Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:39 pm
User Image
Shinro Irou
|-|-His Own Assassin-|-|

Shinro walked through the gates with an blank stare, Tirokami in his right hand and Blackhole and The Chakra Enhanced Blade strapped to his back. With another sigh, he walked out of the gates with suicidal thoughts through his mind.

"Living Only In Darkness, Never Entering The Light Of The World... The Assassin Sends Them To Eternal Sleep, In A Pool Of Deep Red Blood!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:37 pm
Shiro walked through the gate before having his dog stop. "Alright try and find her. We need to report." Sadaharu began sniffing the air, finding the strongest scent and running off towards it.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:19 pm
((thanks to jedi's outburst of stupidity and godmoding past my puppet ... and I survived I need to rest here))

Zeramaru and his puppet appeared after a gust of wind passed Zeramaru quickly sealed away the puppet and entered the gates. He may not be able to do any jutsus but he can still kill.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:38 pm
NUR

User Image

A clay bird flies over the gates, Shoku laying on its back looking at the clouds, she is rather unsure about her future. She loves the Grass village so much, but it seems like lately she is unable to do anything to help anybody."What will I do?" She says to herself while the bird flies fast towards the tree of life and the kages office.

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:49 pm
Kasumi entered the village and headed around looking for Shoku.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:06 pm
A gust of wind cloud be felt leaving the village. Any ninja of any rank could tell if it's Rahenno, Heading back to cloud to continue his work as Kage.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:12 am
User ImageVrail returned after learning what he had left to learn.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:05 pm
"I need more answers" Zeramaru mumbled as he left but he did not notice he accidentally released the bladed chain in his hand and was creating a trail.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:12 pm
Name: Armand Uchiha
Village: Leaf
Equipment: Shuriken and Kunai Sash
Reason for visiting: To recieve Academy Student training for the three basic jutsu since the Leaf Village is in a state of disarray.
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks):
As soon as training is complete. A week at most.

Armand walked in, smiling and waving at anybody there and heading in.
"Well, gotta keep the enthusiasm up if I wanna get this done." He continued into the village, searching for the academy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:26 pm
Armand wandered out of the village, waving at the guards. He was in high spirits that his training was complete so easily.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:44 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoku and her bird fly out of the village not planning to go to far. Seeing her parents in the grass country should be a great break in her daily schedule of training and be stressed constantly. Her parents should be proud of her. She flies out of the village planning on returning shortly and in a much more easy going mood than before
"Goodbye beautiful village."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:20 am
User ImageVrail leaves for Cloud, but will return soon.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:18 pm
Areku came to the gates in his traveler clothes,"Alright I'll be gone for a short while just going to visit Cloud real quick." Areku wrote in a letter and made a clone and send him to find Masumi when she is not busy or at least leave it in her office as he started walking out off the village.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games