Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:11 pm
User Image
_____- / / / §-Keigo §
Keigo Hadou Ishikawa – Cloud / Assassin

-----
Keigo entered the room, with a polite smile on his face as he did not know if Rahenno knew who he was. Afterall, he had changed his looks and chakra signature so he was totally unrecognisable. He "looked" around the room as he turned his head left and right, and finally he faced Rahenno.
"I'm sorry Rahenno-san but I wanted to make this a private conversation between You, Raiden and me, as there are some plans that I would like to discuss about the uprise of the Akatsuki. Seeing that you're in no condition to move, I'll just..."
He said as he formed some quick handseals. 3 portals of darkness appeared behind Rahenno, Raiden and Keigo himself. As they were all sucked in, Keigo raised one hand as a gesture of apology to Masumi.
"Very sorry Masumi-san, but I'll make this as quick as possible. However it IS essential that absolutely no one overhears us, so I'm merely taking precaution measures."

"Where do we people go if not towards the perfection of our own illusion?"

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:12 pm
((Portals banned zann.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:19 pm
((he right, they are banned. Also wht uprise, dude Akatsuki is down to maybe 2 members if even that. Why are you kicking them when they are down. You assassins have done that enough. Jedi promised that you all wouldnt do that til they got back on there feet))  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:34 pm
((Idk, but I guess iZann's still able to as long as he has the 8 tails, cuz of its affect over darkness and such. Even Firu was ok with it because they were gonna fight in this place, but for w/e reason they cancelled the fight because iZann had other things to do? Also alicia (sp?) had this used on her))

Raiden looked around as he was sucked into the darkness. This was his first time ever being in such a place, for he never really had this used on him. After getting used to the surroundings, though it made him wonder about Keigo's powers, he approached Rahenno by walking up next to Keigo

"Hello again, Raikage, I'm not sure if you remember me, but I was at your wedding once upon a time ago. When Light Assasssins were known as "Light Assassins". Regardless, there are matters that we must bring up to you involving akatsuki uprising and the well being of your village."

He said calmly but a bit serious. His omega sharingan never leaving Rahenno's. He stood by Keigo awaiting to see if he'll reply or not. He also waited for Rahenno's responds to this matter  

Shruikan Tenshi

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:38 pm
((That's the thing though. He didn't make balls of darkness. He made portals.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:43 pm
call_me_ishmail1
((That's the thing though. He didn't make balls of darkness. He made portals.))

((I know, but I guess he can use them since he's the only one who can and its only used to keep things from geting crowded. Liek Firu and Alicia, they got pulled into this but were totally fine with it. All other portal things were banned though...which reminds me i gotta delete some jutsus that teleport, like madara teleportation technique crying ))  

Shruikan Tenshi

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:58 pm
((I don't recall his stuff getting told it was fine. As I recall, it was all portals. No matter what you say, they were still banned. And when did alicia and firu get pulled in anyway? I want posts.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:05 pm
call_me_ishmail1
((I don't recall his stuff getting told it was fine. As I recall, it was all portals. No matter what you say, they were still banned. And when did alicia and firu get pulled in anyway? I want posts.))

((ummm...look in suna and sound. I am not sure, but iZann is crew or somethign like that i think....n dont be biting my head off for that, im only saying he's used it and noone has complained or said he cant once. Anywho, how long ago i think it was like a few weeks or so. ))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:07 pm
((sry for double post, he isnt. he used to be though. Anyways i think we should stop occing...seriously, everytime something happens somehow u end up occing about it, no offense ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:12 am
((Because everytime something happens, I notice a discrepancy. And of course it seems to constantly involve you or wings... no offense))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

3Rton

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:51 am
((Portals are banned thats a fact, darkness etc doesnt have anything to do with portals anyways.
EDIT: I wouldnt really mind that he uses, though my personal oppinion doesnt matter much, i dont really care what happens to Rahenno anyways xD))

Kami returned to the office, he wanted to ask soemthing from the kusakage.
He never had cared for manners that much, which is why he saw no reason for knocking the door before entering.
"Masumi-san you here?" Kami asked with annoyed voice.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:11 am
______ >>> -Rahenno-Inuzuka <<< ______
Rahenno Inuzuka Konton - Raikage

User Image

-----
Rahenno jumped out the seat before the protal was opened. He has had sometime to heal and could move swiftly. Most of the major injurys are all healed due to the fox's quick healing skills. He thought, now-a-days it seems as if you can't trust anyone. Rahenno set himself for any other quick attacks, and was ready for an escape plan if nessary.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
"Can you tame your inner demon?"

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

iZann

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:19 am
User Image
_____- / / / §-Keigo §
Keigo Hadou Ishikawa – Cloud / Assassin

-----
((Guys to clear this up I pmed Eris about it, and she said it's fine cuz it's really not god modding, it doesn't give me any advantages in battle anyway. Just a way not to destroy everything around you when you fight.

Oh and Yami you won't know who I am...I changed bodies))

"Where do we people go if not towards the perfection of our own illusion?"

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:43 am
((Edited))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:52 am
Watching Rahenno's reaction he shrugged buyt was on the defensive side. He called out to him

"You don't remember me do you? It has been along time I guess. Regardless...will you stay calm and still to talk? It will benefit you and your village and ensure its survival. However, you must let me know in some way that you won't be hostile about this. Your in no actual danger, just that we can't have anyone bothering us from the outside, seeing as it has happened alot."

He said, still his eyes were rested on Rahenno's. He studied him for any sudden movements, though his eyes would easily be able to read them. He meant no harm, but from this he couldn't help but be on the defensive.

((long ago when u n masumi got married I was there with Jedi. lol, incase you dont remember. Jake attacked the area and so did Ric))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games