after wiping down the counter, Rhiannon went into the back to get her stuff.
She took off her apron, washed her hands, changed into her street clothes and shoes, then went out the backdoor.
The drive back to her apartment was boring, but at least she got off before rush hour today.
When Rhiannon got home, Luke was not there yet. She dropped her stuff off on her bed, then undressed and got into the shower.
-----
"No worries, I got alata bud today (:" Seth texted right back.
After about ten minutes of gazing up at the sky, Seth heard Wyatt's footsteps on the pavement.
"Hey," Seth sat up, taking a drink of his Arizona iced tea. He put out the cigarette he'd been smoking.
It was something he'd kind of taken up. Usually it was only hookah, or mj, but for the past few days he'd been smoking cigs, too. He wanted to stop, since that was a worse habit to get into.
"Feel free to take a hit," Seth smiled, pointing to his bong, and figured his expression probably looked funny.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:45 am
"Kat," Isaac stopped her. He now was slightly hunched over her.
"As much as I want to," he looked down at her, smiling, "we should at least get a start. I promised Luke that as long as you stayed at my place, I would make sure you got homework done."
Wow, I sound like such a douche, ugh. but still, she should get a start on things to know what she at least needs to do...
Not being able to help himself, Isaac kissed her once, then sat up.
"Besides, I don't know if it's such a good idea, considering you're not completely well. The doctor's said no physical activity until Monday, when you should be stable. And I'm pretty sure that counts as physical activity," Isaac smiled.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:53 pm
Luke got up after a couple minutes, and got dressed after taking a shower.
He made sure that everything was locked up then went outside to his car. It took five minutes to get to Rhi's, and when he got there he heard she was in the shower.
Hmm...what to do.. He thought, sitting on the couch, he turned on the TV to some movie.
----
Wyatt could tell Seth was stoned, out of his mind. He would've rather hung out sober, but oh well. Wyatt grabbed the bong, and took a hit. Then another.
"you got another cig?" He asked Seth. Wyatt had always smoked cigarettes, but he just never had anybody to buy them for him.
----
Kat slouched over, disappointed. <******** my life. She thought, grabbing her backpack. She silently pulled out her homework. 18 math assignments, a couple tests, and she had to write an essay.
I wonder if i could sue someone. I mean, would the school be responsible for a school shooting? She thought.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:28 pm
Rhiannon got out of the shower, dressed herself, and wrapped her hair up in a towel.
I'm so tired. I just know I'm going to fall asleep on him... Rhiannon thought, frowning.
As she left the bathroom she heard the television was on, and knew he was here.
"Luke?" she checked and was answered with a reassuring, "yeah?"
"I was just checking.." she called back.
Rhiannon snuggled up against Luke on her sofa.
"I might fall asleep," she warned.
-----
"Of course," Seth said, rather slowly, handing Wyatt a cigarette.
I might as well get rid of them.
"Here, you can sit, Seth made space on the blanket he had laid out.
"What've you been up to all day? Like I said earlier, I've been alone all day, and up here since noon," Seth laughed at himself.
Wow, I sound pretty pathetic..
Seth took another long drink of his tea. His mouth felt really cottony. He'd been really hungry for about an hour now, maybe he and Wyatt could go downstairs and make something to eat, soon.
-----
Isaac sat up, grabbing his pack of marb reds off the coffee table.
"I'll be right back," he told Kat, heading to the porch.
It was fairly nice outside, probably high seventies. The breeze made it all the better though.
After one cigarette gone, Isaac decided that was enough for the time being, and went back inside.
To his surprise, Kat had already finished one of her assignments, in math.
Five minutes gone, and she's finished a whole assignment? Wow. Isaac was a bit surprised, but pleased all the same.
Hopefully this would be a quick process.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:43 pm
Luke chuckled. Sure, he had been laying down all day, but a nap couldnt hurt.
"Want to lay down and take a nap?" He asked, talking into her hair.
----
Wyatt sat on the blanket, lit then cigarette, then laid down.
"What've you been up to all day? Like I said earlier, I've been alone all day, and up here since noon," Seth said.
"Just laying in bed. I hardly slept last night." He replied, then took another drag. His dad came home drunk again and had made a mess in the kitchen, that Wyatt had to clean up.
----
Kat was really good at math, it was her favorite subject, so that wouldnt be so bad. She had already finished an assignment, and started on another when Isaac came inside.
He smelled like smoke, and suddenly Kat wanted a cigarette. But she fought the urge and focused on Math.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games