Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Rooftop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StrawberryFuma

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:16 pm
Kozue looked down.

"For some reason, that makes me feel worse..." Kozue started to squeezed the fingers on her hand. She took a deep breath as she watched Norah play with the pine cone. She wondered if Juno was still sleeping.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:26 pm
William sighed then said, "Kozue there are things in the world that can never change and they change every day and every second. Just don't wory about the small stuff. Life becomes alot easier that way."  

8track

StrawberryFuma

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:34 pm
Kozue mumbled an "I guess so" under her breath.She stopped squezzing her fingers and leaned back on her hands She looked up for a moment beofre looking straight ahead. To her, the roof top seemed errirly quiet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:41 pm
There was a pause and then William asked some what confused, "Koze I thought you said Juno what in your room, right?" As Juno struted his way over them and sat infront of Norah watchign her play.  

8track

StrawberryFuma

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:47 pm
Kozue rubbed her forehead with the back of her hand as she took another deep breath.

"I thought I left him there, I guess I was wrong." Kozue suddenly felt very warm, which she didn't like to be. She watched Juno walk across the roof as she tried to forget about the sudden tempurature rise. She decided to just forget about how he had gotten to the roof in the first place.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:52 pm
Juno punced on Norah pating away the pine cone and bit he ear. Quickly theturned into a rolling ball of fur as they wrestled each other into a freanzy.

WIlliam looked at her after he chuckledat the pair."you ok Kozue?"  

8track

StrawberryFuma

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:00 pm
"I'm fine..." Kozue laid down on the rooftop happy for the cold feeling. She watched the two animals play as she tried to lower her temperature. She started to close her eyes even though the last thing she wanted to do was sleep. For some reason, having her eyes open made her head hurt.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:29 pm
William watched the two play with each othertrying to keep him self awake. He heard foot steps but ignored them. It was a mistake. Mell sat next to him watching thetwo animals play. He stared at her as she ignored him until she spoke. "Look I understand why your an away. I understand why you wont come back to us. And I know if I draged you back... you'll hate me and the entire famly more..... " William said nothing, she was right after all. So he let her continue on. "Ever sence I was born I was all ways told that I haft to protect you and keep the 'last' safe no mater what the cost... thats you... and over all that time I thought you were some pore kid that lost his way.... I allmost thought ofmyself like your mother or some thing .... Its just... I love you... probly more than you'll ever know... but no mater what, Im not leaving you. I don't care if you go back or not. All that I want is that your safe.."

William sighed and looked at ehr and then up at the sky then back down at his sister. "Is that what you want or what you were taught to want?"  

8track

StrawberryFuma

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:34 pm
Kozue listened to Mellony's plea and decided not to move, it didn't concern her and she didn't think it would be wise to put herself in the line of fire. She groaned as her head ache became more than just closing and opening her eyes. She decided it would be best to stay quiet so William's sister coudl continue her confession.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:45 pm
She had a allmost hurt look onher face when he asked her this. "At first it was what I was taught, but now its because I love you..." He said after a puase. Mellony was on verge of tears at this point but was able to keep it together. "I know you like this gril and will probly like many other girls but please give me this." She said and then leaned over and pationly kissed her brother and then left in tears.

William who was reflecting on what she hade told him and what an a** he was was taken of gard by her and was left cufused, dazed, and uterly dumbstruck. After a moment he looked at Kozue. He didn't know what to say or what to do now.  

8track

StrawberryFuma

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:50 pm
Already silent, Kozue wondered what caused Mellony to have the sudden change of heart. She couldnt' think of anything that could have happen in a span of 24 hours, but then again, stranger things had happened.

"I think I'm happy...that my back was turned." As she said that she covered her eyes to keep the light from entering. She didn't know why, but her chest hurt and it was making it hard to breathe.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:03 pm
"Kozue.. " he was about to ask her if she saw that after she told him she didn't and sat there for a moment and finaly regained his thought process.

How in the world?! Why?! How!? Why?! Why must my life be pauged by werid freaky s**t! Just one normal day. Thats all I want. zits simple. No magic, estanged famly, monsters, blood thirsty fighting school or a sister that... Just one normal day thats all I ask. crying

WIlliam looked at Kozue his face turning red as he started to relize it all happened in front of her. He wanted to bash his head into the floor. "Kozue..."  

8track

StrawberryFuma

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:17 pm
Kozue coughed as she turned to look at William. She saw his face begen to turn red.

"I don't know why you're turning red..." Kozue moved to sit up but soon felt light headed. She laid on her back and started rubbing her forehead again. She started to become fusturated with herself as she took another deep breath. She clenced her eyes shut as she felt a surge of pain go through her chest
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:22 pm
At first he looked at her like she was insain or some thing. She just... rite in front of you.. He shuderd and tried to forget it ever happened.

"Kozue what's wrong?" He felt like an a** now. His sister practicly freanched him rite infront of her and he couldn't pull him self to gether to notes she was feel horible and soem thing was defently wrong.  

8track

StrawberryFuma

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:30 pm
"My chest hurts..."Kozue said through clenched teeth. The pain had gotten alot worse and she sat up quickly so she could continue breathing. She wished that this had happen any time but now. William was still upset about what had happen between his sister and Kozue knew she wasn't helping the matter.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games